Rosie To O: Admit It, Already!

9/20/2006 1:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell trained her gaydar on Oprah Winfrey and her BFF Gayle King on "The View," saying that the talk-show queen and her BFF Gayle King are, despite their protestations to the contrary and despite their not being full-blown lovers, "a tiny bit gay." As the denizens of "The View" mused about Oprah and Gayle's cross-country trip, as chronicled on Oprah's season premiere Monday, Rosie turned her attention to the pair. Her assessment? "You might be a little bit gay, you're just not doin' it," she said of O and G, explaining that an absence of sex wouldn't preclude the pair from sharing in a certain sapphic satisfaction.

Whether or not she's pushing Oprah and Gayle towards an admission, Rosie also said that she thinks everyone could be "a tiny bit gay." Needless to say, her cohort and sparring partner Elisabeth Hasselbeck does not.

A call to Oprah's rep at Harpo Productions was not returned. And Rosie, on her blog yesterday, lavished praise on Oprah and the premiere, saying that she was "brilliant," "beautiful," and "something else all [sic] together."

1930 COMMENTS

Biotch Please!

Only someone as low brow as Rosie could take a true friendship between heterosexual women and turn it into her own version of the truth!

She really needs to stop it!!

Whatever

Rosie needs to keep her big yap shut. Even if Oprah is gay it's none of busy body Rosie's bussines.

Jennifa O Jenny

You take a bit where Rosie is joking around and turn it into a news item. Wow - the gossip biz must be extra slow for this to make it as an item. Ever heard of the expression "making a mountain out of a mole hill"?

DESERT RAT

I WATCHED OPRAH YESTERDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS ONLY BECAUSE SHE HAD THE GOVENOR ON THAT CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET.

I WATCHED HER ANDE HER REACTIONS AND HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS .....I HAVE TO SAY SHE HAD HIM ON FOR A REASON AND I THINK IT IS BECAUSE SHE IS STRUGGLING HERSELF INSIDE.

Diego

I absolutely agree with #2. While there is nothing wrong with being gay, gay rights advocates like Rosie (pass the donuts) O'Donnell act like there is something wrong with being straight.

chopchop

Rosie better keep quite or Oprah and Gayle will somehow find a way to make Rosie's comments seem "racist". It's all about blacks & whites with those two. Remember when they wanted to go shopping in Europe but the store was closed for the day. When the store wouldn't re-open for them O & G told the press that they were turned away because they were black! They do not deserve special treatment of any kind!!! They're just like everybody else in the world!! Idiots!

fred

OF COURSE OPRAH IS GAY AND SO IS THAT CHOCOLATE HOMO STEADMAN

Caroline

Elisabeth Hasselback is a Nazi.

Cheryl

I take full resentment towards what Rosie said. I have a best friend, and we do alot of things together, and we neither one are no where near being gay. We love men too much to ever consider being gay. Being Gay is a sin, just like stealing or killing. You have to have the will power to say NO to sin.

There are many many people who are extremely good friends with alot in common, doesn't make them gay or part gay. Sorry Rosie, but please keep your comments to yourself. If all people were gay, the human race as God had intended it to be, conceived by a woman from her husband, would be extinct.

I would not be bragging about being gay, why would you want everyone to know about your sinful ways. That is really sick.

Read the Bible, but don't skip over the part that says, A man shall not lay down with a man and a woman should not lay down with a woman.

I will be praying for you Rosie.

Tyler

Question? Don't you think with all the money and power that Oprah has that if she was gay. . that she would give a sh*t about telling people one way or the other? Oprah don't give a f*** because she doesn't have to so if she was gay she would be open about it. Rosie is trying to make herself look big, oh sh*t, she does look big as in fat as hell. . Have a nice day everyone.

Amber

I'm not going to waste my time defending Oprah. All I will say is WHO FUCKING CARES?! If she's gay... she's gay! If she's straight... she's straight! I used to like Rosie, but she is starting to get on my nerves! She needs to mind her own damned business.

kick Bachi

Oprah loves Gayle. Gayle loves Oprah. lesbos love hairball. p**seelickcious. Lol *****, Yeah Rosie...better watch out... Oprah will have a show on racism of how white besbo could not accept over self absorb, control freak black women and call them lesbos. Dam! I could see Oprah would refuse to let go of the strap-on, girl! Let your girl Gayle take turn too. Share the LOvE!! just like u've alsways said on ur show right?

Amber

I hate when people come here and fucking preach

Tommie

ONCE AGAIN, ROSIE THINKS SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING. SHE IS ALWAYS RUNNING HER MOUTH ABOUT SOMEBODY AND WHAT THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE NOT. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHE WAS A PYSCHOLOGIST TOO. HOW WOULD SHE LIKE IT IF PEOPLE WERE ALWAYS ANALYZING AND COMMENTING ON HER LIFE STYLE. SHE NEEDS TO SHUT HER BIG FAT MOUTH UP.

BUT I MUST ADMIT THAT OPRAH DID SEEM EXTREMELY INTERESTED IN EVERYTHING THAT THE GOVERNOR HAD TO SAY ON HER SHOW ABOUT HIS GAY LIFE. AND SHE SAID "I UNDERSTAND" TO THE GOVERNOR AS HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS. MAYBE I WAS JUST READING TO MUCH INTO THAT.

ubiquitousbravado

8, save your breath and your time praying for Rosie to convert to heterosexuality. I think she'd prefer it that way. Plus, I'd recommend that you spend that time confessing your own pride and judgmental nature (get the plank out of your eye...). Jesus hates your kind of sin just as much as he hates any sin. ...if Jesus even gives a %#$@.