TomKat M.I.A -- Wedding on the Way?

10/23/2006 12:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Cruise's Mom -- Click to Watch!For the first time this season, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were a no-show at Tom's daughter Isabella's soccer game this weekend -- begging the question, what kind of a major event is so important, that it would draw the couple away from their usual sideline seats? Hmm ... maybe a wedding?

While TMZ couldn't confirm that TomKat were actually out prepping for the big day, we could confirm that Tom called in a surrogate soccer mom for the weekend -- his mother Mary Lee Mapother. No word on whether Mary Lee was responsible for bringing the halftime oranges or the postgame snack.

tattoo

Nobody cares what Tom and Katie are doing. He's stupid and she's doped up all the time.

faux deep

word. they are getting married, eh?
I cant wait for the fiery wreck.

Amanda

This isnt news........ yeah, theyre probably planning for a wedding! But I dont think we should send out a search party for them! But I love how they arent there so somehow we think that a wedding is on the way! TMZ, you are FINE detectives!!! haha

John

Oh.

jane doe

Who cares?

Shawndra

This controversy makes me think of the recent Streisand "STFU" controversy in NYC, and the hilarious new song about it.

Jash

Does Nicole ever go to the games?

celeb exposed

Oh another wedding in hoolywood what is new else..

Eli

Maybe Tom was constipated!

drcocks

Hey "Murphy". Does everything remind you of the Streisand "STFU" incident? Geez.

Sara Sidle

I wondered the same thing. does Nicole ever go to any of her kids games? Is she even involved in her kids lives?

Jash

You never hear about Nicole being with the kids. I think it is a little strange. Did Tom get full custody or something?

Anne

They weren't "wedding planning," they were at a Scientology event in London.

RenRen

I think it wouldn't be good for Tom's kids to be hangin' around their new step dad at this point. Didn't we just read something about rehab for Mr. Nicole Kidman?

Corona

There was a blind item in Saturdays Daily News that definately sounds like Tom to me. It mentioned a high octane Action star who has alot of time on his hands lately and who has recently rekindled an affair with an old boyfriend.
My only question would be - does the "old" boyfriend refer to the length of time since he has seen said boyfriend or the actual age of the boyfriend. Because I immediately thought of a very old, old fellow actor Tom was rumoured to have had an affair with during a popular movie they made together some years ago. Just asking!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments