Can't Wait for K-Fed? You Don't Have To!

10/27/2006 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Try as we might to avoid the reality, but Kevin Federline does indeed have a rap album. And yes, it is coming out next week. But if you can't wait until then -- a scenario we cannot envision -- you can listen to the entire album right now, exclusively on AOL.

Yes, all 13 tracks from "Playing With Fire" are there for you to listen to. There are even interview segments for each song so K-Fed can tell you the motivation behind songs like "World Is Mine" and "America's Most Hated."

If you love the album enough to buy it, the CD hits stores October 31.

car videos

john cena must hear his songs..

Lisa D

he actually looks half assed decent in that picture, to bad he didn't present himself in public like this,not to hard to look at, but with those hats and baggie pants he looks like a homeless guy, not a dude with money, he should clean up his act big time...

Ellis

Why is this douchebag permitted lo live??

Down To Earth

the one with Ms Brit has a awesome beat and it really is not bad

Mr. Disgruntled

please, make this idiot kfed stop!

thepocketslammer

I can listen to the entire album now? Why don't I just jam red-hot needles into my ears instead?

Freelols.com

Why would anyone give up their hard-earned money to make this schmuck any richer?

Leatherpants

All right stop,
collaborate and listen,
Ice is back
with my brand new invention.
Something
grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon
daily and nightly....

C'mon everyone, sing along....

in the know

I listened to some of his songs and stayed neutral. I liked it. I know he is Britney's Boy but rapper's have gotten worse starts. I think his his cd would have done well if he was not married to Britney. Remember Luck is when preparation meets opportunity, and he certainly met opportunity. Why do the good girls always love the Bad Boys? And next to justin timberlake, he is a BAD Boy!!!1

Howie is going down!

Puke
gag
vomit
retch
Only a few words to describe mr. spears. What a nasty disgusting excuse for a human being.
First of all, he's a dead beat dad. He already had one child and another on the way when he hooked up with Brit. Hey, such a nice guy! Just leave the kids, no biggie.

Now he has 2 more a year apart and can't afford even one child.

Whoever buys his cd is as big a loser geek as federline is. what a puke he is.

Julie

I like the one with Britney Spears featured on it a lot. All the songs are pretty good.

Julie

The song with Britney is good. Kevin is an ok rapper.

Wicked

COME ON TMZ...FEDERLINE...IS NOT EVEN NEWS WORTHY NEWS NOBODY WHAT THIS DUD DOES

Freelols.com

Oh wow. I just hear Kevin's album and IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Oh, Kevin Federline's new album??? I thought this was about Kevin Eubanks' new album. Never mind...

The whole family ought to go back to their double-wide in Looziana

Informer
You know say daddy me snow me-a (gonna) blame
A licky boom-boom down
'Tective man he say, say Daddy Me Snow me stab someone down the lane
A licky boom-boom down

This post for all the fans who can't stand Vanilla Ice, here is another upper class, never had it hard, white boy who is living off of his wife's money and cred. If K-Trash was a real man, he would do all of this on his own, not with his wife's carrying him.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments