Angelina Flies Under the Radar (Relatively)

11/6/2006 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Compared to Jennifer Aniston's battle-worthy phalanx of cops at LAX last week, Angelina Jolie arrived at the airport in Pune, India needing hardly any entourage, escorting son Maddox through the corridors and out to a waiting SUV. Jolie is back in town to continue shooting on the film "A MIghty Heart," the story of slain Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl and his wife Mariane.

You may think that Pune is just a little village compared to the vast metropolis that is Los Angeles, thereby explaining the lower-key scene at the airport. But -- and let this be your nugget of knowledge for the day -- Pune is actually a major metropolis of 4.5 million people, the eighth largest city in India. Metropolitan L.A., on the other hand, has 4 million residents.

wink

I've NEVER liked AJ and her husband/boyfriend( are they married now?)......BUT Jennifer Aniston is SO georgeous.......Why the ......her husband left her for AJ is way beyond me. He MUST be in the finaal stages of blindness and the dog quit

Trinity

I wanted to say in case anybody reads my posts that I apologize for insulting the people of Indiana. There are many, many, many, many intelligent and educated people in this state who speak quite well...I would probably would make their ears bleed.

To Lenn K...if I was lucky enough to be married to Bad Pitt...I'd like to think I'd be so wonderful he'd never even think of leaving......however...

If I was in JA's shoes I would have either "come out swinging" or kept my mouth shut completely....depending on the true circumstances of the divorce.

I do understand how hard it had to be for her having her personal business as well as his plastered in the news constantly. I feel for her on some levels.

You are right about the way the media likes to keep this monster alive and yes we the people do feed it.

sue

What the Heck!!!!!

SLUTALINA TOOK THE MOVIE ROLE BECAUSE SHE IS AFRAID BRAD IS GOING TO DO THE SAME WITH JENNIFER ANISTON HAVE AN AFFAIR,WELL SHE SHOULD BE CONCERNED BECAUSE IT ALWAYS COMES BACK AN THERE IS ALOT MORE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD THAN HER.

in the know

#17 Please lighten up, all these people you mention are total strangers to you. Since you did not live with Brad and Jen you have no idea why they really broke up. You heard one side of the story, Jen's. Brad did not go on Oprah, appear in magazines and whine to everyone in public to defend himself. Who really cares? I read this site because it is pure entertainment and nothing more. Why anyone would spend twenty minutes evaluating the personal life of strangers they have no contact with whatsoever is beyond me. Remember, they are called tabloids for a reason. Most people would not read them if they printed positive things about celebrilties. Fans and fans alone make the stars successful and then seem to resent their celebrity status. People then go on sites like this and attack them with mean, hateful remarks. This site is meant for entertainment not counseling for the angry.

juligen

=========================

Yeahh, can you believe that he left that TV actress with beautiful hair, for a movie star, with an Oscar in her resume, who meet with Prime Ministers and Presidents of others counties, travels to Africa and poor countries, donate money for underprivileged institutions, does a lot of charity, adopts orphans with no family, work as an Ambassador in UN, flies her own plane…… AND is one of the most beautiful and sexy women in the world.

WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?

juligen

==============================

Yeahh, can you believe that he left that TV actress with beautiful hair, for a movie star, with an Oscar in her resume, who meet with Prime Ministers and Presidents of others counties, travels to Africa and poor countries, donate money for underprivileged institutions, does a lot of charity, adopts orphans with no family, work as an Ambassador in UN, flies her own plane%u2026%u2026 AND is one of the most beautiful and sexy women in the world.

WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?

sam

Nice lady Angelina, does lots of charity work. Not sure about Jennifer I've never heard of her doing anything except whine about the media, but of course I could be wrong.

carolynlee

for #50 I too have never heard of anything that JA has done the would be considered generous . Yes I did see once that she attended a charity fashion show with her friend Courney . But anything beyond that I have not seen it . She is really flying under the radar as far as her humanitanian efforts . All anyone ever says about her is that she dresses well , her hair is really coifed , she enjoys her dogs , she has really good close friends ( 3-4) who protect her from the public , she has a very competent publicist sho has made a star without the talent deserving of this attention , and she really works the publicity angle .

