« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim & Susan

Huge Hockey Fans?

10/6/2006 3:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

robbins_saran_rangers_wi_24-1Jack Nicholson at a Lakers game is a normal occurrence, but Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon at a NY Rangers game not so much. You may not know this, but apparently the A-list couple are die hard NHL hockey fans. The family has been frequently spotted at NY Rangers home and away games. Now that's a fan.

Tim and Susan aren't the only ones in the family who are big fans, apparently son Miles is also a hockey buff. Tim recently took 15-year-old Miles to an FHM/NHL party at Marquee in NY to mingle with his favorite players.

We did a little digging and found out that Tim's passion for hockey started all the way back when he was kicked off his high school team for fighting. He also played in the "Hero's of Hockey" game at the National Hockey League's All-Star Game, and claims to own every Rangers highlight video released since their 1994 Stanley Cup championship season.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rosemarie

I actually see them all the time at Chelsea Piers Sky Rink Tim skates there and so does his son. We usually see Susan sitting in the common area reading a book. Nobody bothers her as we are all skating moms and dads.

Taylor

So. Ummm, they're an 'A-list' couple?
Ok.........

duh...totally !

she looks pretty good for 60

Rosemarie

What does A list couple have to do with it? Get a life!!

Laura

Initially, I liked Mr. Robbins and thought him a great actor. After catching sight of his "significant other" and, in addition to having his political preferences and agenda shoved down my throat on different occasions, how enlightened I've become about this man. I'll certainly not be catching anymore movies of his nor his, mmmm, "wife's".

Taylor

Rosemarie :
I have a life thank you.
I simply commented on how Robbins and Sarandon were described by the site. Why so hostile?

i'm bored : your right she does look good for sixty.

Laura : Whether I agree or disagree with an actors opinion I get tired of hearing them too. Many seem to have a 'holier than thou' attitude when giving their opinions whether on the right or left. It's infuriating.

gidgetgurl

While in college, I worked in the "club seats" section for MSG and served the "A-list couple" and their kids several times. At that time, 11 years ago, they were season ticket holders, and I imagine they are still. They were always very nice and tipped well, unlike some of the non-celebrity schmucks who got free club seat tickets from work and thought they were the sh*t.

Tracey

What's not to like? Hockey is fantastic!!!

David

A-list couple? MAYBE D-list... maybe...

TJ

Funny how all the nice comments are from people who actually met them. All the crap written by losers on here who don't know these people and just spend their time on these sites bashing everyone while they sit all day on their computers and haven't a life of their own. These are usually the type of timid, mousey, miserable people in real life who suddenly become bold, critical and rude when safely locked away in their rooms alone with their keyboard. Sad...but true. Perhaps if they weren't always so negative, miserable and critical of others they would have more friends and not have to depend on their pc's for company.