Madonna Bombarded by "Terrorist"

10/19/2006 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One thing Madonna probably wasn't expecting after her pilates workout - a man in nothing but a diaper.

Aaron Barschak, the self-named "comedy terrorist," jumped in front of the Material Girl's car in London today screaming "Adopt your local terrorist, adopt the Al-Qaeda" while sucking on a binky.

Madonna paid no attention to the comedian and drove off, prompting Barschak to say "I'm too old, too hairy for her to adopt."

This isn't Barschak's first time pulling hijinx on high profile people. The comedian first made a name for himself by crashing Prince William's 21st birthday dressed as Osama Bin Laden, kissing the prince on each cheek before being arrested.

Eli

WTF?????????????????

Rick

Another CRAZY A**HOLE, NOT MUCH HERE> LOOK AT THE IDIOT>WONDER WHY THIS PSYCO IS NOT IN SOME INSANE ASSYLUM>THE UGLY PRICK SHOULD JUST PUT SOME CLOTHES ON-HE LOOKS LIKE SOME F***ING WEIRD ASS TALABAN< THAT THEY BOOTED FOR BEING A CRAZY TW*T

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats not a Terrorist,thats the babies daddy,it looks just like the baby!!!!sh*t who knows ,TMZ should come with a real story and not a fib

sam

Madonna is a tool used in a garden? I don't get it?

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karen must be dumber than dumb,

Andrea

I think it's hilarious

We, are not amused.

It helps to have a sense of the absurb: Here's some guy pranking Madonna, and Madonna picks one special little "single A*" boy, out of all the little...in all of Africia to be a special part of her family! Aun't life grand?

*For those offended by use of another word!

L.S

hey is that kate hudsons soon to be ex- husband?

Wolfer

he is a comedian and it was funny...what a bitch madonna is...cant even raise a hand and say high...her sh*t probably smells worse then mine.

Rockstar2006

I tell you. Madonna's name just needs to be mentioned and people throw insults. You guys make me sick. This is whats wrong with the world. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, and for "Madonna is a hoe", do you know the woman and please give me information that indicates that Madonna is a "hoe". If the world ends I believe it would be more of a blessing than a curse just because of the fact that there is too much judgement in this world amongst other bad things.

We, are not amused.

Hey, I'm young and Black...how 'bout adopting my poor ass?

anon

I love you AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!

sam

She should have tazered his ass!

sam

no hope in dope
Learn to spell!

sam

I always see people on these blogs use the term Hoe, which is indeed a garden tool. I think you meant to use the word Ho, which is a derogatory term for a prostitute. I think karenq was trying to point that out.