Shanna Moakler: Was She Restrained?

10/10/2006 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler: Click to watchShanna Moakler has perfected the walk-and-talk, chatting to our cameras about her run-in with Paris Hilton during a shopping trip with her baby girl on Robertson Blvd. in Beverly Hills.

After admitting things have been a "little hectic lately," Moakler, with her adorable daughter Alabama strapped to her chest, added that she's happy, "I'm good, I'm with the baby, going to New York to have some fun."

The "Dancing With the Stars" bombshell told TMZ she's considering filing charges against her alleged attacker Paris or Stavros Niarchos, who allegedly pushed her down the stairs at Hyde. She adds that she doesn't have any restraining orders filed against her -- that she's aware of at least.

Moakler was also excited for the finale of "Dancing," where the eliminated dancer will strap on her dancing shoes once again to perform.

Whatever

She needs to file charges against that coward wimp Stavros. Pushing a woman down some stairs? What an asswipe punk little bitch.

COCO

I'M NOT GOING TO SAY THAT SHE IS THE CLASSIEST ONE OUT THERE, BUT SHE IS WAY ABOVE HERPES HILTON. SHANNA IS REALLY CUTE AND I'M GLAD SHE PUNCHED PENIS'S LIGHTS OUT. SOMETIMES YOU DO NEED TO RESORT TO VIOLENCE, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SEND SOMEONE TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK. WHY DIDN'T SHE HAVE THE GUTS TO TOUCH SHANNA HERSELF? SHANNA SHOULD GO GET TESTED FOR STD'S AFTER BEING INCHES AWAY FROM THAT SKANK!

h8er#1

I agree! She may not be the classiest girl in the world, but Parisite had it coming! And Shanna is soooo pretty! Parisite is fugly with a wonk eye and hook nose. The only thing good about Parisite I have to say is she doesn't have implants.

Charisma Rules

Witnesses have come forward that have said Shanna DID NOT hit Paris. Shanna should definitely file charges against Stavros, even if his mega-bucks will buy his way out of the trouble via "the-best-money-can-buy" slimey attorneys.

Heart

I'll bet Shanna did hit her and is going to get away with it.... what a pimp!! Love it!!!

I used to think Stav was hot, but now I just think he's a p*ssy. Maybe he can get another turn after Travis now that he's proven his loyalty. How pathetic.

Uh?

This chick is not impressive in the least....Moving on....Next.....

KP

I think that it is nice in the middle of everything that she has going on that when someone says a nice comment about her baby "your baby has pretty eyes" she replies with "yup just like her daddy". I thought that was nice.

Cristina

Well I like Shana- just a lil curious as to what she saw in that fugly dude!?!

Jennifer Scott

She seems like she has her stuff together fairly well. I've read accounts that she's always partying & doesn't spend much time with her kids, I hope that's not accurate. I wish the news guys would leave people alone when they're with their kids, at least they were polite & didn't hassel her & upset the baby. I was gone for the weekend, anything interesting happen that I need to catch up on?

sean

shut up and go away already.

Pancho Negro

OYE....Looks like she is out with baby to soften her image....all publicity.

Better get my enchiladas. Hasta la Vista Baby.

heather

This is the first picture I've seen of her with her child since her spilt with Travis. This woman is a terrible mother! Thank God those children have Travis. During their show Meet the Barkers you never saw this slut with her kids. She spent her days getting manicures and other non-child related things. You saw Travis with the kids all the time. Her little girl with Oscar de la Hoya is lucky to have Travis, too. There were pics of him with all 3 of the kids since the split. Kudos to him for being a real daddy. This slut should have her children taken from her. She is only concerned with herself. If Starvos really did throw the bitch down some stairs, she not only deserved it but had it coming. Kharma is a bitch when you neglect your children.

J Doe

PARASITE a pathetic liar!!!!!

i think paris would LIE to the cops and say shanna hit her, she wanted to get even and save face!! parasite is known for her pathological lying.

she's a VILE PATHETIC USELESS LYING PILE OF FECES
if the club has security camer's inside the club...parasite would be shaking in her boots if that video was shown to the public..and it would indeed show shanna never punched her.

if she did...ITS TEAM SHANNA !!!
parasite had it coming...parasite slept with shannna's first husband oscar del a hoya, now shes messing with her husband travis..

SKANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK !!!

Socal8

I love that chick dude, love that she socked herpe hilton in the face. and i think that starvos, or whatever, is a p*ssy. if Travis has any balls he should do something about it, regardless of whatever shana is the mother of his child.

that starvos guy is weak.

d.w.

shanna u r nothing but a golddigger u care nothing about ur kids ur just looking for the next man u can rip off!!! and u can't dance!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments