Avril Hocks Another Loogie

9/28/2006 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne: Click to watchAvril Lavigne is worse than an angry llama. The singer took out yet another photographer with a deadly shot of spit last night -- this time hitting the man square in the face.

After celebrating her 22nd birthday at Hyde, the wannabe punk-rocker unleashed a torrent of "f*** yous" to the paparazzi and autograph seekers, even signing the pleasant greeting on some pictures.

Avril and her entourage then made their way to the safety of their SUV, where she rolled the window down and loaded up a liquid projectile in her mouth. Moments later, she displayed her masterful sharpspitting skills by hitting one photographer in the face while laughing hysterically and screaming, "bitch!"

This is the second night in a row Avril has used her saliva as a weapon against photographers. She hit our own cameraman's lens outside the very same nightclub late Tuesday night.

pinupcutie

Sure the paparazzi can get out of hand. But if you're going to Hyde of all places expect it!

Avil needs to rememebr that with out the paparazzi we might ofrget just who the hell she is! While they can be annoying they keep these celebrities in the lime light.

I wish someone would spit a loogie back at her ass! She's proabably cry!

Punk rocker my ass! It takes more than spitting at people to make you a punker!

Whatever

What a classy lady! Someone needs to teach Avril that spitting at people is a no no. She should have learned that in kindergarten.

Nanu Nanu

Here's an idea, don't take her freaking picture. No one cares about her anyway. She will be begging for her picture to be taken after she's ignored for awhile. As they say, "spoiled kids eventually rot." Shameful!

Britney Spears

The stalkerazzi are parasites and deserve to get treated as such...

shay

Thats totally gross she should have been married in a trailer court.Dirrty BITCH!!

Whatever

No excuse to spit on someone. If the bitch hates the press so much get out of Hollywood! DUH! She needs someone to take her over their knee and give her a good spanking! She knows she loves the attention but pretends to hate it because she thinks she's punk rock. Pathetic twat.

SICK IGNORANCE

I'm sure the paparazzi can get on their nerves. BUT it doesn't give them the right to act so ignorant. Just because you make alot of money singing, acting etc. doesn't mean you have the right to be mean. That was just mean. If the so called fans would start ignoring her and stop buying some of these so called celebrites records maybe they wouldn't act this way. Trash is just trash no matter how much money they have. I wonder how they would act if they pulled up to Hyde and get out and they turned the other way and took someone else's picture. Total ignore her. As much as they hound Lindsay Lohan she has never done anything so terrible.!!! BOY IS SHE A BITCH!! Boycott the bitch.

JM

Ha ha. I nearly spit out my coffee reading your "angry llama" comparison. Nice.

As for Avril, I'm starting to kinda like her; I like a girl with a little spunk, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

pistachio_xoxo

yuck, monkey spit, hope the photog gets that looked at

sherri

I know the papos go crazy and get way too many private shots. But she was leaving a public place. and to spit? How disgusting. Just goes to show - money doesnt buy class nor does it buy dignity. Avril shows why she is white trash

Britney Spears

The stalkerazzi continue to push the envelope when it comes to "acceptable behavior" to get a shot of a star. They go to dangerous extremes to get pictures - and they are not so "innocent" as some of you portray them to be. Did you ever hear what some of these pricks yell out to stars just to get negative reactions out of them? They are money hungry scum suckers and I believe are VERY dangerous to the "stars we love so much"

Granted, spitting is gross - I'll give you that - BUT I think the media goes overboard and becomes too invasive.

Theresa

This bitch has NO class. Go back to Canada you stupid whore. Somebody needs to spit in this bitches face. Newsflash: Your music sucks, you suck and that scrawny, skinny husband of yours sucks too. Oh, yea. He used to bang Parid Hilton too. Congratulations. Go back to the trailer park you came out of. NO ONE LISTENS TO YOUR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!SK8TERDORK!!!

A Somebody

Wow! I used to really like Avril. She's actually from my hometown, but seeing that and what she did the other night makes her look like a f***ing idiot and very ungrateful! No dont send her back here!!! I am embarrassed to say she is Canadian!! what a f***ing bitch!

barngoddess

Classy.....my 2 year old son has more manners than this 'no-talent-has-been'.

next year everyone will be saying Avril who? who's that?

Troy

This chick is only QUASI-famous and she's acting like this? I don't believe men should hit women... ladies???