TV Fashion: "Entourage" and "Project Runway"

8/17/2006 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Kevin Dillon wore a tattooed long-sleeved t-shirt on last Sunday's episode of "Entourage," the fashion scene exploded with questions about its mysterious designer. Turns out Yellowman on Robertson Blvd. in LA is behind the seams of the new hot item. The shirts, for both men and women, are designed by famous tattoo artists worldwide. But they're more than cool shirts--they're ultra-comfortable too. Thanks to Yellowman's newfangled technical fabric, the garments can breathe. Here's Kevin Dillon's White Dragon t-shirt designed by Valerie from Russia, priced at $218.00.

There's more trendsetting going on from the "Entourage" gang. Fashion critics raved at the must-have dress Perrey Reeves rocked to the show's premiere, designed by "Project Runway" star Uli Herzner. Reeves picked up the dress at Horn Fashion boutique, the only store in LA that carries Herzner's unique designs.

But Perry isn't the only star sporting Uli Herzner designs. "Step Up" star Alyson Stoner was also spotted in Uli garb. Stoner's stylists were having trouble getting a dress to fit her because her youthful body was constantly changing--but Uli's dress did the trick. Herzner's flattering-on-everyone designs have been flying out of the store ever since her stint on "Project Runway."

Travis Bickle

$218 for a T-SHRIT? Only on Robertson Blvd would one fine such a bargain. All they need is Paris hilton to wear one. I wonder what she'd wear? Probably one that said ENTER HERE with an arrow pointing to her butt.

Alex Rogers

Thats a cool shirt. I cant afford it. But I wish I could.

Joey

Nice photo viewing box! You should put those in to navigate all the picture galleries.

pinupcutie

Yea for 200 bucks I want to know what the fabric will feel like and that I could return it if I got it and didn't like it.

Plus I wold want something other than the Virgin Mary. Cool concept I love it, but like many can't justify spending over 200 on one shirt.

Susan

Ugliest shirts I've ever seen! That kind of material makes you sweat bullets!!

matt meyerson

not sure if anyone noticed but every episode he is wearing KASIL jeans too (www.kasiljean.com)...same ones brad pitt and ashton have been rocking

matt meyerson

that shirt is beat and not worth $200 bucks...looks like clip art.

true love and false idols stuff is much better and the stuff is actually done by hand

check out their site

Andreas

Got one - and Dee's dead wrong about sweating bullets. Quite the opposite. It's very lightweight and if anything expels any sweat. Love it! Quality is top notch - never seen or worn anything like it before.