Smell It Like Beckham

8/21/2006 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

intimately Beckham for Him and for Her
The British super couple have unveiled their new fragrances entitled "Intimately Beckham for Him" and "for Her." Posh and Becks appear in the perfume ad, featuring the duo entwined in a very sexy embrace.

"For Him" keeps it masculine, with an aroma of patchouli and amber, while "For Her" aims to capture "the essence of Victoria known only to the people closest to her" by featuring a flowery incense layered with vanilla and sandalwood. Talk about a posh spice!

The fragrances will be available starting September 1, but unfortunately you'll have to go to England to buy them because they are only being released in the U.K.

Looks like the lines at Heathrow are about to get much, much longer.

melissa

They have got to be the hottest couple ever! They both are amazingly drop dead gorgeous! They are perfect for eachother

JL

The scent of anorexia can be yours.

Jay

They airbrushed 15lbs of a** onto Posh.

Lisa

JT, I completely agree! When I saw that I was like damn, when did she finally get an ass? LOL Thanks for pointing that out.

Midwest

I thought they were lying when they said that was Posh. I dont ever remember her having an ounce of meat on her, let alone an ass like that. I dont see the bones sticking out...cant be her...lol...

Momma you're the idiot!

Definitely airbrushed curves on Posh. David is hotter than July, with his yummy self!

Rick

sick of posh and that creep she married....posh is a stupid woman, who lets her man screw who he wants...this is no marriage its a merger for two stupid non educated assholes. this perfume probably smells like shit! because that is what they are shit!

Draya

Oh my god. I can't believe how much they assbrushed.....er, "airbrushed" Posh. That body looks NOTHING like hers. Did they think people wouldn't notice?

I think they used another model and then stuck Skeletor's head on. Her nose looks like pig snout.

WTF?

this is supposed to be posh spice? come on, give us a break! it looks nothing like her. i agree with draya....not her, not even close. She looks like a freakin refugee most of the time, all bones...not pretty.
Her husband, different story....he is just hot. I hope he dumps her before he moves to America.....we don't like posh, but we will make him very welcome.

stoopit

Her right cheek has far more umph to it than the left. She's got a lopsided a**.

sam

patchouli ??? Gross, it's not the 70's anymore. Pew!

ROSIE

WOW, THEY LOOK HOT. BUT ITS TRUE, LAST TIME I SAW A PICTURE OF HER SHE LOOKED SUPER THIN. THAT ASS CANT BE HERS.

water crotch

Airbrushed a** aside,
how much money does this couple need so that they must release a "scent"? I thought celebrity perfumes were for about-to-be "has-beens" .... oh.

and yes comment #6, she does have a pig nose.

what????

RICK, why so angry????

I agree about the airbrushing comments but you sound like a serial killer or something!!!!

wendell dixon

Can we say "airbrushed"...Posh never had an ass like that..that was a true laugh if I ever sayso...LOL..and i heard that they are ocming to the ole USA. Just exactly waht we needed...another whacko celebrity couple...LOL

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments