Tori's Pregnancy Cravings

10/5/2006 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling: Click to watchTori Spelling proudly showed off her baby bump for the first time as she stepped out in New York with husband Dean McDermott.

Having just announced her pregnancy this week, Tori Spelling was excited to finally talk about the baby in her belly and the cravings that come along with it at the Gen Art Party for Lipton Pyramid Teas.

"It's perfect timing to be at this event tonight ... Everyone's been drinking cocktails but I've been drinking iced tea," says Spelling, "I drink a lot of Arnold Palmers, which is lemonade and iced tea mixed." Spelling's husband apparently likes his with a kick though adding, "I drink them all with vodka."

While making her way down the red carpet, Spelling had an unfortunate run-in with some discarded gum landing on her dress. Luckily hubby Dean came to her rescue, getting on bended knee to fix the snafu and telling photogs, "It's spearmint."

Jennifer Scott

Good for them, I figure if they're happy that's great.

chopchop

Hopefully, this baby will bring Tori and her mom closer.

Kacee

Poor girl. I guess she's hoping that having a baby will make her mom less cold and giver her a bigger cut of the Spelling fortune. But good for her anyways.

Miss Smith

I have yet to have a child so I may be wrong .. but I thought you're supposed to eliminate caffeine from your diet while pregnant??
(Because she was clocking back Arnold Palmers all night)

kathleen

As long as Ms. Tori is not knocking back Iced Tea with Vodka, it is all good!

Whatever

I wish them both luck. They seem very happy.

Hippo

It's hard for me to have any sympathy for Tori after the way she has behaved. Her comments about the former Mrs. McDermott were very unkind and childish.

Bacardi

Good 4 you Tori. Think of all the fun you can have giving your child plastic surgery enhacements your mother never let you have.

justpicky

You're not getting any younger .................

J Doe

candy is going to find out the hard way that if you shut your kid out then you risk not having a relationship with your grandchild..PAYBACKS A BITCH !!!

J Doe

candy will have to take tori and dean to court for grandparent visitation

Kelly

I read that Dean gave up parental rights to one of the children with his first wife because that child was so young when he left. What is that, one not both? And now he's spawned another? He's as bad as K-Fed. No sympathy, no love if that is true.

kathryn

I cannot wait to see what this kid looks like.

chopchop

#12 MT: Are you high?!?!

Ericka

Shes only 13 weeks pregnant? Oh my Gawd! She is huge!! Tori..welcome to world of stretch marks. lol.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments