Eva Injured on the Set of "Housewives"

10/5/2006 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eva LongoriaThe television show "EXTRA" has confirmed that Eva Longoria was injured yesterday on the set of "Desperate Housewives."

Eva's publicist told "EXTRA" that "Eva slipped on one of the stairs coming out of her trailer. She was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Burbank for X-rays. Nothing is broken, but her ribs are very bruised. She expects to return to work as scheduled."

Her publicist also said that Eva still plans to travel to Paris later today. She's headed there to see her boyfriend, NBA star Tony Parker, play in a few exhibition basketball games.

Rumors of the couple's breakup have been circling the Internet lately, but Eva has denied them.

jennifer

BIG DEAL.

Whatever

Publicity stunt. She's so played and knows it so she'll do anything (including staging a fake break-up) for attention. She and Parisite need to get together and be shot into outer space with no possibility of return.

Amanda

Yesterday she said she was on her way to Paris to visit Tony.
Mmm Hmm... Suuuuuuuuuuuure they are still together

Amanda

Yesterday she said she was on her way to Paris to visit Tony.
Mmm Hmm... Suuuuuuuuuuuure they are still together

Alix

Smell the publicity stunt. The attention whore still smarting from the man that got away, seeks to stay ever in the public mind. Go away and die!

Slugger

Its true!! I know, because an actor friend of mine; Ian Paul Cassidy was shooting an upcoming episode with her all day yesterday at Universal. He called me from the set to tell me that she did indeed fall and was taken to the hospital and that the rest of their scenes together will have to be shot at a later date.

KJ

EVA makes news putting on iipstick and she just LOVES the attention so much, the little shrimp. It makes me sick that this 31 year old gushes over 23 year boyfriend so much so EVERY chance she gets. EVA, we know you LOVE him already so stop the gushing. He isn' t all that...I might add he is pretty creepy looking. BUT regardless of that fact, GIVE the poor guy some space. EVA is obliviously MORE in love with him than he is of her. The more you show it girlfriend, the more you are going to scare Gigantor off. On that note, I am so OVER Desperate Housewives. It is so predictable and nothing special about it anymore. Just five broads making fools of themselves and the stupid men who love them. SILLY!! That's my beef for today, like it or not, I don't care.....really I just post my opinion, I'm off and never read any of yours.

h8er#1

Livewire where are you? Didn't Eva make your top 10 over-rated women list?

czarsalazar

Who gives a shit??

Why does anybody care about this woman?

She needs a new media strategy because the one she's using now is absolutely nauseating.

I would like her more if I saw her less.

my opinion

My only question is how do you bruise your ribs by falling down some stairs???? That gives me an image of someone falling without even attempting to stick out their arms to "blunt" the fall. Did she fall over straight in a 90 degree angle? Weird.

Joanna

Who cares!! She's a show off, cocky, little bitch. I hope Tony did dump her ass. SHe's been flirting around on him the whole time. I never saw a woman with such an ego. Hopefully when "Desperate" is over she'll be gone too.

Whatever

Good. I hope the bitch stays hurt so we don't have to see or hear about her ugly mug anymore.

WHUD UP

GOOD HOPE SHE FUCKS HER FACE UP GOOD NEXT TIME.