What You Don't Ask Tara Reid

9/26/2006 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tara Reid at the IvyWhile some Internet sites hypothesize about bodywork Tara Reid may or may not have done, one photog took it upon himself to go straight to the source.

Reid lunched with friends at the chic Los Angeles eatery the Ivy yesterday. When the "American Pie" star went to retrieve her car from the valet, one paparazzo asked, "Are the rumors true about the breast reduction?" Reid quickly shot the question down with, "Alright, good night guys."

Tara usually gets along with the paparazzi, unless, of course, she doesn't. Last month Reid told photogs, "Everyone hates you paparazzi but when you're nice, I don't hate you guys because you're nice to me. The day you're not nice I'm gonna f***ing kick your ass."

A few days later, who could forget the video our photog shot of Reid trying her hardest to get into Hollywood hotspot Hyde -- only to watch Paris Hilton saunter right by her?

We still love you, Tara!

Tyler

I love her as well as her breast, big or small so what's the big deal about it?

Theresa

TRAINWRECK!

A MY SPACE FRIEND

Yep, and I ALSO remembered the one where Paris was not allowed in and I laughed my arse off!!!! KARMA -such a wonderful thing.

Caroline

Tara Reid is a diseased slut.

maya

I think the reason Paris sauntered by is because last summer Tara was shooting off her mouth, telling everyone how she is not really friends with Paris.

That was right after Paris/Paris broke up ,and Tara was trying to make a play for Paris Latsis at the time. So really, who can blame Paris for avoiding her. You all would do the same thing.

Alyn Brodsky

Okay, I'll ask Tara Reid: Tara, why don't you go swimming in an alligator pond?

Whatever

Tara is yesterday's news. She can get as much work done on her body as she wants but her heavy drinking is taking it's toll on her. She looks like crap.

NYC

The one thing I like about tara is that she does not hide herself away from the world after all the sh*t thats said about her. She def. has balls.

Michele

Tara Reid is a washed up slut, whose 15 minutes of fame were over a long time ago. She is nothing more than a has been wannabee.

Anyone with small children to are trying to teach their kids not to drink, just show them a picture of Tara Reid and that will scare the sh*t of them.

Who even cares about Tara Reid anymore.

Joseph

Drunken Idiots Are Only Fun Watch For A Little While.

Michele

Tara who? Oh yea, she was once something, until all the drugs and booze got to her. Now she is just a cheap slut. I bet any amount of money she did not pay for the lunch at the Ivy. She probably has no money.

Carson Daley, be glad she broke off the engagement. Look at the ugly pig bitch slut she turned out to be.

L.S

Someone give that girl a hair brush, she looks dirty

pedestrain818

TARA BEING A DRUNK IS NOT A CAREER IT'S A TRAINWRECK!