Paris Shows Oprah How It's Done

9/19/2006 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.comThe season premiere of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" started out with a bang... er... well, a rich person having a hard time doing a simple everyday task.

To open the show, Oprah and her BFF Gayle King embarked on a cross-country road trip surprising unsuspecting Americans by dropping in unannounced at weddings and other events. The toughest part of the trip for Oprah however wasn't the road itself, but at the gas station. The Queen of TV had to be helped out as she fumbled with the pump, saying "I haven't pumped gas since 1983."

Lucky for her, someone came to her rescue and demonstrated the proper technique for fueling your car. We aren't the only ones laughing as Oprah realized how silly the task was and said "I feel kind of stupid not being able to pump gas, but I thought, well maybe they've changed the pumps since I've last pumped."

On the other side of the United States, Paris Hilton showed Oprah how it's done. Paris proved she's the pro at the pump-- one-handed, in high-heels and talking on the phone.

POOR BRIT

SADIE, DAKOTA, AND DAWN HAVE IT ALL DOWN, WHO THE HELL ADMIRES A DUMB ASS DRUNK WHORE, AND STUPID ENOUGH TO USE A CELL PHONE AT A GAS STATION...SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE HER VEHICLES AWAY SHES AVIOUSLY A DRIVING THREAT..IF SHE DOESNT KILL SOMEONE ON THE ROAD SHE'LL DO IT AT A GAS STATION...LOVINPARIS YOU'RE PROBABLY JUST AS STUPID AS SHE IS

moretocome

Not to change this glorious subject but TMZ behind on their news again..

Have any of you heard the news? Brad Pitt is reportedly being lined up to replace Tom Cruise in 'Mission: Impossible IV'.

Wow I might actual go see one of these movies if midget man isn't in it.

kick Bachi

Oprah and Gayle. I LOVE THEM!!! OMG!!! They such nasty and naughty indacloset LESBOs, Rubbingtheir p***ees n strap-on, HOT!!!! got TOFU???

kgb

This is the first time Paris was almost a true BOMBSHELL. Rules of the road clearly state "do not use your cell phone while pumping.......gas that is." What a tool. She will have her life shortened by some sort of tumour on that side of her head from all the cell phone yacking.

chopchop

Hey Sadie! Most "smart" people do not resort to name calling. Very Intelligent on your part!!! Get a life!

chopchop

Sadie u sound like a bitch! No wonder you've posted so many comments; you obviously have no life or friends!! #32 is right, Get A Life Loser!

amanda

Stupid beotch, talking on the phone while pumping gas is against the law in canada. It can cause the gas to ignite. wishful thinking i guess????

Sillyme

Kaboom to both of them..

Kevin

It would have been so nice if Paris would have blown up while using that cell phone, and then we would not have to see her again!!!!.what a stupid girl..

ManBearPig Huntress

Paris knows EVERYTHING about "pumping"

800 Pound Gorilla

I just bought the Paris Hilton Video Bottoms Up on EBAY. I look forward to seeing it. I am glad to see a picture of Paris Hilton pumping gas. It is just good to see another picture of her. Paris Hilton is great! It might seem trivial showing a picture of her pumping gas but it is just great to see a picture of her whatever.
Her many great fans want to see pictures of her everyday! Well, I guess I will watch The Simple Life Road Trip again now. I hope I can get the DVD of The Simple Life 4 pretty soon.

Ali

Why hasn't Oprah pumped gas since 1983?? She was not a billionare in the 80's or probably barely a millionare. That traveling show made her look like a tool.

Chloe

Another example of how unbelieveably stupid Paris is... Her head's gonna blow up... well let's hope.

openminded

PARIS , IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE BE CAREFUL PUMPING YOUR GAS AND TALKING ON THE CELLPHONE. HAVEN'T YOU HEARD THAT IT IS A HAZARD THAT CAN START A FIRE. I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE LOADED WITH CASH BUT UNDERSTAND UNLESS YOU CAN REPLACE THE VALUE OF A LIFE IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO LOSE THE CELLPHONE ESPECIALLY WHILE PUMPING GAS.

Jane

I am so surprised at all the imature comments out there..how old are you all, (6?)
Seems like everyone is bashing everyone...don't you all know that it's all the different kind of people that make the world go round? How boring it would be if everyone were the same.
The jealousy is so obvious about everyone...It's not very becoming.