Doughboy Goes Hogwild For Paris Hilton

8/24/2006 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Las Vegas will be rollin' in dough during a party to celebrate the release of Paris Hilton's CD next week. But we're not talking cash -- were talking actual, edible dough.

click to play

In an unusual tribute to the heiress, comedian Jeff Beacher hopes to make history by turning himself into the "World's Largest Pig in a Blanket" during the grand opening of Beacher's Rockhouse Bar in Vegas' Imperial Palace hotel next Tuesday the 29th. After being wrapped in dough by a crew of little people, Beacher tells TMZ he will be dropped into a 10-foot tall vat of ketchup and remain submerged, holding his breath for a world record breaking 10 minutes. The current record of 8 minutes 58 seconds was set by Martin Stephanek in Greece at the Olympic Games in 2004.

Beacher claims he won't be heartbroken if he doesn't break the record though, as long as he surpasses the mark set by legendary illusionist David Blaine. Earlier this year, Blaine held his breath for seven minutes and eight seconds, after surviving a week-long, physically exhausting underwater stunt.

Jessica

I love Paris! Got my tickets yesterday - can't wait to see her out there!!!

Thanks, Beacher!

-tm

Amy

I absolutely love PARIS! I can't wait to see her at the block party. Her songs are amazing!

Veronica

Well, it is about time we honor Paris Hilton. She is amazing, just like Jeff Beacher!

Tara

" The Stars are Blind," is the best song ever! I can't wait to see her, in person!!!!!

Giselle

I can't wait till tuesday! I got my tickets and i am so excited to finally see Paris Hilton in person. I heard she was so nice!

Allison

I love Beacher's Madhouse! I am really looking forward to the street carnival on tuesday for Paris hilton

Annie

I am so happy the Bar finally opened. I can't wait to party with Celebs and my girls!

Cynthia

I just got my tickets to the Paris Hilton cd release party and I am so excited. I am gonna party so hard with my girls...and Paris of course.

Isabelle

I love the new bar! I am so excited about the grand opening on tuesday!

Nicole

I love Beacher and Paris! I can't wait to see them together on tuesday!

Shaniqua Brown

Paris is the bombity bizzle my nizzle. Icant wait to see her at the opening for the Rockouse at the Imperial Palace. I wanna see Beacher try and do this ketchup stunt, and make David Blaine look shaky.

Kelly Essenberg

Paris Hilton!!!! Look out Imperial Palace here I come. I here Paris looks even better in person. Beacher is mad crazy too. I wonder how long he is gonna stay in that there tub of ketchup. It should be crazy!!!!!

Heather Manning

Paris and Beacher together at last. How could it have been so long till they got together. Its going to be one mad party as long as Beach doesn't drown tin the ketchup!

Elise Kilmer

I cant wait to see Paris Hilton at he opening of Beachers Rockhouse. It is going to be an insane asylum let loose on the streets of Vegas, with Beacher swimming in a tub of ketchup so he can break the record Blaine couldn't!!!

Danielle Fallon

Beachers Rockhouse is going to do just that, rock! Paris and Beacher together this Tuesday is gonna be frggin rad. You have to be at the Imperial Palace for this craziness!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments