Kim Basinger Arraigned-no longer available

10/4/2006 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This article has been redirected to: Kim Basinger Arraigned

COMMENTS

Amanda

That kid is going to need A LOT of therapy... I feel sorry for her..

miz

I bet Ireland can't wait to turn 18 so her parents bullshit can stop.

Wendy

Ok, this is INCREDIBLY said for Ireland. Alec and Kim GET A FLIPPING GRIP, get over it, this is taking up your ENTIRE LIFE of survival, enjoyment for a possible other love interest, you both are wrecking your lives and your daughter will be maimed for it. Ya responsible arent ya, you dont give a dam about her because you wouldnt be doing this if you did. I feel sorry for you both to carry on your dirty laundry in public. Shame on you both and please blame yourselves, you both are guilty for carrying on like children, there are no excuses for you both.

kathryn

I feel so sorry for their daughter. These two people do not have the right to treat their child this way. Two words: GROW UP.

Ugghhh!

Kim looks terrible. She looks like Judy Garland here. Both of these parents seem hostile and angry all the time. I wonder if they ever loved each other at all? They have made their divorce very public and very ugly!

Wendy

I bet Ireland is the sweetest girl too after her parent's mess, makes me sick and I wish her the VERY best in her future. You are both responsible for your actions Alex and Kim, act like adults, life is too short to carry on your rage.

vicki

they need to put their b.s. aside and let this poor kid have a childhood.

Missy

I am so sick of these two. They must not care at ALL about their poor kid to put her through all of this crap. They are horrible, selfish, self-centered people with no real grip on reality to keep this fight up. They don't deserve to be parents.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim,Kim,Kim,What have you done with yourself?You look like you 65 years old,you better get to the spa and pamper yourself back,You had a million dollar body,now you only have a 5o cent face.Do your self a favor and fix it back up,You look worst than Paris the hoe hilton,Help now girl

Black Sheep

Alec has a nasty, hateful temper and should leave them alone and move on! That little girl doesn't need these attacks on her mother!

Danny the drunken dwarf

2 of hollywoods biggest douche bags!

Gee

I was really disappointed to hear about the split between these two. I was hoping they would make it, at least for the child. My other favorite couple is Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. Are they still together (Goldie and Kurt) or are they in splitsville too???? Just love Goldie.

PS: Kim looks okay for her age. You know we all age and if we can do it gracefully with acceptance and without plactic surgery, then all the better!!!!!

kathleen

Someone needs to surgically REMOVE their girl, Ireland, from both Kim and Alec's evil clutches. The child needs to know that THEIR power struggle is about her two looney parents need for control, and NOT about her. Does she have NORMAL GRANDPARENTS that she can stay with?

Ms Kris

Are these adults?

They are behaving like little kids, BOTH of them.

Why does shy, DROP YOURS CLOTHES IN MOVIES, Kim go out & make a hit film?

You need one.

carla

All divorecs are nasty. It's a bitch being rich and famous.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments