Baldwin to NYPD: I See the Crash, Now Move!

10/12/2006 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amidst the chaos of the tragic plane crash in New York City yesterday, Alec Baldwin still reportedly expected to be treated like a VIP at the scene.

The actor was photographed trying to talk his way past a police cordon near the site of the horrifying crash of Yankee pitcher Cory Lidle's plane. No word if Baldwin actually got through the blockade.

The day was quite eventful for "The Departed" star. Just hours before the crash, Baldwin stopped by the Howard Stern radio show, where he professed his utter distaste for condoms.

swanee

alec baldwin crazy but not as crazy as GIBSON

Black Sheep

All a plus for Kim! But for Tina Fey and 30 Rock! There's a huge crash and burn ahead!

jfp

that's right....get the F out of the way.
plane goes up plane goes down.
just a 'lil fire and rain.
now move that blockade and let my limo through.
I got America to entertain.

[i know this sounds like a cut but its not...when Alec says move just do it]
[life goes on a**hole...don't block all the lanes of traffic]
[go with the flow mf]

Rah-Rah

This guy is nothing but an ego-maniac! It only makes Kim more appealing and a more suitable parent for Ireland.

Alec, you are a nut case!

Eden

This guy is an a**hole.

Whatever

Yes I see the crash I realize people are dead but damn I have problems too! I need to walk through so I don't get tired by taking the long way! I sh*t bigger then any of you nobodys!

M.Z.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, SUE GIRL...I DON'T THINK THAT SHOW WOULD LAST.....IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME...AS FOR ALEC, HE THINKS HE'S ABOVE ALL...HE WANTS TO BE TREATED LIKE VIP...WELL, EXCUSE MR. A**HOLE YOU DON'T OWN NEW YORK...SO YOU HAVE TO MOVE YOUR FAT ASS IF THERE'S AN EMERGENCY COME UP....

Rocky

I don't care if people are dying...I need a latte right now!!

What an a hole!! Why is he still on anyones radar screen? Back of the line Baldwin its not 1985 anymore.

ps 30 rock sucks because you are on it.

Wendy

Ok, a few words, what an idiot!

?

What a creep!

casey

Hey # 7 - You are a primo a**hole. Two people lost their lives in that plane crash and where is Alec going anyway? He can wait along with the regular New Yorkers. No one gives a sh*t about that "has been"anyway. Also, I thought if Pres. Bush was re-elected in '04 he was going to move out of the country and he's still here being an abusive brute.

Alyn Brodsky

The Maven wonders if this piece of Baldwin shit realizes just how BIG a piece of shit he is.

Brit

Fat putz

Mohamed

WHY EVERYBODY HATING ON MY BOY? JUST CAUSE TMZ IS TWISTING THE FACTS DON'T MEAN HE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE. HOMEY JUST WANT TO GET HOME OR TO WORK OR WHATEVER. YOU SHOW A PHOTO OF HIM TALKING TO A COP AND HE IS A BAD GUY? STOP HATIN.

Mohamed

WHY YA GOTTA BE HATIN ON MY BOY ALEC? HOW YOU KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRED WHILE THAT PHOTO WAS TAKEN? MAYBE HOMEY WAS JUST ASKING SOMETHING. MAYBE HE WANTED TO HELP, WHO THE $($* KNOWS? TMZ IS TWISTING THE FACTS TO MAKE MY BOY LOOK BAD, AND THAT AIN'T COOL MAN.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments