Aniston -- No Break-Up, No Boob Job

10/16/2006 6:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Though tabloid reports suggest otherwise, Jennifer Aniston confirmed with Oprah that she and Vince Vaughn are still a couple.

While Vince's name isn't brought up when Oprah asked the former "Friend," "Are you broken up?," a smiling Aniston responded, "Oh no, no."

Ironically, Aniston's denial of a break-up is the first official confirmation the couple existed in the first place -- though anyone who believed the two were never dating probably never graduated from preschool.

On today's show, Aniston also shot down rumors of a boob job, chalking it up to having a "couple cheese plates too many" and putting on ten well-placed pounds.

Vaughn himself is going public with the relationship as well and is threatening to sue several tabloid papers that said he had split with Aniston and was caught kissing a mystery woman in London.

In a message from a London law office, Vaughn states, "Ms. Aniston and Mr. Vaughn had not ended their relationship either at the material time or since. ... The suggestion that he was having a passionate embrace and kiss, or has ever been unfaithful to Ms. Aniston, are false."

vicki

she is a one trick pony. her heyday is behind her. she doesn't deserve all the accolades. she is a has been sitcom actress who got lucky with a well written character.

showers of Blessings

"What I really like about (Aniston) is that she knows what she wants," noted Kristofferson, (in Oprah)

I totally agree. Jennifer Aniston knows exactly what she wants. She wants fame, money, and a movie career. Yes, she did talk about wanting a baby. I believe her. But having a baby is NEVER her 1st priority. I remember seeing her talking about (in similar words) "the next thing is Oscar" on the stage in one of her award ceremony. One of the major reasons for the failure of the marriage is the delay of starting a family. Brad has talked about wanting a family , not once, but many many times.

I also believe that the last 6 months of 2003 is their trial separation (although they did not announce it officially). We all know Jen was taping Friends while simultaneouly making the movie "Along came Polly" . To me, this is a really hectic schedule. As to Brad, that same year he spent 6 months outside of the country filming Troy. It looked like they purposely planned to stay away from each other.

Now, Jennifer has achieved what she wanted, (though not all). She got fame and money. As for her movie, time will tell. I personally dont think she will achieve the way she wants it to be. To me, in silver screen, you need to have a commanding presence. Jennifer Aniston just doesnt have that. I personally prefer seeing movies with Kate Hudson, Reese, Cameron Diaz, and Julia Roberts.

All her media appearances (Diane Sawyer, Oprah, Access Hollywood) of saying "a baby is on the way" is just a way to save her image. The fact that she was still smoking indicates she has NO intention of opening her womb. This is what baffles me. Why Not Tell The Truth or dont even bring up the subject? Even when the subject is brought up, she can just deflect it. She did it successfully on her relationship with Vince. But by repeatedly going to the media and lied about it make me question her character. . Her recent appearance at Oprah and saying that she and Vince are still on makes me cast doubt about anything she said.

bellisimo

She is such a doll!!!! I love looking at her. In a non stalker kind of way.

marianne.

Vince agreed to carry on this facade because of the publicity of TBU.
I don't know if there's any more monetary concideration. but i'm quite sure that he specified that he had to be as far away from her as possible!!!!
She's not working, she can't visit London to see him?
This publicity stunt is getting really old. First when their movie, The Break-Up, was coming out they were denying they were a couple just so everyone would talk about it. NOw their movie is coming out on dvd and they are trying to get everyone to buy/rent it by claiming that they are NOT broken up. Give me a break.

marianne.

Jennifer Aniston looks like Sarah Jessica Parker, I hope her and VV do stay together and have children, that way neither of them will be messing up anyone else's genepool

marianne.

