Vaughniston's Award-Winning Chemistry

8/21/2006 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comThough Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn maintain they are not, and never have been, a couple, the two were awarded "Choice Movie Chemistry" for their relationship in the film "The Break-Up."

Appearing to be anything but a couple, the two who just last week denied tabloid reports that they're engaged, took constant jabs at each other during last night's Teen Choice Awards telecast.

Aniston kept cutting Vince off during their acceptance speech, joking "You know what, you probably have enough chemistry for both of us, I'm actually surprised that you're not just nominated for this award all by yourself."

Though it was all in good fun, the two ended the taped speech looking annoyed and with Vaughn saying, "All right -- is this over with?"

CelebSlam.com

So today's news pretty much consists of talking about last night's Kids Choice Awards?

Muffy

I think I am switching to Team Pitt. I can see why he left her. She is really a turn off.

Ava

Cute.

Oh Canada

Yeah, sure......that was great chemistry. It was like a car wreck, but somehow I could look away.

Gillian

did u people not watch what that whole thing was about last night? It's like none of you caught on. go team anistin. they were being ironic and it worked unless ur a brainless idiot. how could anyone be on team pitt he clearly cheated on his wife no matter what anyone says its pretty obvious and angelina said she would never date a married man because her dad cheated on her mom, well i guess that rule goes out the window when it's 1990whatever worlds sexiest man alive.

Lori

All I can say is this...Brad & Angelina HAVE NOTHING on Vince & Jen. I really liked this clip. Think Brad screwed up big time...

marianne.

with all the denials and dissing vince maybe she's letting a certain someone know she's available

RP

Good lord! That whole "skit" was planned and rehearsed! This makes "news"??????????????

showers of Blessings

Gillian (number 7)
It's your Jen who delayed in having children that contributes to the demise of the marriage. Look at the facts. The children issue is one of the reason. Other reasons are, they grew apart.
Check the facts

Muffy

I do not condone the method in which Brad chose to disolve his marriage. He cheated on her.and that is absolutely, completely wrong. However, if I was married to that, I would need to leave too. She is really a turn off. That is why I am Team Pitt. My option and opinion.

D

Brad never cheated on Aniston. they seperated like a year before anything happened. plus jolie said she would never do anything with a married man because thats what her father did to her mother. aniston and pitt were seperated before jolie came along. plus they made the movie when troy came out so how could anything have happened. just stick with the facts

shar

Muffy it was never proven or said by either side that he cheated, people speculated, and she ran with it to gain more fans for her dying movie career!! Manisten SUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR BRIT

there are a bunch of stupid people who ignore the facts of why they split...brad just used the baby excuse to try to make up for cheating on his wife...Jen seems like a great person and i hope she is extremely happy with Vince..she deserves it. especially after being left for a lesbian home wrecker.

marianne.

it only took about 2 hours after posting this for someone to play the Pitt card, and another 1/2 hour for Angelina to get thrown under the bus. can't you people stay focused on the subject at hand? (even tho' it is rather boring)

STFU

I found the video to be quite funny and obviously a take on the movie, the Breakup. If they were truly annoyed and Vince meant what he said (Is this over yet?), I doubt it would have been sent in by their PR people. It was a ploy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments