Britney's Slim-Down Strategy

9/7/2006 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears recently stopped by the Liberace Penthouse Emmy suite in Beverly Hills to pick up some swag, and after being swarmed by paparazzi on her way in, Brit revealed that she's tired of everyone picking on her for being heavy. (Hey -- the woman is carrying a child around, after all.)
Britney Spears
For inspiration to help take off that baby weight, the pop tart picked up some Angelfish Designs belly jewelry that attaches to bikini tops, and ordered a few swimsuits from Nicolita to wear when she slims down. Britney said she plans on working really hard to get back into shape after she has her second child, and she's clearly hoping to rock her new belly jewelry on those much-anticipated rock-hard abs that have been MIA for some time.

Eli

I think she looks prettier with dark hair, she shouldnt let herself ge too fat cause then its going to be harder to slim down. And with an idiot like her man you need to keep up with yourself.

Kayla

You know, I just love Britney. It must be so hard being in the spotlight 24/7 like she is. I remember being pregnant and feeling like a whale, but man if I had people in my face criticizing me, snapping pix and following my every move... I'd be nuts. BTW any news on the birth of the baby? I have heard rumors it could even be today, or next week on the 14th which is Sean P's b-day.

Eli

Pop Tart? I wonder if you thought the same when your mom was pregnant?

Amy

I have no doubt she'll get her body back!!! I miss the old Britney.......her body was smokin' and I can't wait til she gets it back

Lisa

ms. krispy creme. stay fat porko! you are a tabloid ho now and that's all you will amount too.

Missy

I agree with number 3...I am currently pregnant (6 months) and I have been the model of healthy eating, however weight gain is just inevitable. Normally (when not pregnant) I could care less what anyone has to say about my weight, however I find that now, any little innuendo that comes my way just makes me nuts! I'm so sensitive. I don't know how she keeps a smile on her face with everyone knocking her down about her weight all of the time. Even if it's coming from people that don't really matter, it has got to be difficult.

JEB

Britney who?

the wise old owl

If Brittany breast feeds her baby she will take off the weight quick. It buns about 500 calories a day. All she has to do is cut out the junk food and exercise about one hour and she will be back to her old self. I was back in a bikini 3 months after having my baby by doing just that. I just strapped the baby to my back and factored the exercise into my daily regimen. She has the added benefit of being able to hire a personal trainer. If I did it, than so can she. Not being able to consume alcohol is added plus( since it is very caloric.) Of course you can't drink when you breast feed.

Mike V.

She could lose another 180 pounds if she would drop her no talent husband.

lion

WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS PICK ON HER?
SHE CAN HAVE AS MANY KIDS AS SHE LIKE. THE ONLY PERSON THAT WILL TAKE CARE FOR THEM AND GROW THEM UP WILL BE HER. NOT ONE WILL PAY FOR ANYTHING THE BABIES NEED BUT HERE SELF LEAVE THE HER ALONE

Janessah

I think it if people would sit back and think about what its like being in the spotlight all the time when you dont want to be, they would be a lot nicer. I like Britney.. Yes she made a mistake when she married that Kevin guy, but she still deserves just as much respect as anyone else. People have way too much time on thier hands if all they can do is run around taking pictures of people so they can fuck up thier lives. My God.. shes a normal person who needs her space. And shes not fat. She's pregnant. Even if shes not teeny tiny when she has her baby.. Shes still not fat. I've seen fat people and Britney isnt one of them. So just lay off.

jazzybelle

Brittany is a looser, she had a tummy tuck after having her second child. Sorry hon but you can't cover up a piece of sh*t with any surgical procedures etc. You will always be a piece of sh*t! You are white trash! Having a tummy tuck anyone can do! To loose the weight is the real challenge, i had 3 kids and lost it! Grow up and be a real mom. Hopefully you don't drop this kid too! I think your mom did one too many times already!