Jay-Z and Beyoncé Caught in Paparazzi Crush

9/28/2006 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comA glammed up Beyoncé, along with her man Jay-Z, desperately fought through a sea of flashbulbs on their way out of a popular London hotspot yesterday. Even after they pushed their way into an awaiting Rolls Royce Phantom, the shutterbugs just wouldn't give up. In a scene that resembled the running of the bulls, the snapparazi bolted down an alley after the ultra-expensive ride, shooting photos and hollering all the way.

Before the media blitz took place, the hot couple were enjoying the Jigga Man's post-concert bash at the swanky Movida nightclub. The two love birds weren't the only famous faces in attendance, Chris Martin and wife Gwyneth Paltrow were seen dusting a little dirt off their shoulders as well.

Lady

First off I would like to address the uneducated; those whom you can tell due to their lack of intelligent speaking.

Secondly, I would like to state that Jay-Z, for those who continue to downgrade his looks, have no perception of what looks are about, at all. Jay is a very charismatic , intelligent, smart, business man. His looks are wrapped up in what he is about. And for ugly, he is no where close to being ugly. He has African-American features, as most of our race do, except for those, such as Beyounce, who has a small mixture of creole in her bloodline.

Most people think it's something for Jay-Z to get B, but I think she is lucky to be able to get Jay-Z. Jay-Z, like B, can have anybody he wants. If the two were walking down the street, it is definitely Jay, whom I would want to engage in conversation with. And that is not just because I am a women. He fascinates me more, though B is up there too.

Please learn to write professionally, when it comes to addressing these two entertainers. The cursing, put-downs, bad-mouthing, only lets one know your mentality, you education level, and small-mindedness.

Cristina

I thought they were a cute couple when they first got together- now it's kinda just- yeah ok- is he the one???

Eli

Wow how annoying to put up with all those cameras in your face, no wonder they all brake up!

lola

How was that driver even able to see with all those flashbulbs? The paparazzi are out of control. They say they are only giving us what the people want. But I don't want or need to see a picture of a celebrity getting into a car. Who gives a sh*t???? If you do, then you need to get a life.

p1tey1

I know its what they signed on for when they became famous. But I think it has to be awful not to be able to enjoy ONE NIGHT without having people follow you with cameras.

SICK N' TIRED OF HATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PAPARAZZI ARE F***IN PSYCHO'S........THERE LOSER'S WITH 2 MUCH TIME ON THERE HAND'S, AND A SH*TTY EXCUSE 4 AN OCCUPATION!!!! I BET EVERY ONE WHO'S A PAPARAZZO, USED 2 GET PICKED ON IN SCHOOL.......THEY WERE THE KID'S WHO NO ONE LIKED AND SAT WITH AT LUNCH(LMAO) I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAY'S, THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST PAPARAZZI, THAT SHOULDN'T BE RECOGNIZED AS AN OCCUPATION!!!!!!! I LOVE JAY-Z AND BEYONCE`, THEY ARE A FABOLOUS COUPLE WHO ARE VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH ONEANOTHER..... CHRISTINA U SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

db

i dont feel sorry for them one bit.
if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

lela

Finally, someone crushing that talent-less, smelly looking, fat, ghetto singer!!!

And I don't mean Justin.

moretocome

You don't go to "Jigga Man's post-concert bash" if you're trying to avoid the Paparazzi. Beyonce is a media whore so she should star in one of those PETA videos where she gets skinned alive on tape! To show her fans that it doesn’t hurt the animals.

Now that's the only way I’d watch this girl for entertainment!

coco puff

What's she doing with that fat lipped, ghetto n*****, anyway? I can't believe she actually f***ed it. With all her talent and beauty, why go out with that! It just shows, she can sing and dance, but has no furniture in the attic. GROSS!!!

nika

im so sick of people saying that this is what famous people sign up for. just because they are famous, does not give anyone the right to put their lives in danger or to stalk them.

sean

uh, haven't any of these celebs heard of cars and limos with tinted windows? ok, lemme guess, tinted windows are against the law in england. whatev. tinted windows, no pix. end of discussion.

lidia

ok i dont get it they are all like''oh no i dont talk about my personal life"but yet again beyonce loves the atention!!!!

shopdiva

Is her new song ring the alarm about Jay-Z? Oh my God is she mad in that Video!

NITA

U AND JAY KEEP DOING THE DAMN THANG AND FOR THE HATER WHO SAID JAY HAS FAT LIPS AND WHY IS SHE WITH HIM THAT MAN HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY RICH LOVE DOESN'T CONSIST ON LOOKS JUST THE WAY A PERSON MAKES YOU FEEL AND HOW THEY TREAT YOU SO HE MUST BE MAKING HER FEEL DAMN GOOD CAUSE ALL HER MUSIC IS ABOUT THEM SO STOP HATIN FROM SEXY SLIM IN NAP TOWN BABY

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments