Avril Hocks Another Loogie

9/28/2006 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne: Click to watchAvril Lavigne is worse than an angry llama. The singer took out yet another photographer with a deadly shot of spit last night -- this time hitting the man square in the face.

After celebrating her 22nd birthday at Hyde, the wannabe punk-rocker unleashed a torrent of "f*** yous" to the paparazzi and autograph seekers, even signing the pleasant greeting on some pictures.

Avril and her entourage then made their way to the safety of their SUV, where she rolled the window down and loaded up a liquid projectile in her mouth. Moments later, she displayed her masterful sharpspitting skills by hitting one photographer in the face while laughing hysterically and screaming, "bitch!"

This is the second night in a row Avril has used her saliva as a weapon against photographers. She hit our own cameraman's lens outside the very same nightclub late Tuesday night.

Darla

HA HA FUNNY!!!!!!!! I LIKED YES "LIKED" HER MUSIC BUT I WOULD SMACK THE S*** OUT OF THAT LITTLE GIRL IF SHE SPIT ON ME BUT UM THEY DID ASK HER IF SHE WAS GONNA SPIT AGAIN SO THEY GOT WHAT THEY ASKED FOR.

janiene

I like avril. I'm glad she defends herself.you guys who don't like her for what she did should think about what you'd do in her situation. she wants to be left alone and they won't,she had to go to the furthest level,the most exaggerated form to let them know she wants them to go away,by just telling them,they dont listen! at least she didn't try beating them up or something,a little spit doesn't hurt.

Richard

Q. Why Do Celebs. Act The Way They Do ????

A. Simple: BECAUSE WE ALLOW THEM TO !!!!

Look how they are treated in the court room; sad really, to get away w/ murder !!

( No Pun Intended )

You SHOULD really sit and think about this for a moment:

If there is NO WANT, there is NO NEED !!

Which means: if We don't pay to see / hear / or read bout " THEM ", " THEY " lose $$MONEY$$

But really; all of our " JOE-PUBLIC " lives are too damn boring to ignore the call of a wild celebs. antics, on or off the stage !!

But REMEMBER THIS :

WE as the BUYERs are their helium;
We control how high and low they go,
it is OUR fault if they get over-inflated !!!!!!

" Having Common-Sense; is better, and worth more than dollars !! " - R.E.S.

David S.

You rule, Avril!!!!

Erin

She is the farthest thing I've ever seen from punk, someone should kick her ass in public then spit on her. See if she likes what she dishes. Never liked her and never will.

blutoblutarsky

LAVIGNE IS AN ARROGANT SPOILED WICKED ROTTEN BRAT THAT NEEDS HER LITTLE BUTT SPANKED TILL SHE COULDNT WALK FOR A MONTH...SHES AN IDIOT TO HER FANS AND EVEN WAS MEAN TO HER RACIAL KINSMEN JOAN AND MELISSA RIVERS...SHES A CERTIFIED WENCH...

Miz

She should remeber who made her dumb ass all that money. She didnt have to work so hard at bein a little bitch anybody can spit on people. So go home and spit on them. Isnt that terrorizim ....its not nice to spit on americans expspecially when we are the reason she WAS so popular.I just broke her winie ass cd in half...Take that u spoiled brat.

Harley

What a piece of white trash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz

F#*k her. She's a bleached blonde fake.

Nadine Mc Auley

Go Avril!!

How refreshing - a celebrity who's honest about the fact that all-in-all the media is SCUM SCUM SCUM!!!

Now - if someone would kindly send me avril's address I would like to post her a pea shooter or two. Or maybe a sling shot?

ShadowSwifter

Spitting is indeed a dishonorable act, from any individual, and especially if it comes from a celebrity who has a community, fans and fame. I like her music and her latest movie and was glad that she claimed to become more "lady-like". Yet ironically the next minute she's caught in the spotlights with something very distasteful to most people - Avril Hocks Another Loogie.

Personally I'm very disappointed and I sincerely hope she would learn to respect others so that others would do the same for her.

In response to reports of Avril's recent run in with paparazzi, she would like to say the following:

"I'd like to sincerely apologize for my behavior with the Paparazzi. It's trying at best dealing with their insistent intrusions. I meant no offense to my fans, whose relationship I truly value. I have and will always go out of my way for my fans. My behavior was a reaction to the persistent attack..from the paparazzi."

Avril

Pauline

She is so NASTY!!!!!! Someone needs to interview her . and the end of the interview they need to get real close and Spit a LOOGIE right in ner face. Hopefully, it gets in her MOUTH.
WHAT A LOW CLASS PIG!!!!!

John

Any of you morons who think Avril Lavigne doesn't have a right to retaliate against her tormentors are pathetic. In fact, I think she's a genius. It's beats facing charges of assualt or destruction of (photographic) property. Spitting is the perfect solution of showing your distaste of the paparazzi community. The paparazzi, and any others who belong to the celebrity news gathering mongers, are vile and insidious sub-humans, who taunt and harass their prey beyond any boundry of social decency. Their arrogant belief that it is their right to intrude incessantly upon the lives of their victims is petulant and morally reprehensible.

LoLo

Spitting at the paparazzi is one thing, but I think it said she spit at fans too. I bet those people are happy that they bought HER last CD. She's total trash to do that to a fan...

PInky

drunk again I see.....she acts like it's cute or somethin.....she's tryin too hard.