When Animals Attack Paris

8/10/2006 7:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perhaps channeling the spirit of Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton's pet kinkajou, Baby Luv, bit Paris on the arm early Tuesday morning while the two were playing. We repeat: PARIS' KINKAJOU BIT HER ON THE ARM.

The wound was superficial and Paris spent a few hours at the hospital and received a tetanus shot.

Paris called her publicist, Elliot Mintz, at about 3AM Tuesday morning after the incident occurred. Mintz tells TMZ he drove her to the emergency room where she was seen by a doctor, treated and released. The whole ordeal took just a few hours.

In an odd bit of foreshadowing, an MTV special focused on Paris -- that aired the same day of the incident -- actually featured Baby Luv in a segment, during which the animal tried to bite her.

RebeccaBBBBBBB

HA ha!

c*nt

lmao

Leigh

Kinkajou? Eat your heart out, Steve Irwin.

Tony

We all know if Paris did not grow up with money she would be giving bj's for $20 a piece at some "out of the way" club. I personally don't find her attractive with money and I just don't get all the hype over a stupid-spoiled-whore. I am so sick of seeing her raunchy face everywhere. Her new video sucks too! I see girls everyday that are more sexy than her, even when I go to the grocery store. OMG please let that thing rip her head off next time so we can all focus on a hotter chick with more class like britney spears.....LOL!!! ;)

melissa

If i was being used as one of her pets, i would be more than happy to bite that ho

monica

You know what I can't understand???? why she has an endangered species, but any other red blooded american would be hauled off to court on some trumped up charges. She probably does not even take the time to even feed the poor little thing! There is some reason this animal is acting out.. Her personality may stink, but not bad to warrant an attack!!!!!!

Tyler

Y'all missed the important part about after the animal bit her he was heard 2 say. . . "We had better get 2 the hospital quick cause I think I am gonna be sick."
And what makes it worst is that Paris dumbass thinks this situation has f*ck'd up her celebacy so she went back to suckin' & f*ckin' on her way home from the hospital. . .
But Seriously people, I mean most of y'all on here are white so maybe one of U can tell me "What's really wrong wit' this girl? Who at her level of power and being busy and sh*t has a pet like 'dat in the 1st place?

Matt

What I can't believe is that Paris is so helpless she had to call her *publicist* at 3 AM! Is she so helpless that she doesn't know what to do? Was her bite so painful that she couldn't just drive herself to the hospital?

mike halper

I AM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE POOR ANIMAL THAN HER SHE IS USELESS AND A MEDIA HOG,

Robert O Graham

Damn when will people learn that wild animals are wild and should be left in the wild,,,big are small....

Alyn Brodsky

Hooray for the kinkajou! I do hope he didn't get ptomaine from that bite. My God, hasn't the world had ENOUGH of that thoroughly boring Hilton creature, who if she hadn't inherited millions, and given her apparent lack of a brain, probably rhe only way she'd be able to earn a living would be to stand on the corner of Broadway & 42d St. and give head.

trish

PARIS IS A SHALLOW BIMBO, IF IT WASNT FOR HER PARENTS, SHE'D BE WHITE TRASH. OH, IM SORRY, MY MISTAKE, SHE IS WHITE TRASH, SOMEONE NEEDS TO KNOCK THE CHIP OFF HER SHOULDER, HER PARENTS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HER, PAPPARAZZI WHORE, AS FOR HER KINKAJOU, I AGREE WITH EV1 ELSE, ITS PROB HAS WHATEVER DISEASE SHE WAS CARRYING AND IS PLOTTING TO ATTACK MEL GIBBY, ALL A BUNCH OF INSECURE, OVERPAID PSYCHOS, WUTEVA, LIFES A B----H, AND THEN WE WILL ALL EVENTUALLY DIE, SAD BUT TRUE

trish

AAAHHAHAHHAHA, SOME OF THESE ARE SO FUNNY, YOU PARIS-HATERS ROCK!!!! AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE PRO-PARIS, GET A GRIP, SHES AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL SMART, RESPECTABLE AND AMBITUIOS AMERICAN WOMEN

Jane

Oh my...that poor monkey. Better go get him tested NOW!

ROBIN

Black metal what the hell are you talking about?

kathryn

He was getting her back for dressing him in those stupid outfits. Go Baby Love!