Kirstie Alley:

Junk OUT the Trunk??

11/6/2006 1:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's the biggest thing since Oprah fit into jeans -- or maybe we should say the smallest? Maybe not.

Almost a year ago, Kirstie Alley promised Oprah that she would show off her body on Winfrey's show, when she got it down to a bikini size. That moment allegedly arrived this morning, when Kirstie dropped her wrap and showed the world her newly "hot" bod. You be the judge.

The crowd went wild and Oprah was clearly proud of the Jenny Craig spokeswoman.

Kirstie wrote on her blog that she "spent most of her life in a Speedo," so she must be thrilled to be back in a skimpy suit, although you may not be.

Take a look at the video, if you dare, and tell us what you think.

Amy

I don't know what TMZ was thinking but for myself I think there is a happy medium between Nicole Ritche and Kristie Alley.

I am just shocked she actually has supporters! I honestly am. And as for the swimsuit on national television, she looks bad. But maybe she enjoys making a fool of herself. Maybe she just likes any kind of attention. (shrugs)

sam

I think she deserves a lot of credit! Losing weight is one of the hardness things for anyone to do successfully and especially for older women. Americans are fat, plain and simple. She may never be a small women but she's looking good for her body design and current weight. And I am an Aerobics instructor and I've worked with numerous people that struggle all of their lives with weight issues. I glad for her and hope she encourages others to follow in her footsteps.

Bey

Everyone can talk as much as they want about her thighs, but she looks better than 90% of the cows I saw at the beach this summer, regardless of age.

Caroline

Well, Racer, you proved my point. And don't call me "sweetie" unless you want to lose your little balls.

E-BOMB of OZ

The woman has LOST weight and

SHE should NOT be perceived as being at a "NORMAL" weight.

She IS STILL overweight NO MATTER HOW SHE POSES. To those of you that will throw the "SHE-SHOULD'T-BE-NICOLE-RITCHIE" at me, DON'T BOTHER.

I already AGREE with you. She SHOULDN'T BE anything other than Kirstie Alley at a HEALTHY WEIGHT.

SHE'S NOT THERE YET.

As for posing in a bikini --that's at HER DISCRETION.

IT WAS AT MY DISCRETION WHETHER TO LOOK OR NOT --and I looked.

I'll look again when she drops another 50

sam

Good for her, at least she's changing herself for the better. And to you nay Sayers, at least she can lose her weight and change. You on the other hand are too narrow minded to give someone kudos when they deserve them. Just because we've never struggled with weight issue, it doesn't make us superior or some such bullsh*t. Try to think outside of your little square boxes for once.

sam

I just picture this racer dude as some big ass fat roll trying to come off as "not as mammoth" as he really is. Dude at least she losing her weight what the hell are you doing to trim down you fat head???

jason

kristie ,looks fantastic she proves that she is as hott as ever & proves that hott women are everywhere,reviewing some of the comments seems that the ladies that dont have the courage that kristie showed have the most negative comments,perhaps they need to look not only in a mirror but in @ themselves as well.

Caroline

E-Bomb, another 50 lbs? Are you kidding me? It's people like you that cause women to become bulimic.

kathleen

You go Kirstie! Everybody knows that if you are OVER age 40 and have some EXTRA weight around the middle, it is THAT much harder to take off...Now, Kirstie can go enjoy sex like she said she was going to once she was a few pounds lighter.

E-BOMB of OZ

CAROLINE

I don't know how much she weighs. DO YOU?

So, 50 LBs might be EXCESSIVE.

I was ESTIMATING based on a what I saw on during the roughly 10 second long TMZ clip complete with the strategic camera angles, dim stage lights, and the ever-so-tantalizng WRAP she NEVER dropped.

So yeah. 50 MIGHT BE TOO MUCH.

YOU MISSED THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY PREVIOUS POST, THOUGH...

(hint #1: it had NOTHING to DO with numbers, CAROLINE. NOTHING).

(hint#2: NOT BEING TOO DENSE HELPS W/ READING AND COMPREHENSION)

Draw your own conclusions

Caroline

E-Bomb, say what you mean and mean what you say, then. How am I to infer what you mean from a comment posting?
Ah, yes, I'll try my hardest to not be TOO dense in the future. (Infer: Sarcasm)
See, I put a reference there to help you. : )

Caroline

E bomb, you're a fucking retard. stop posting long ass comments and write like a normal human being.
the rest of you haters are gettin owned.

E-BOMB of OZ

CAROLINE:

YOU'RE SUPPOSED to be past the CLICHE PHASE IN YOUR LIFE.

WHY DON'T YOU AND NICOLE (another stunning example of brilliant come-backs) go find the kids' post.

NICOLE-

It's MY POST AND I'LL WRITE THE WAY I WANT

GO

FUCK

YouSELf

IF

you dont likk

IT,

OK, MORON?

Drea

I think she looks good for how bad she was looking in years past. You haters can rag on her and say "oh she needs to lose more" and she probably does to get to a healthy weight. But from where she was and where she is now, she looks damn good.