I'm glad there are people here telling the truth about what a scandalous, ugly dog she is! Classy women don't bring attention to themselves by complaining about everything. She's a soso actress who's acting prospects severely diminished whe her ex got Plan B. She had plans to cultivate her career. Too bad, too sad waaaaa!

carolynlee

anyone with one fourth of a brain can see that jennifer uses the media be it television or tabloid magazines to keep her face in the news , keep her pity me going on , keep her hate brad and angelina going , and make people think she is actually a big star . she does a so-so job of acting , everything looks like an episode of friends , she tried to go deep when she attempted derailed . but critics saw how shallow her acting skills are , she has been reported as courting big name directors to put her in oscar potential movies and they aren't biting , now i hear that she iwill be producing a comedy-drama and will possibly be starring in it . that is the only way she will get a starring role . why oprah is allowing herself to be used by jennifer i can't understand . anyone seeing that interview on oprah could see that jennifer was lying about still being with vince. and since the dvd were going on sale the next day i think that this was all a ploy to help sells. i really am sick of her . she is self-absorbed , shallow , and average in looks as far as hollywood personalities go .

Ginger

I love Jennifer. She has been hurt so badly by Brad Pitt and Angelina. They paraded their love affair all over the place with no consideration to her. I believe that Vince truly loves her. Leave her alone tabloids. She has been thru enough. Boob job? She never needed one why would she do that??????

boy! is this the dog walking the dog

BOY! All I have to say is that this CHINNIFER WOMAN IS A COMPLETE JOKE!
SHE HAS TURNED INTO A CRAZY PSYCHO, OUT TO LUNCH, AND WACKO BROAD. She has truly set herself up so that any man interested in her ever, will run, and I mean run fast. JUST LIKE VV AND BP HAVE STATED, SHE IS A MEDIA MONGER! And a big one at that. Listen up all of you CHINNIFER FANS, she is always constantly LYING TO THE PUBLIC JUST TO GET NOTICED AND SOME ATTENTION. Don't you idiots SEE THIS! All I have to say, is that she has truly lost her marbles, and NOW, I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR THIS B**** media monger. SHE'S FUGLY, CAN'T ACT WORTH A DAMN, AND SHE IS JUST TOOOOOO TV MATERIAL. She is DEFINITELY NOT SCREEN MATERIAL AND MOVIE STAR MATERIAL! And all of you know this, but are so caught up in your TV land actress that you can't tell the difference. I SOOOOOOO TOTALLY DISLIKE HER, FOR WHAT SHE IS, WHO SHE IS, AND SHE WILL END UP FALLING ON HER ASS BIG TIME! I CAN'T WAIT TO LMAO WHEN THIS HAPPENS. SHE IS HEADING THERE BIG TIME! OH! AND SHE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO KEEP HER BIG F***** MOUTH SHUT. WHAT IS SHE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL! YA THINK!

carolynlee

jen is a 38 year old woman who has been schooled in the hollywood life all of her life . she is not a delicate, naive, fragile woman . it's sickening to see the people who are supporting her seeming as though they need to protect her and defend her . angelina is 7 years younger and hasn't had the soft life as she has and she stands on her own . why do we exalt the self pitied ? brad left her because they didn't have a fulfilling marriage. it was a marriage for show only . how many vacations , parties , and outings with the arkettes can one be content with ? and when does one start thinking about what you leav for the world to make it better ? at the end of the day what will we remember jennifer for ? who will care about her existence on this earth ? who will want to make a movie about her in the decades to come ? i'll bet you angelina will be remembered for what she did for others and what good she left for others after she is gone . i predict a movie will be written about her - she is unbelievably impressive .

BRANGELINA IS THE BOMB!! LOVE HER FOREVER!!

Yes! I agree with alot of you on this CHINNIFER being CRAZY AND ALL! She's as pathetic as they come. If I were a man EVEN I WOULD RUN FROM HER, AND I WOULD RUN LIKE THE WIND; BECAUSE SHE IS SOOOOOOOOO TOTALLY BORING, UGLY AND A TRUE PSYCO. She seems to always be going on talk shows to try to make herself look sooooo good, and important. BUT! WHAT SHE DOES IS MAKE HERSELF LOOOOOOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOO TOTALLY STUPID!
AND, SHE IS HER OWN WORST ENEMY! EVERY TIME SHE OPENS HER MOUTH, SHE SOUND SOOOOO TOTALLLLLY STUPID! SINCERELY! I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HURRY UP AND MARRY THIS TOTALLLLLLLY STUPID UGLY BROAD, AKA "THE CHINNIFER", SO THAT ALL OF US CAN STOP SEEING HER UGLY FACE. YES, I TRULY MEAN THIS. EVERYTIME I SEE HER I NOW WANT TO VOMIT. I FOR ONE DO NOT WATCH HER MOVIES, AND ONE OF YOU OUT THERE STATED IT VERY WELL. SHE WAS NOTHING UNTIL THE BP MARRIED HER. THEN, THAT IS WHEN SHE TRIED ACTING LIKE SHE WAS SOME HOT STARLET. AND, GUESS WHAT YOU FOOLS, SHE'S NOT A STARLET! SHE'S NOT EVEN A GOOD ACTRESS. SHE CANNNNNNNOOOOOOOT ACT. SHE IS AS DULL ON THE BIG SCREEN AS THEY COME. AND ALL OF YOU KNOW IT! SHE WILL NEVER BE A 10 ON SCREEN OR ON THE TUBE. SHE IS JUST A PLAIN # 2, HELL MAYBE EVEN A #1. MEANING PRETTY BAD AND AWFUL. NO ONE MESSED UP HER LIFE BUT HER. BUT, HEY! NO ONE TOLD BP TO LEAVE HER BUT HIM. HE MUST OF LEFT HER CAUSE HE WAS SICK OF HER, AND HE PROBABLY FELL OUT OF LOVE WITH THIS CRAZY, PSYCHO B****! OTHERWISE HE WOULD OF STILL BEEN THERE WITH THIS STUPID FOOOOOOOOOL OF A HUMAN BEING. THANK GOD, I DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING THAT HAS HER IN IT. SHE IS AS DISGUSTING AS THEY COME. BOTTOMLINE! OH! AND VINCE, YOU NEED TO ALSO RUN LIKE THE WIND. SHE IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU, AND SHE ABSOLUTELY HAS NO CLASS. NONE WHATSOEVER! LIKE I SAID EARLIER, EVERYTIME SHE OPENS HER MOUTH, THEN THAT IS THE CLASS THAT SHE SHOWS. WHY DOESN'T SHE PICK UP A HOBBY OR SOMETHING. SHE REALLY NEEDS TO GET A LIFE. OH! AND IT IS SOOOOOOO OBVIOUS THAT SHE HAD A BOOB JOB. WHAT! ARE ALL OF YOU DUMB OUT THERE OR WHAT!
SHE AND COURTNEY COX HAVE STATED OVER AND OVER, THAT THEY WOULD DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO, IN ORDER TO NOT LOOK OLD. BOTTOMLINE! BUT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE'S ALL OF YOU STUPID IDIOTS THAT SEEM TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HER MOUTH. WELL, HER MOUTH LIES, AND ITS AN UGLY MOUTH TOO! SO, PLEASE WILL ALL OF YOU CHINNIFER FANS SMARTEN UP! BUNCH OF IDIOTS! I AGREE WITH DEENAPPR, THAT SHE NEEDS TO GO ON HIATUS! AND BIG TIME HIATUS! LETS NOT HAVE TO SEE HER UGLY FACE AGAIN! CHINNIFER PLEASE GET LOST! SINCERELY!

marianne.

If only Tate Donovan had married Jennifer Aniston, none of this kind of carnage would be taking place. This sad pathetic tv sit-com hack could have peaked in 1994 for her shag haircut and then settled into relative obscurity on the Lifetime TV Network.

Thanks Brad…thanks a LOT.

Keep saving the world with Angelina buddy, it’s the LEAST you can do for inflicting this kind of neverending pain on the masses.

…and by the way, if Vaughn actually is with this piece of work…then it’s official, he joins Cruise and Travolta in the South Park walk-in. What newly successful comedy film star that’s straight, would eagerly sign up to be a rebound, second fiddle shoulder to cry and snort coke off of?

vicki

#67 & 68, very well said. if she didn't play the cat and mouse game with the media, interest would ebb but she wants it this way. i think she is very manipulative.

Lee Pinto

Who really cares???? Not me!!!

Lisa somebody

I love Jen's ability to remain poised even after everything that slimeball Brad & that homewrecker Ang put her through.

I'm happy for her and Vince - and wondering if the recent $3200 shopping excursion at La La Ling (baby store) could also explain why she looks like she got a boob job. The first thing to begin showing is your boobs, followed by your tummy.

If so, yea Jen!!