EXCLUSIVE:

Paris and Travis Barker Hook Up

9/13/2006 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Screen Shot 2012-08-07 at 10.58.05 AMTMZ has exclusive video of Paris Hilton and Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker in an extended make-out session at Manhattan club Marquee, and the couple looks extremely cozy as they whisper in each other's ears, caress each other's necks, shoulders, and chests.

After a long night of Fashion Week after-parties, Hilton and Barker headed to exclusive hotspot Marquee, and took up residence in one of the club's banquettes. Despite the considerable racket around them, Paris and Travis talked intently with one another, and then engaged in a long, intense kiss, oblivious to the pulsing throngs. Some time after their lip-lock, Paris checks her mobile device and decides that she's got other places to be, leaving Travis behind.

Barker filed for divorce in August from his wife, Shanna Moakler.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Gooch

Bottom line is Travis Rocks!
Bottom line is Paris Rocks!

Bottom line is Shanna is a Trailer Park White Trash Gutter Slut!
You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl!

Shanna, stop having all your friends post here for you because we know you are reading this. We all know half of these comments are made by you creating fictitious names and posting yourself. Don't you have anything better to do then sit here posting on your computer over and over while you sit back and drink yourself into oblivion while in a sad state of depression?

Face it Shanna, Travis is on to bigger and better things now. You are a fat disgusting raggedy ass with a huge Yeast infected pussy after squeezing out two kids. Get your fat ass on Jenny Craig and stop being such a white trash nigger.

Travis is fucking the shit out of that beautiful woman we all know as Paris. He traded in the old, rusty, beat up HYUNDAI(Shanna), and now he is driving a Lamborghini(Paris)

VROOOOOOOOOOOMMM!! VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Go Travis!!! Go Paris!!!!!!

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Gooch

I agree,

That Shanna chick was always so dirty and nasty looking on that TV show Travis did. It was not a great reality show, but Travis made it cool. Shanna is trailer park trash too. This was the best thing to ever happen to Travis. Everyone I know is happy he ditched that Psycho trailer park slut Shanna. Way to go Travis, it's about time you moved on to bigger and MUCH better things like Paris.

sketcher

first! heard it on KROQ!

D&G

Paris has done so many men she is tired of them. Now she is doing some kind of unrecognizable creature, covered in ink. Kind of gross to be with someone's very recent sloppy seconds, but, then again, if you're at the buffet I guess you feel like you have to try everything.

eJm

But hey....not that I care. Look down for posts including the words 'Slut', 'Whore', 'Hate', 'Poison', 'Kill', 'Annoying', 'F*ck', 'Bitch' and oh so much more.

And look out for these various phrases

'Why must you dedicate so much time to Paris, TMZ?'

'I wish she was dead'

'I hate her so much'

'Whore Slag Bitch Goldigger C***sucker' All in the same sentence :P

Hey, not that I hate you guys, but put the words 'Paris' and 'Hilton' in a sentence, riots go on.

jassyone

so wrong on so many levels.. and doesn't she look a little tipsy on the way out?

tori

Why does she have to be with ever man in the world. I hope after Travis is done with her he goes and gets checked out for any dieases. If I was Shanna I would seriously keep my kids away for him he might have something they can catch. I thought Paris said she wasnt going to be with a man for a year. I didnt realize a year passed already that was fast.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

tr@$h barker is such a LOSER...

hey did he ride his nifty litl bicycle to the DISCO...

What an ink stained Homosexual.. He is like a sickly looking sewer rat.
Or
Drinkie Bird.. (you know the old toy) ahh haaa MB= embarassing.

Amanda

Why Travis? You leave Shanna for this? I would say that is a HUGE step backwards! Im sure Paris would make a great step-mom to your 2 kids! haha

tita

WHY WHY WHY I LIKE PARIS BUT NOT WITH MY MAN. I LOVE TRAVIS BARKER I HOPE SHANNA KNOCKS HER OUT THAT WOULD BE FUN TO SEE.O'WELL YOU GO PARIS.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

This "Dude" is a Giantic Loser:

It is abundantly clear (to me at least) that this guy looks like.
a. A wall smeared with dung.
b. HIV scab.
c. Drug add-dick Homosexual.
d. Terrible role model.
e. Coward who got beat down in high school.
f. Someone whos wife would cheat on him, because of looks.
g. Rotten garbage.
h. The bottom of a dupster.
I. a fag who rides bikess.

"Keep on winning Homo". OHHH YEAHHH IM BACKK

nathalie

paris is a hoe,not any type of hoe, she is a pro

stoopit

Personally, I think it's funny that he took a drink before kissing her and then took another drink after. Kill those germs Travis, keep the alcohol flowing.

Travis Bickle

Paris is really hitting the bottom of the barrel now. The good news is that she can't give him herpes as he probably already is infected with that and more.

All kidding aside, this is another one of Paris's marketing ploys. Travis is hot right now and it pays for Paris to be with him as she will get more coverage as TMZ and others are doing.

kathryn

Shana's already made a statement that it bothers her. I doubt he's "really" into Paris........ He'll get some @ss and move on.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments