Flav + Horse = Comedy

9/22/2006 4:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comOn this Sunday's episode of "Flavor of Love," with four girls remaining, Flavor Flav takes two girls down to the shore for a day of sailing and the other two ladies to wine country for a little grape stomping.

In this clip, Flav, New York and Bootz go for a horseback ride -- if you haven't seen New York ride a horse (and we can't possibly imagine that you have) it is so worth it.

"Flavor of Love" airs Sunday night at 10PM on VH1.

sherry

I viewed the clip of NY riding that horse. I thought that I would hurt myself from laughing so hard. Flav really made her look stupid and I think that is what she needed. That high horse that she was on was finally turned into a mule. Not to mention, a dip in the water. She looked like a wet dog. Flav did the right thing. And he made a great choice.

Lisa

One fugly mother and 2 ho's. Those poor horses.

blah blah blah

I am far from being any expert (or wanting to be) on how to ride a horse, but I lmASSo when I viewed that clip.
That was too funny

the wise old owl

That horse picked up right away that New York was scared as sh#t. He could smell her fear. That was so funny. She is the furthest thing from a COW GIRL EVER. Yeeee Haw ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler

I love the show. Flav is cool as hell and a sweet person on top of that. . . Now the ladies on the other hand . . . 'dats another story all together but it's all good for laughs.

Lisa

Why give these UGLY whores the time of day? Please, next.......................

RM

Too bad the horse didn't run off with her "through the winery" and then pitch her and stomp her ugly ass!

Jennifa O Jenny

I learned how to ride a horse when I was 9 years old. It's not hard at all. NY is just a moron

Rick

GOD WHERE IN THE WORLD DID THEY COME UP WITH THESE UGLY ASS GHETTO WHORES? DID THEY GO TO THE GHETTO AND PICK THESE BITCHES OUT. THEY ALL LOOK LIKE PROSTITUTES WITH SYPHYLISS....BUT THEN AGAIN THEY ARE TO BE HOOKED UP WITH ANOTHER UGLY MOTHERF***ER...FLAV HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST DIGUSTING LOOKING GHETTO A**HOLE THER IS....EVEN BRIGETTE NIELSON MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A HARD UP DIRTY OL BASTARD....OOOPS THAT NAME IS ALREADY TAKEN FLAV, DO US ALL A FAVOR JUST TAKE YO GHETTO HOS AND SLINK AWAY LIKE THE F***ING SNAKE YOU ARE!!

Tz

Sitting on a horse is easy, riding a horse is hard. As the preview shows NY flunks sitting on a horse that is moving straight and solidly ahead. More the pity.

Ok

Riding a horse is not hard. She's just not an animal person. LoL

I love that crazy show. It should win an emmy or something. It's the best show on t.v.

Lily

Flav....New York has got to go and boots isnt so hot either. Maybe if you took out your grills and got some glasses youd see what nasty ghetto ho's you got living in your crib.

p1tey1

Man these postings are BRUTAL. This is SUPPOSED to be FUNNY IDIOTS!!!

I thought that was one of the funniest things I have seen in a very long time!!!

I laughed until I cried!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

t.j.h

flav. is ugly az hell, but new york is even uglier she looks like shrek , she has a messed up attitude, all of these rats are desperate for stardom,thats whats sad , none of them want flav, they want his fame.

Kellie

NOW that was just TOO darn funny!! I can't stop laughing. Funny thing is, it's all at New York's expense!!
I'm sorry, but New York has got to GO! Of course she was asked to come back to the show, just for rating sake. She does nothing but cause trouble, is stuck up, starts unecessary fights between the other women, is ONLY trying to win Flav's financial gains and, AND she looks like a MAN! If poor Flav can't tell NY is all made up in drag, well then he deserves her and her antics.
I say, get rid of NY again and let her/him/it be kicked off the same as last time. Face it, the Bag is just there to give an extra kick to the show.

Go back to the Ghetto NY!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments