Rosie Makes Monday Hump Day

10/16/2006 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comWith reports today that Rosie O'Donnell might be spinning her "Nip/Tuck" character Dawn Budge off into a new primetime show, the talk queen got a little pumping practice with her "Nip/Tuck" co-star Julian McMahon this morning on "The View." On last week's episode, Rosie's character offered McMahon's Dr. Troy $400,000 for ten minutes of sex.

Professing goosebump-inducing affection for McMahon, her "new Tommy," a reference to her longtime (but apparently now deposed) man-crush Tom Cruise, Rosie then proceeded to lure McMahon down onto a zebra-skin rug (the same one they used on the set of "Nip/Tuck") and reprise their now-infamous scene from last Tuesday's episode. It was all too much for Joy Behar -- she had to get a turn in with McMahon as well.

Rosie will be appearing on "Nip/Tuck" again tomorrow evening as the sad-in-the-sack recent lottery winner Dawn.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Trish

Wow, Rosie is sooo HOT and SEXY!!!

That Dawn Budge character was wonderful. I'd love to see her have a spin off show on the WC of that character. Rosie is a beautiful, great actress!!

sam

Should be really funny. I loved her on Nip/tuck she was great. Play the character very well. And what's not to like about Julian McMahon? He's hot hot hot!!

Caroline

That made my whole day!!!! HILARIOUS!!!

rogue trader

I almost threw up

Julie

Gross.

Vicki

The rug scene on The View today was a little nuts. But it was a little easier than watching the two of them humpin' away on nip/tuck. That WAS gross. But that's comedy in America these days. Sadly.

sam

Julian McMahon is one good looking man. Real easy on the eyes that one. Love him and love the shows (both Nip/Tuck and The View). Her character was very funny, I'd watch a spin off with her in it.

Curmudgeon

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH MONEY IN FORT KNOX TO MAKE ME STICK MY PROTEIN PICCOLO INTO A BUTT-UGLY OBNOXIOUS DIKE HUMP LIKE ROSIE O'DONNELL. WHAT A NAUSEATING PROSPECT.

I WOULD RATHER DRINK FROM A SPITTOON

Christine

oh oh me next for a romp on the rug w/julian :)

Mike

Oh...and by the way....that was very Inappropiate for morning television...think of all those young children sitting with their moms watching this.....Rosie & Behar...you have scarred these poor kids for life !!!

Darlene

If Rosie was a true Lesbo, why was she literally blushing, hot and bothered by just talking about Julian MacMahon? She is always urging people to come clean, she needs to fess up that she is a hiding hetero or a benign Bi. That stunt today was tasteless. You would never see BW doing that, or Star for that matter.

Mike

I wanted to VOMIT when I saw the video clip.
Rosie...you ain't got enough money to pay me to do your skanky hole.....and Behar....Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Joyce

In response to #10--scarred those poor kids?? Hell, it scarred me, and I am almost 40!!!! Some things are better left unseen, and that was one of them. Sometimes I can stomach Rosie when she's playing a role, but I simply cannot stand Joy and wonder why they even have her there. When you have class like Barbara and Elisabeth, why go crass with the other two? Baffles me!!

Curmudgeon

ROSIE ASIDE, SEX WITH A YENTA MUMMY LIKE JOY BEHAR IS LESS APPEALING THAN A COITAL LIAISON WITH A BOVINE FARM ANIMAL. ONE MIGHT BE BETTER OFF SECURING DATES AT THE CITY MORGUE.

I GIVE THE ACTOR WHO PERFORMED THE DIRTY DEED ON TV AN A++ FOR SHEER GUTS AND DETERMINATION. I'LL BET HE HELD HIS BREATH TOO.

czerny

Rosie is such a phoney. Her appearance on The View has cheapened the show. She is trashy and vulgar. I hate the strident tone of her voice and the look of her twisted face. I can't believe that Newsweek had her on its cover as "The Queen of Nice." It wasn't nice to invite Tom Selleck to her show only to sandbag him about having guns when her kids' bodyguards are armed. Hypocrite.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments