Tough Break for Travis Barker

10/5/2006 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barker breaks his armIt's been a tough week for Travis Barker. First his soon-to-be ex-wife and his current, er, "friend" Paris Hilton got into a little tussle at a club. Now he's broken his arm. Damn!

According to his publicist, Travis Barker broke his arm while shooting a video for his band +44's song "When Your Heart Stops Beating." A source close to Barker tells TMZ that he actually broke his arm drumming. Wow.

Doctors have ordered the former blink-182er to lay off the heavy lifting -- and drumming -- for at least 8 weeks.

UPDATE: Travis Barker has posted the following message on his MySpace account: "I had every test possible to see what was going on in my arm. The MRI/X-Ray showed I'd been playing with a broken arm for 3 weeks and or possible tumor in my arm ... I've been told to eat meat and change my diet (I've been a vegetarian for 16 years) cause it's making my bones weak. I never thought I'd break a bone from playing my drums too hard/too long."

Not a Britney Fan

Is that tattoo a picture of Shanna on the middle of his neck. Poor thing.

Rocio

It looks like it.

swanee

that's hot

SICK IGNORANCE

Iwould like to know WHY these women would fight over this!! Isn't there any good looking men in Hollywood?

kathryn

I'll come & take care of him.

RebeccaBBBBBBB

piece of sh*t.....

Alyn Brodsky

The Maven would like to know how even Paris--who will give head to anyone, including a cockroach crawling up her leg--can get herself involved with such a disgusting-looking sub-human. This guy looks as if he either just crawled out of a sewer, or is just about to crawl into one. To quote Howard Stern, "pig puke." The Maven would also like to know if this specimen is a Scientologist.

Missy

That dude is NOT attractive.

kathleen

Gisele--
In answer to your question, yes there ARE good looking men in Hollywood--they just are NOT good-looking AND intelligent men in Hollywood these days!

It will be interesting to see Shanna and Paris duke it out over taking care of little Travis now...He LOVES it--are you kidding me--It totally feeds HIS ego!

Margo

Travis is hot !! Shanna is a washed up playboy model who had to duke Paris for the publicity . I feel sorry for the children in the middle of this mess . Better off with Travis !

robin

he is one of the ugliest men I have ever seen, what a freak!!

nat

I KNOW I'm weird. I think he's sooo hot! ;(

tiny

Karma's a bitch, huh?

Taylor

THAT is what they are fighting over? That thing makes k-fed look almost doable. Almost.

Paris is overrated and over exposed. Shanna, while I don't know what she's actually DONE to be famous is pretty. And in this world that means a lot. I think she should pull herself up out of the gutter and move on. Association with Barker and or Hilton only brings her down.

TJ

i had no idea who travis barker even was!! now that you have posted his picture i can't imagine why anyone would fight over him. it's amazing what lengths people will go to for a bit of publicity...why are so many hollywood people screwed up and insecure?? their values are all wrong..they just don't get it. little children in the gentle, amish community was slaughtered, school children in colorado gunned down, people still starving in the world and all these bimbos care about is partying at hyde lounge and craving constant attention. it's just too sad for words!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments