Entire Police Dept Marches Aniston Through Airport

11/2/2006 3:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A TMZ staffer spotted America's sweetheart, Jennifer Aniston, as she created a massive mess at LAX, making her one of America's most guarded celebrities.

The star of "The Break-up" flew in from a London visit with Vince Vaughn, and was whisked through the terminal by a phalanx of at least ten officers on bikes and foot--a bit excessive? Our guy reports that the scene looked like an in-progress bomb threat with all the cops and police cars surrounding the building. What makes the ordeal a little peculiar is that she could have avoided all the chaos by going out the back way like other big names do all the time... but then there'd be no cop photo op!

guli

by you morons Yep ITA I hate whores therefor I hate Jen who spread it all out according to all your reliable sources thru trash mags to get started in the business, so if you can quote them so can we. Get it thru your THICK SKULL, BAMZS are a loving family with three kids. Now I think you should be shopping for Norman and Dolly heck the Holidays are coming up......Bradley THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS you are rid of that THING :-)

guli

Anonymous Sorrrry honey it won't fly, her and Huvane are now perfect target for being users and manipulators..... She has no movie deals and wont for a long long time .......This is a complete PR stunt and that ho---- went along with it.....

guli

Anonymous Again POOR Annoymous, do you really believe your X sit com actress is at the same level as Brad and Angie, and unless you need geography lessons they are in India with three kids not 2 dogs......... Now you get a life, BTW how old are you , you sound like a little kid who didn't get any cany on Halloween :-)

sue

now you have more nics is it jagres54 or deenapper28 or why do you post under so many nics and leave such long ass posts of the same thing over and over....go away and stop flooding these threads with all your crazy rantings. i enjoy reading some of these posts but yours are long-winded and annoying..STFU

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

the score:

brad story - 16 comments
jenn story - 80 comments

if jen truly is a master manipulator you all are her servants LOL!

guli

by glee Honey Jen can not ever be a :"master manipulator" since she has nothing to manipulate ie no brains >>>>>>>But Huvane the ass will do anything and the dumb sh*t ass Jen goes along, because she has no BRAINS :-)

juligen

This is what i read in another forum, and is sooooooooo true!

What makes Jennifer this much famous? It is not Friends because no one follows C Cox. It is not her movie career because she has yet to move she can carry a movie on her own. Jennifer is still riding the coattails of Brad Pitt. Until she succeeds on her own than she will always just be the women that Brad Pitt dumped… lets feel pity for her.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

#82 - another satisfied customer contributing to the bottom line of TMZ.

as for jen, i don't care - but you sure do and that is what TMZ is counting on. they have you nailed.

gotta love capitalism - good ol' demand and supply!

Ivy

The reason Brads story has fewer comments is because he isnt doing anything outrageous like using tax payers dollars to protect him. Aniston, could have hired her own body guards if she was soo "afraid". BTW, she didnt look too afraid in that video. I dont even think I ever saw Michael Jackson back in the day, having that much security around him. If I was Jennifer Aniston, I would be embarrassed.

guli

glee OH Honey I'll have your ass anytime, cause you are dumber than sh*t.....just likje your idol chinnifer :-) SO WHAT CAN'T YOU GET IN YOUR THICK SKULL THAT AFTER 3 YEARS it is over.... jen IS HISTORY.......................... come back if you have a new movie to promote for the the X as opposed to being at a f***ing airport, you shallow thing just like your idol, so how is the hair and nail extentions going for you,btw how is norman and dolly do they need to nurse :-) man you and Jen idols and fans such sorry human beings.... :-)

TruthFinder

62. you morons, i have another comment that has not posted yet, so i won't repeat too much of what i wrote, but DUH, JA or HER AGENT tipped off the press, THAT'S how the paps knew she was there. AJ and BP also tip off the press i'm sure when they wish to point attention to a certain cause. why is it that you are so vociferous w/your criticism of AJ & BP? and your pro-anniston praise? do you feel as if one of your old lovers cheated on you and you are somehow identifying w/JA as the poor- let's all pity-dumped one?

^^^^Posted at 4:50PM on Nov 2nd 2006 by Laurie R

Why is it so strange or different? because every other month Jennifer Aniston is claiming to any media outlet who'll allow her that she wants to be left alone. Who else goes on a doggone talk show to set the record straight about their boobs and their off again on again off again on again off again off again probably non existent love affair?! I don't care about her, but it burns me up that she gets to play the role of poor put upon ex wife who's more famous for that than anything else other than her fake love affair, while Brad & Angelina are out trying to do something more and catching hell for it. I don't hate the chick, and I don't wish her harm, but I think she's a serious phoney and she's loving the attention. I'm sorry, but it has blown my mind that that broad got the queen treatment at LAX for no reason but that her PR people did their job.

Trinity

#85...you said what I was going to say...thank you and of course I agree 100%. I want to add that I almost believed she was sincere about wanting her privacy because she did get to London and back quietly but this disgusting display proves once again what a fraud this twit is.

guli

TruthFinder--- Here, here---- ITA ---why she doesn't want pity, but puts on all pity-parties with OKRA and every rag mag ..... She doesn't want publicity my ass, what else does she have a movie gig????? Chinnifer is the new Paris Hilton, nothing to show as talent , but stay in the lime-light whatever it takes, even if it means living off of the guy who begged you for a family and you refused, completely forgot to thank your husband but thanked everyone and their brother on 2003 emmy's, afterwards behind the scenes this is all chinny could say "Man, thanks for holding me together":, like this was all about her,how very pathetic........you dumb ass you were there because of HIM!!!!!!!!! GO BRANGELINA and BAMZS......

Stevie Nicks Fan

# 3 How is she a whore?

Stevie Nicks Fan

To # 6 She probably thinks she's an actress because Directors keep hiring her...

OK Am I gonna have to point out ALL the stupid people on here...