Rosie All Dalai'd Up

9/29/2006 2:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.comRosie O'Donnell was seen leaving designer Donna Karan's West Village home yesterday after meeting with the Dalai Lama. Rumor has it the group met to discuss fundraising opportunities. Not sure how true that is, but the experience of the event must have have been pretty moving.

Apparently is was so moving for Rosie that she felt compelled to write a little poem about it in her blog. In this literary interpretive piece, Rosie refers to the experience as some sort of Broadway production. She even gives a shout out to Barbra Streisand. Instead of saying "Papa can you hear me" she writes "Barbra can you hear me." Whatever went on within the walls of that home, Rosie left looking spiritually revived and even greeted the paparazzi with a sign of peace.

stoopit

TMZ - I spit on your site. Your stories suck.

Jess

I love Rosie!!!

T

Shut the hell up avril
stay off the site if you dont like it

SICK IGNORANCE

Ditto #3 if people don't like it why go on it and complain. Shut up and get off!!!

Alyn Brodsky

With all her millions, why does Rosie always dress like she buys her clothes in a Bowerty schmatta shop? Is she the real Second-Hand Rose? Inquiring minds want to know,

moretocome

Rosie is very entertaining. That's all I ask for from the celebrities I like. Entertain me, that why you're in the business. What celebrities do at home, off the screen is their business not mine.

jennifer

I love Rosie but she was gross this morning - putting her finger over one nostril and blowing out her nose on stage? Guys do stuff like that, and not on national T.V.

Critic

Crap! I told them to invite the HOT one from "The View".

Michele

Should have known better than to think Rosie was at Donna Karan's house, hopefully getting some fashion advice. But then again, isn't she the butch in her lesbian relationship and Kelly is the female.

Oh who cares anyway about the lesbian bitch Rosie anyway..