Avril Hocks Another Loogie

9/28/2006 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne: Click to watchAvril Lavigne is worse than an angry llama. The singer took out yet another photographer with a deadly shot of spit last night -- this time hitting the man square in the face.

After celebrating her 22nd birthday at Hyde, the wannabe punk-rocker unleashed a torrent of "f*** yous" to the paparazzi and autograph seekers, even signing the pleasant greeting on some pictures.

Avril and her entourage then made their way to the safety of their SUV, where she rolled the window down and loaded up a liquid projectile in her mouth. Moments later, she displayed her masterful sharpspitting skills by hitting one photographer in the face while laughing hysterically and screaming, "bitch!"

This is the second night in a row Avril has used her saliva as a weapon against photographers. She hit our own cameraman's lens outside the very same nightclub late Tuesday night.

wickedwitch

think she knows that's illegal?

Kim

I know 72 people. at least, have commented and I haven't read them all, but I would like to say that spitting on someone actually is illegal (not certain on this in the state of California), but it's referred to as "Assault with a Bodily Fluid", not to mention it's just nasty. TMZ, look into this and press charges, for all of us readers at least! It's really sad if she's writing "f you" instead her signature for fans. That's incredibly ungrateful.

Eli

I hate that little biatch, she cant sing all that great anyways, to treat fans that way, Ill punch that bitch in the mouth and spit on her white trash ugly ass!

No legs in Texas :(

Spitter8er Girl !

Eli

WOW spitting is probably her only talent!!!!!!

Livewire

The papparazzo deserve to get spit on- they are scum leeches.

Why is Avril still famous? She's a studio created "punk rocker" and her music sucks! She was manufactured as the hero for preteen urbanites who think they are too cool for Twitney Speared. Avril is a no talent hack and she will hopefully end up on a "where are they now" story real quick!

LIVEWIRE is...the Swami of Seduction...the Doctor of Desire...the Hero of Hoochies!

charlyn

Very CLASSY!!! She is so immature. How long will this marriage last?

Kelly

No.15. I agree with youThat is so NASTY to spit on photog.
Immature behavior! She is in a wrong industry. Without Media or paparazzi she is NO ONE! SPOIL BRATT!

Kelly

Avril, you need to learn from Paris How to handle Paparrazzi!
Smile and say " Thank you" .
She is such a spoil nasty brat!

lin

it's sad because the paparazzi will continue to take pictures of her, the mags will continue to buy the pictures, and the fans will continue to talk about her. she'll still keep making millions, and laugh all the way to the bank. the media has a lot of control, you guys could take her down. she's obnoxious.

Caroline

"Regular people are way too concerned with people who are famous."

For example...when you visit TMZ.com to read about them?

Missy

The paparazzi are I'm sure pretty annoying and perhaps are deserving of a little retribution at times. Spitting might not be the best way to go...it's really reprehensible socially. I guess she thinks she's all "punk rock" and acts accordingly. Her music however is in the same genre as any other bubble gum pop stars. What really sucks is writing "f*** you" on her fan's pictures. That's just rude. She is NOT Johnny Rotten for christ's sake, I'd celebrate if he wrote that on a picture that I asked him to sign. However, her fan base is predominately pre-teenie boopers who haven't developed real taste in music yet. I doubt they would appreciate being told to f*** off in writing. I think she's just looking for publicity...after all, her career is dissapearing. Why else would she be hanging out at Hyde???

Caroline

Hey Klynt, do YOU have any idea how much stress the paparazzi causes? I have a feeling if she spit in your face you'd have something different to say about it.

Marshall

I am pretty sure that spitting in someone's face is a form of assault. If I were the photog I would certainly file charges, it's not like there isn't any proof. Spitting is what children do when they are frustrated and don't know how to use big people words to express themselves. I guess we may want to pity her for her inability to express herself in a mature manner, and have her arrested for her assaultive behavior. : ^ P

Drew

I WAS THERE last night and was in the bathroom line with her...she made conversation and was soooo sweet. I am surprised..she seemed so cute and little and innocent (she's about 5'3)