Frankie

Angelina should just stay there with her Arm Pitt and her tribal counsel family. She needs to update her shots before she's allowed back in the country!

deenappr

Here is an EVER SO CRAZY SICK PERSON BY THE NAME OF "leaveheralone" , and this is what she states,
"53. #45 is a nut-case, she posts under 100's of nics. Half of these posts are hers.I mean just look at her last post, ranting and raving about Jennifer Aniston like some crazy person. You can pick her out reagardless of what name she's using. She has a sick obsession with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and is extremely abusive towards Jennifer Anniston.

Posted at 7:45AM on Nov 7th 2006 by leaveheralone"
My, My! leaveheralone!!! Sounds to me like you are the one that is really obsessed with this SHEMAN, MANNISTEN AKA CHINNIFER!!!! You tend to defend the SHEMAN constantly on TMZ, so what gives? Could it be that you yourself might be the SHEMAN, or are you related in some way to this HAS BEEN MANNISTEN AKA CHINNIFER? Please elaborate! Most of us would like to know why you are SOOOOOOOOO INNNNNNN LOOOOOOOVE with the SHEMAN. Perhaps, the two of you have been together before. HUH! Or, perhaps you are someone from her past, you know aka boyfriend, female or male? I just love the way you are always on here and defending this b**** a** HAS BEEN with all of your sad sack energy. Listen, I have one thing to say to you, and that is that you need to stop getting on here, and accusing people of having sooooo many nics, and you need to walk out your door, and get in your car, and drive yourself to the PSYCH WARD immediately. YEAH! thats right, as far as I'm concerned, your off your rocker male or female, whatever the hell you are. As I stated before, everyone has the right to say whatever they want, and if you don't like it then don't get on and read what everyone else has to say about this pathetic loser mannisten. Just go away, you know get lost, and stop trying to shut other writers up, you poor stupid fool!!! JUST DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GET LOST!! HONESTLY, I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS A MILLION TIMES, ALREADY!

someone

jagres54: wow, you are an extremely angry person, perhaps you should seek help for that...Jennifer isn't going any where, her career is far from being over, she has 3 movies in the works for 2007..if you don't like her thats fine, you don't have to...don't go to see her movies..I don't go to Vagalinas movies, Im not a fan of hers..but unless your a phychic, then you don't qualify to predict jens future...besides, why would you drag her into this blog about whorelina?

SICK IGNORANCE

I love Aj and Brad. I'm not really a big fan of either one of them but I love what they are doing and I love that they are not busting and bregging about what they are doing. I love that they are very privite people. Not in the big hollywood seen. I don't know what happen to Jennifer and Brad but just maybe he didn't like the big hollywood seen like Jennifer. He wanted children and she didn't. People want different things out of life and somethimes it pulls them apart. Brad seems to me that he is low key. And we know AJ diffently is. The interview with Ann Coric she didn't want her business out. And I can understand that. Reporters will try to pull all your business out. So the ratings will go up and she knew everyone would be listening. (even Jennifer). And she didn't want to go there. And I wouldn't have either.
AJ and Brad to me seems very much in Love. Have a very happy family and doing good things for the world. I have read that people complain that they don't show affection in public. They are private. They don't have to act a certain way for all to see. If she really is pregant. They are being affection for sure behind close doors.
To me AJ seems more together then Jennifer. My only problem that I have with AJ. WHY DOES SHE WEARS SO MUCH BLACK. I would love to see her in something yellow or pink. I would faint!

Eli

People stop talking shit, first of all Angelina is beautiful...yes she is a whore and always has been although now she covers herself up with her so called poor people helper personality and her mother aspects, but she is a beautiful woman!

As for Jen shes not as pretty but she is concidered a less drama woman than Angelina and yes for all you haters she has less drama on top of all the media attention yall claim she needs, HELLO DO YOU PEOPLE FOLLOW ANGELINA SHE DOESNT HAVE THE MOST CLEAN REP OF THE CELEBRITIES, AND OBVIOUSLY SHES STILL A HIZZO WHEN SHE BROKE UP A MARRIAGE!

YES WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT SHE BROKE UP A MARRIAGE MEN ARE VERY WEAK WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO PUSSY!

Anyways stop hating on Jen because in the end she wasnt the whore that came inbetween a relationship and most of you wished you looked like her with all the manniston comments...oh please stop hating cause who knows what your ugly ass looks like?

David McCullar