Kirstie Alley:

Junk OUT the Trunk??

11/6/2006 1:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's the biggest thing since Oprah fit into jeans -- or maybe we should say the smallest? Maybe not.

Almost a year ago, Kirstie Alley promised Oprah that she would show off her body on Winfrey's show, when she got it down to a bikini size. That moment allegedly arrived this morning, when Kirstie dropped her wrap and showed the world her newly "hot" bod. You be the judge.

The crowd went wild and Oprah was clearly proud of the Jenny Craig spokeswoman.

Kirstie wrote on her blog that she "spent most of her life in a Speedo," so she must be thrilled to be back in a skimpy suit, although you may not be.

Take a look at the video, if you dare, and tell us what you think.

Freelols.com

Way to go Kirstie for going on Oprah in a grandma bikini!

Caroline

The "cliche phase"?
Sounds made-up. Coming from you, I'm pretty sure it is. But kudos on spelling "cliche" properly, that's a college word.

alex

She's looking better, but I think it was premature to go parading around in a bikini. She doesn't look THAT good. I agree with E Bomb, while 50 might be too much, it's probably not that far off. She looks like she weighs about 160, and if she's around 5'6, she should be between 130 and 140 pounds. Are we being critical? Yes, but she's the one walking around in a bikini wanting everyone to see how good she thinks she looks.

Something was up with that suit, too. I couldn't tell if there was some sort of flesh colored girdle or maybe she's had a tummy tuck/liposuction. Either way, she's obnoxious...

sixen

Kirstie's weight is public knowledge. She's in the 150s and I think she's about 5'7". So she's in the healthy BMI range. She's had two kids so its hard to have a really tight tummy (the skin just doesn't bounce back entirely and well, for a lot of women, your stomach muscles separate). Nowadays to avoid paps and to keep that nice toned tummy celebs are scheduling c-sections and getting all the extras snipped and stitched together.

I read somewheres that Kirstie has given up the Scientology because it didn't help her lose weight. I've heard she can be quite the diva which unfortunately seems to be a Hollywood norm.

The thing about Kirstie is that its good to see a celebrity lose weight at the same pace as normal people. It really bugs me to see someone like Janet Jackson be fat and then lose the weight in 4 months. Of course celebrities' jobs include working out and facials and cosmetic procedures (and doing crazy things in public so we can laugh at them).

If you're fat and this inspires you to lose weight, I think that's a good thing. Whatever makes people be healthier is good. I like to travel and its always awful to have to sit next to somebody who has to walk sideways down the aisle and is stuffed overflowing the seat and you end up all squished. And then they wheeze through the flight and you can't sleep because you think the person is going to die for sure.

Caroline

By the way, I love how you say others are "dense" and "cliche", and then say something like this:
"It's MY POST AND I'LL WRITE THE WAY I WANT"
Way to prove your point. Isn't your computer time at the library up? Someone else may need to use it for you know, important stuff.

E-BOMB of OZ

Acctually CAROLINE

CLICHE is NOT spelled that way.

CONGRATULATIONS THOUGH on recognizing a college word when you see it.

ANY PROGRESS ON GETTING YOUR GED YET?!

Let me know if you need help spelling "cliche" on your business cards next to "UNDERACHIVER"

Sandra

Way to go Kirstie!! I totally admire her for doing this! She looks wonderful....like a real women should. She is a role model for all women who have struggled with their weight and body image.

Caroline

Actually, E-Bomb, cliche is spelled that way. It's acceptable when writing on a computer to omit the accent.
You spelled "underachiever" incorrectly, honey. Don't you proofread?
I'm starting to think I'm irritating you and I feel bad. This is kind of like making fun of the short-bus kids, or kind how like how you make fun of fat kids. I think I just need to leave it at this.

E-BOMB of OZ

CAROLINE:

You REALLY DON'T NEED TO WRITE 2 POSTS FOR EACH ONE OF MINE.

REALLY. I KNOW THIS IS AS MUCH OF A WORK-OUT AS YOU'LL LIKELY GET TODAY, BUT DON'T OVEREXERT.

Here's more food for thought for when you're finished with that bucket of KFC:

Nicole's comment to me pertained TO FORM

Your comment "way to prove your point" pertained to CONTENT

They are 2 different aspects of making a point WHICH I DID (AND YOU HAVEN'T SO FAR COUNTERED SUCCESSFULLY) in MY FIRST POST.

Good luck with the GED!!!

Rah-Rah

Kristi must be part black! Even after losing all that weight she still looks curvy and delicious!! Lookin' good! You go Kristie!

Caroline

Dear Mr. E Bomb--
Youve been WORKED. By a GIRL.

E-BOMB of OZ

lol eBomb lol leave Caroline alone she's probably just fat and angry

lizzie

Kirstie has always been pretty. She looks even better now that she's lost the weight...whatever makes her happy. Good for you Kirstie!

E-BOMB of OZ

HA-HA-HA

You MORON YOU, DANNY H.

How do YOU know I'm not a woman?

jane doe

She lost alot of weight, I give her points for that. I agree that suit didn't look like a real bikini, it looks like there was something in the middle holding it together. She didn't look all that confident either, she couldn't wait to cover up, and she never dropped the wrap. But good for her 75 pounds is alot of weight to loose.

And Caroline and Ebomb I want each of you to go sit in a chair for time out until you can learn to play nice.