Who Says Simon Cowell Stinks?

10/28/2006 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Simon CowellYou've seen him on "American Idol," but it probably never crossed your mind that you wanted to smell like Simon Cowell. But now's your chance.

Cowell has announced that he's releasing a fragrance. He told British reporters, "There's this cologne I really like and it's not very well known, so I'm thinking of partnering up with them and giving it my name."

TMZ is betting that Cowell favors the fragrance by Brute.

Brooke Hogan

Deal, No Deal

Brooke Hogan went into the LF store on Fifth Avenue with her dad, wrestling legend Hulk Hogan and a camera crew from Teen People in tow, Page Six reported today. She spent over an hour trying on clothes, eventually walking out with $900 worth a stuff. After the camera crew took off, one of her flunkies went back and returned a bunch of stuff, reportedly saying, "We didn't think you were going to charge us!"

The flunky told the paper, "When she got to her car she realized she'd overspent, but she did keep a bag and a necklace."

50 Cent

50 Cent Still In Da Club

50 Cent's not thief -- at least, that's what a Florida judged ruled yesterday in a copyright infringement suit over his 2003 hit, "In Da Club." The suit alleged that the opening phrase of the song, "Go shorty, it's your birthday," was similar to the song, "It's Your Birthday" by former 2 Live Crew frontman Luther Campbell. The 2 Live Crew version had the lyrics, "Go Sheila, it's your birthday." Close, but no cigar. The judge threw the case out, noting that the disputed phrase took up only 11 seconds of the entire three-minute song, and that the rest was completely different.

Jon Stewart

Party Favors

Jon Stewart's "Daily Show" will broadcast from Ohio next week, beginning with a special preview appearance today. The "Midwest Midterm Spectacular," as it's being called, marks the first time the show has taped off of the East or West coasts ... NBC is refusing to run a national ad for the new Dixie Chicks movie, "Shut Up and Sing," because it disparaged President Bush. CBS has agreed to run the ad, while ABC and Fox have not yet decided. The CW network has also refused to run it.

Reality Check

I saw the Brooke Hogan story on Perez Hilton's website. The only thing more saddening than the situation itself is the fact that her PR person is actually telling people the true story! I agree with Perez's site, she needs a new rep more than anything else.

Susie Bush

Whos's Perez Hilton? o.O as for the story, how do you NOT know you spent $900 in a store? don't the clerks usually say "that'd be $900 please" another dumb celebrity it looks like

blue

Has anyone heard of the first ammendment. I will no longer watch NBC and I don't think anyone watches the CW. Bush sucks.

Susie Bush

You never heard of shows like: Everybody Hates Chris, Smallville, Supernatural, Veronica Mars and 7th Heaven? all of those are on the CW and are very popular, if you choose to deprive yourself of entertainment because an entertainer can't keep her toes out of politics then that's your choice, I'm sure they'll miss your dollar.

Wicked

Well, personally I'd buy Simon's cologne...anyday...love him.

Now, Brooke Hogan...why does she feel she's entitled to free stuff...who the hell is she, some brainless guy's daughter...so what. She thinks she is entitled to this crap for free...I.don't.think.so.

wh.at.ev.er.

Susie Bush

LOL I totally agree Nellie, about the Brooke thing, just because she's some ex wrestlers daughter, doesn't mean she has to get things free, it's not like SHE herself earned the money, it's all from daddy Hogan o.O

Ellis

When will someone do this earth a favor and deliver a fatal wound to the animal known as Fitty Cen. I'd like to do it myself and then be cited as a citizen hero for cleansing the planet of garbage, Friggin animal

mara

I came on this site for the very 1st time...and everyone is obsessed with celebs...the only reason u guys are on here, is because u have nothing going on in ur life, so u wanna take it out on othes..who really cares, about all this stuff-ITS NOT IMPORTANT

Did someone say...buttplugs?

Hey I got a cologne coming out: It's called "Fumunga" that special smell of man essence from my taint. I'm giving away free samples. Want to try it? Here I'll put it on for you...I'm just resting my sack on your chin...yeah, that's it!

I hate when I got to the store, with a camera crew and try to buy something without any money and then get embarassed by the chaep bastards who don't want to give me free stuff in exchange for "free" publicity! The nerve of some people!

Did someone say...buttplugs?

Dear Dana;
This IS a celebrity blog site. You are right, we have nothing better to do than to make fun of celebrities...unless its to make fun of people like yourself. Why don't you go back into your Lab and finish working on that cure for AIDS or whatever it is that makes you so much more better than us "losers."
You have my permission...you are now free to move about the country...have a nice trip...leave the key at the front desk...don't come back, okay!

Wicked

Dana,

Like YOUUUUUUUUU got a whole lotta f*** goin' on today yourself. I think not. You don't like it here...kiss my ass and leave.

Susie Bush

What I don't get is why people want to come onto a site and ruin the fun of it for everyone, if you don't like the site, DON'T COME TO IT, if you're just going to make fun of us for being on a website, maybe you should think about getting a life also o.O I hate when people come onto boards/blogs/chatrooms just to tell people to get a life o.O isn't that proving that they themselves don't have lives? o.O I for one am going to a movie later, Dana if you don't like the people on this site or any other site, get off your butt and do something else o.O

Reality Check

I commend NBC and CW for refusing, and I am less likely to watch CBS as a consequence. Regardless of what I think of President Bush and his actions, he is still the leader of this country. I come from a family who has been around long enough to remember a time when citizens of the United States respected their president and the elite and precarious position he faces. Any disparaging comments we may or may not have wanted to make, we at least did so in the privacy of our own homes rather than on (inter)national broadcasts.

I actually have more respect for Brooke Hogan trying to use her daughter of a celebrity status to get free stuff than I do the Dixie Chicks, who are determined to deface not only themselves, but anyone who associates them with the United States. After 9/11 everybody was all about pride in this country and what it stands for, yet now so many people are too busy verbally beating down the president to remember that. It's only been five years; we should be more ashamed of our lost patriotism than we should of any mistakes in leadership.

Susie Bush

I don't respect any of those guys, Brooke and any other celebrity don't deserve things for free if they have millons of dollars, the Dixie Chicks, they're music makers, not politions o.O if they want to act like politions then maybe they should stop making music and run for something o.O no celebrity has any more of rights than us normal folks do.

Wicked

the Dixie Chick can suck blood clots out of my horses ass...unpatriotic bitches

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments