Diana Scoffed At The Hoff, Says Butler

10/1/2006 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

That wacky David HasselhoffDavid Hasselhoff may have thought that the late Princess Diana once had the hots for him – but her butler says that's just not so. In fact, like many of us, Diana actually found The Hoff hysterically funny – to look at, that is.

A couple weeks ago, Hasselhoff said in London that Diana "was smitten with me since I was so tall ... I probably would have gone after her if circumstances had been different." But according to Paul Burrell, Di's former butler, Hasselhoff's talking complete and utter rubbish, reports Ben Widdicombe this morning. "There was never ever any hint of any date or romance between the two of them," says Burrell. "Such a suggestion is as far-fetched as a talking car called K.I.T.T."

Burrell explains that the young princes William and Harry were fans of "Baywatch," and that the Hoff sent them some autographed stuff from the show – including a picture of him in all his hairy-chested glory. When Diana saw the photo, says Burrell, "I remember the princess laughing hysterically at the photo and turning her nose up."

Kate Might Have To Start Selling Marxist Rag

Kate Beckinsale has just about had it with Hollywood superficiality – and she might end up back on a street corner selling left-wing literature to prove her displeasure. She tells London's Sunday Express magazine, "There is a point where if you have one more person saying, 'Wow I love your belt,' you start to go, 'I'm going to have to start selling 'Living Marxism' on the corner again.'"

Beckinsale, who studied French and Russian literature at Oxford, also says that she wants to write a novel – but not using her own name. "I wouldn't want to be a celebrity author," sniffs Kate. "That sounds highly vulgar to me. I wouldn't want anyone buying it because I've been in a couple of silly movies."

Peet Gets Married, Passes Around Her Ring

"Studio 60" star Amanda Peet got married yesterday to screenwriter David Benioff in New York, and evidently she loved her and her new husband's rings so much she wanted all her guests to see them. "They passed the rings around so every single person could touch them," says a friend of Peet's to Us Weekly, "which was unusual, but nice."

The pair got hitched at Friends Seminary, the Manhattan prep school that Peet attended, and the black-tie soiree following took place at the Chelsea Art Museum. The pair's pal Mark Ruffalo tells Us, "They were both glowing."

Party Favors: Jessica's Assistant Unhappy? ... Mischa Loves Cate, and Hippie Look Too

Jessica Simpson's got a new assistant, Adrienne Sands, who went to the University of Wisconsin. But according to Page Six, the young Badger has been squawking around somewhat indiscreetly that she's not too happy. "Adrienne has been telling everyone she's too smart for this job and doesn't like it," says an "acquaintaince." ... Mischa Barton really admires Cate Blanchett, even though, as she tells a Hong Kong magazine, she doesn't aspire to have her career – nor anyone else's. Plus, she's fond, as we've all seen recently, of a kind of hippie chic that's all the rage currently. "What suits me is a little more rough around the edges," explains the former "O.C." star.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

Alyn Brodsky

This guy Hasselhoff REALLY has big problems. Now that his fifteen minutes are up, I guess he'll do anything to win back a following. Next he'll probably be claiming to be a lineal descendant of Jesus Christ.

alexis

JESSICA GET RID OF HER FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

umbrosexual

Kate Beckinsale is one cool chick.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hasselhoff thinks the world loves when we really hate him,he sucked on bay watch,kip didnt like him and my dog has more talent than him,we nee to get rid of jessicia,to bad nick didnt take all her money or she might have spent it all on crack,she still dont know charlie the tuna is,she one dumb chick ,maybe we should call her bimbo simpson

Dee Dee

TO POST #'s 2 - 5 NAMED A.S.S. - OPPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

I FORGOT THE J. !!!!

I THINK WE ALL GET YOUR POINT NOW!

THANK YOU AND ENOUGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Dee Dee

TO THE MAVEN - POST #1

GOOD ONE! MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. I HAVE HAD 'ENOUGH' (lol) OF

THIS GUY ALREADY. I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE HIM WAY BACK WHEN HE

DID NOTHING AND WAS EXACTLY THE SAME AS HE IS NOW - EXCEPT

WORSE THAN BEFORE. YOUR COMMENT THAT HE WILL PROBABLY

CLAIM THAT HE IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO J.C. IS QUITE POSSIBLE BUT

I'LL GO ONE EVEN BETTER..............................GOD, HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE HIS CLAIMS THAT PRINCESS DI HAD THE HOTS FOR

HIM AND THE WAY HE PUT IT. SO EGOTISTICAL WHEN HE IMPLIES THAT

HE MIGHT HAVE JUMPED HER BONES AND AS IF SHE JUST WASN'T IN

HIS LEAGUE AT THE TIME. SO, BOTH BOYS - WILLS AND HARRY LOVED

BAYWATCH, DID THEY? WONDER WHY....................Hmmmmm.......NOT

SURE WHAT THE APPEAL WAS FOR THEM. OH, NO! NOW I GET IT!!!! (lol)

HOPE IT WASN'T JUST BECAUSE OF HOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEVER KNOW.

Tracey

Wow...it's shocking how rough Jessica has been looking in the last year. Her features have hardened considerably. There were rumors that she might have had work done on her face last year, and I hope they aren't true. She was gorgeous the way she was. She needs to fire her dad as her manager and take a break from Hollywood. She's not taking her divorce too well.

Ree

LOL, POST #1 ~ TOO FUNNY

the wise old owl

Just when you thought it was safe to come back on this website UP POPS DAVID JERK HOFF again. ( That's for you Debbie ) This guys ego is so out of control that he doesn't realize how ridiculous he sounds. I find it hysterical that not onlly did Prnicess Di not find the guy attractive, she was actually snickering about his POMPUS ASS behind his back.

I knew he was lying when I 1st heard that comment. Like I said before : IT'S OVER DAVID. You are forever trapped doing B Type Gigs on T.V. THe movie you did will bomb. I don't know one person who will go to see it. This guy needs to get off his high horse and stop looking in the Mirror so much. Giving to worthy causes might be a good start. Get the focus off yourself and do something good for society..........your not taking all that $$$ with you when you die.. ....... WHAT A LOSER !!

the wise old owl

Jessica Simpson is not looking good. She lost the only person who really loved her. ( NIck ) She thought the grass was greener on the other side, but it wasn't. She is so high maintenance no guy wants her. She is surrounded by hanger on's and users. Her dad is nothing but an over rated PIMP who sells his children to the highest bidder. She is a train wreck in motion just waiting for the finial impact.

SHe needs to get away from that creepy Dad of hers and move out of that crowd she hangs with. Her pupils were so dialated in the last picuture I saw of her..., it looked like she ate a bag of magic mushrooms. If her new movie sinks, she is really going to have to change her focus to something meaningful. WAKE UP JESSICA ! You are not looking fresh. You look old and tired. What ever you are doing it's not good. Go to detox and get yourself some new friends.

moretocome

TO Dee Dee

WHY ARE YOU YELLING???

Whatever

Hoff is a disturbed sick miserable excuse for a human. He needs help a.s.a.p!

Brandi

The whole entire Simpson family are nuts! I think it is funny as hell that Jessica's life is so miserable now. That is what she gets for treating Nick the way she did. Her album sucked, and his is doing wonderful! Karma is a bitch! HA HA!!
Her father is sick and creepy. Does a sane father talk about his daughter's breasts? I think not! I am ready for the whole Simpson clan to go back to Texas and out of the lime light. ENOUGH OF THE SIMPSON ALREADY! THEY ARE CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caveman

any female that doesn't love The Hoff is a lezbo, just ask him.

alexis

I PERSONALLY LOVE JESSICA SIMPSON. I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, SHE IS GORGEOUS & SO TALENTED. YES SHE IS TAKING THE DIVORCE HARD, PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE STILL DOES LOVE NICK. BUT NICK GAVE HER NO CHOICE, & NOW SHE'S GOTTA BE STRONG. WE LOVE YOU JESSICA, PLEASE BE STRONG, A NEW DAY WILL COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments