The Paris Has Two Voices

9/27/2006 3:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WReal Paris and Fake Paris: Click to Watch!hen it comes to Paris Hilton, what you see is what you get. But what about what you hear?

What if that sweet little girl sound that comes from her lips isn't her real voice at all? TMZ has been looking at tape we found in our vast library, and we think Paris Hilton may be a better actress than previously suspected.

David Bowie created the character Ziggy Stardust, and Garth Brooks created the character Chris Gaines - but we knew those guys were faking. Could Paris be right in front of our eyes creating a character?

If so, she sure is committed. We went through a lot of tape and found only a few examples of the lower, throaty voice we suspect might be her "real" self. Click the video and decide for yourself.

Whatever

Paris is a pile of dog sh*t.

Nanor

anyone who has ever watched simple life knows paris' voice. it took you guys this long to figure it out?? she has a very deep voice which is nice actually, husky voice. she uses that voice all the time in a simple life ... just watch her in serious situations she will have her regular voice... usually when she's bitching about something.

COME ON i thought you guys would catch on 5 years ago!!!!

Miss Smith

A*holes deleted everybody's comments. TMZ doesnt like criticism of itself I guess.

Whatever

Miss Smith what was deleted??

Iowa Girl

haha Like we all didn't know that baby voice was fake! She has done plenty of interviews and what not where her "real" voice pops out for a second...then back to her other.

Whatever

Paris is fake and foolish.

the resident

I said this months ago on my show, thanks TMZ for noticing and getting the word out there, too.

Mrs. Ponder

I forgot to mention that Paris Hilton is a slut.

Anonymous

I think Paris's deeper real voice is..."hot".
Certainly beats that
roadent squeak she emits at public events. Anyone else a fan of her
deeper voice?

RebeccaBBBBBBB

i cant believe they deleted what i put i wasnt even dissing tmz

RebeccaBBBBBBB

i like her deeper voice

She took my voice

I remember watching the very first episode of the Simple Life (when she used her real voice) and thinking, oh my god that is my voice exactly. I can do her fake voice too but it sounds very playmate.

Rick

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT THIS NASTY CRABBYTWAT WAS FAKING-ALL THOSE IDIOTS WHO BOUGHT THIS CD ARE JUST THAT PLAIN STUPID IDIOTS-FOOLED BY CRABBYTWAT, PARIS GO GET SOME A-200 FOR THAT USED UP CRABBY TWAT AND BY THE WAY BUY SOME FOR YOUR MAMA KATHY WHORE HILTON

fauxsleuth femmefatale

I guess Paris was not comfortable in the skin she was born in, and
luckily enough the heiress had the resources to transform herself
into what she believes the world would pay more attention to.... an
Artificial Socialite Sexpot (a.k.a. an A.S.S)!

Anonymous

Actually, Miss Smith, I suspect the deletions were compelled by the lewd remarks some users made about engaging in certain "acts" with the heiress.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments