P!nk -- Pardon My French

9/15/2006 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

P!nk has a pleasant message for the country of France -- "F*** You!"

Perhaps hoping the French don't know English, the pop-rocker showed off her interesting sweatshirt, emblazoned with the friendly phrase over and over, as she made her way into her hotel in Paris.

P!nk's in the country for a little sightseeing before starting the European leg of her tour, which kicks off the 27th in Zurich.

SANDRA P.

IN REGARDS TO PARISHILTON.MOBILE YOU ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE SHE HAD A HIT UNLIKE YOUR ALBUM WHCIH RANKS RIGHT BELOW K-FED'S CRAP. YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET TO SCREW CAREY BEFORE HE MARRIED HER (WOW THERE IS ONE FAMOUS GUY OUT THERE THAT YOU HAVEN'T SLEPT WITH)

Karen M.

Pink is the biggest joke. She's like Avril lavigne with her "bad girl" bullsh*t. She thinks she's hardcore, but she's really a tool. I laugh at everything she does because she takes herself so seriously. She's a naive little fool who has a lot to learn about the world.

Pearl

You got to be kidding me with all this nonsense! I read half the comments made by apparently MAJOR losers with no lives and that's ashame. Surely there are more important things to rave over? Yes, I know the truth hurts when losers loose their priorities ROFL

Mdolla

@10 - How the hell is she a one hit wonder???

Shes had #1s and lots of Top 10 hits all over the world including her current album so shes far from being a one hit wonder..

Maybe get your facts straight b4 opening your mouth.

Mdolla

@14 its JUST a shirt!!!! IDIOT!

God people are so dumb and take things SO literally.

Mdolla

All the people bashing P!nk over a sweatshirt OBVIOUSLY have the issues.

If you honestly think the shirt is directed at France you are OBVIOUSLY DUMB!

I cant get over the stupidity.

kathleen

PINK ROCKS!! Screw the Frenchies.

Chewi

RIGHT ON! I want a shirt like that!

Caprice

Just another Ugly American..is it any wonder we are hated all over the world?

sad sad sad

God !#1 and # 2 you are pathetic.... NOL you are right you guys are hated all over the world cause you always talk against other countries without knowing anything about them.. Im french from Quebec, Canada and we are not that often talking againsnt people in our Tv shows or else like you do..thats sad .. pls have a look at what your country is doing to the world and start thinking you might not be the power of the world anymore.. You are hated and I feel sorry for you cause people like you are causing that... Pink was not saying that to the French people.. come on.. She was just wearing it thats it thats all!

Tyler

Pink is so f***in' sexy, hot and I want her so badly it hurts. . . Ladies, Pink just goes to show you how hot you can be if you keep some meat on your bones. . . I would love to produce with her on her next album cause I know we could make beautiful music together.

ROSIE

PINK SUCKS. She is making a image of some one that does not care like 'oh,.. im a bad ass, i hate everyone and like i dont care if i win an award' she is so full of sh*t its not even funny. I feel bad for her hot husband, he is so cute.
did i mention that PINK SUCKS?!!?!!?

We, are not amused.

Harry Sez: "Zee French day r a fun-knee race: day fight wit da feet and f*** wit da face!"

M-lite

Holy CRAP! I thought that was Corey Feldman!!!!

CoreyCarrier

One-hit wonder Pink. Pffft...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments