Avril Lavigne, Spitter No More

10/5/2006 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne: Click to watchAfter a run of angry nights spent spitting on photographers, Avril Lavigne appears to have finally calmed down.

TMZ spotted the wannabe punk-rocker at the newly re-opened Teddy's at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, where she was sporting something we haven't seen in a while - a friendly smile. Stopping to sign some photos for the autograph hounds, Lavigne was unusually kind as she made her way into the club.

Though Avril's hubby Deryck Whibley was nowhere in sight, she arrived with a guy sporting an "I heart trashy people" t-shirt -- looks like he's in the right crowd.

Wes

First ONE

Wicked1

It's called damage control. Stupid bitch.

kathryn

Still a b*tch.

SICK IGNORANCE

I still don't like her. Silly bitch.

kick Bachi

Keep spraying girl.

Alyn Brodsky

The Maven knows this one crawled out from under a rock. What he'd like to know is, Where's the rock located? It must be disinfected at once!

stoopit

The Maven - are you relatives with "The Raven" wrestler. You both speak in a similar manner. Always reffering to yourslef in the 3rd person.

Rock on Maven....

Alyn Brodsky

Sickofitall, #7--No, I'm not related. I don't even know who he is. I don't follow wrestling. Actually, my favorite sport is tatting. I like to sit and tat here in my retirement home as I relive the past--the long past--when I was the hottest tootsie going! Oh, the stories I could tell! President Hoover was one of my lovers. He know how to make a girl feel GOOOOOOOOD! Oh, and by the way, I write for these pages under sixteen names. I'm suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder. I never know when one of them is going to come forth and dash off a comment to these pags. Oh, and: another BTW: I may be approaching a hundred, but I can still throw a good f--k if the right dude comes along. I had my eyes on Tom Cruise (I've got a thing for dwarfs) But now that I've learned he prefers that he's a faggot, I've decided he's not for me, Now I ask you. doesn't that beat all!!!

Ummmhmmm

In California it is considered assault to SPIT on someone ,not to mention in some places a reason to get shot .But I guess hollywood has it's own set of "Laws" within California .Disgusting B***H ...

Kim

This just goes to show you: You can give a girl money, but you sure can't give her class. Looks alot like trailer park trash to me.

sherri

and what does she have that is attractive? a mouth wider and bigger than her head?

s

Johnny B

No respect.... she's a pig!

melissa

bitch is just putting on an act

Eli

I think she shows off to much in front of her hubby, but shes really a soft woosie!

j to the d

i bet she spits in public and swallows at home....dirty girl indeed...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments