Kirstie Alley:

Junk OUT the Trunk??

11/6/2006 1:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's the biggest thing since Oprah fit into jeans -- or maybe we should say the smallest? Maybe not.

Almost a year ago, Kirstie Alley promised Oprah that she would show off her body on Winfrey's show, when she got it down to a bikini size. That moment allegedly arrived this morning, when Kirstie dropped her wrap and showed the world her newly "hot" bod. You be the judge.

The crowd went wild and Oprah was clearly proud of the Jenny Craig spokeswoman.

Kirstie wrote on her blog that she "spent most of her life in a Speedo," so she must be thrilled to be back in a skimpy suit, although you may not be.

Take a look at the video, if you dare, and tell us what you think.

Allred Tree

she always looks "dirty" and "smelly" - just like Okra - oops - Opha.

Kris

She's not fat. She's not "skinny" either. She looks healthy and a lot better than she used to.

LeeLee

You go Kristie!!! She lost weight and gained confidence. So what if she doesn't weigh 100 pounds. Her body is back in proportion so she is a lot healthier. Just because Nicole Richie is thin it doesn't make her healthier. May all you haters blow up like ticks in your middle age.

sam

If you have trouble losing weight join Weight Watchers. It's not a diet, it's a life style change. It's works, I have lots of clients that have loss the weight and kept it off, by joining WW. You can do it.

linda

Kristy has some kind of cover over her stomach. With all her money you would think she could do better than that. After all this time to.

linda

ManBearPig Huntress

Caroline, don't you know why E-Bomb is such an angry person? Here he is just last week - and no NOT on Halloween:

He's just angry because he's been in the closet so long. Now that I've outed him, maybe he'll feel better about himself and spread fairy dust on the forums instead of bile.

By the way, E-Bomb, you could stand to lose a few pounds there yourself. Not everyone can wear a tutu....

Sue

You go Girl! Jenny Craig can and does work. You still need to work out with it. This is the kind of woman we should all try to be like. Strong, warm, and a BRICKHOUSE!!

Toria

YOU GO GIRL! Kristie looks awesome. To all the haters: don't hate the player, hate the game.

Nathan Burnbaum

As a BUTT man i was sad that she did not drop the wrap and let me see her TRUNK.

sam

OK that picture is funny.

Jeanne

To the people who commented she does not look good....Look around at most women who are 55 and compare her to them. And howold are you? I am almost 49 and I've done triathalons and it is difficult to maintain, let alone firm up old skin when you are this age. There is no way her body is going to look like a 20 year old, !!! Especially if you do not have surgery, which I think she did not. I think she looks great. Anyway, she didn't say she was going to be model thin, she just said she would put on a bikini in a year. And whether you think she is hard to work with or is talented, has nothing to do with this issue.

fajinekochan

Kirstie looks awesome. For those that like their women built like sticks, that's fine.. but ya know.. Just cause a woman ain't a toothpick don't mean she's unhealthy. so Kirstie> YOU GO GIRL

Shelley Felder

Having battled my weight most of my adult life, I am thrilled that she has done so well. It takes great courage to do what she did...especially having having her heaviness so talked about and photographed. I'm proud of her. I was her large size and lost down to what she did and have held it off for 5 years. I know the sacrifice that is made. You GO girl!!!!!!

gg

LOOKS HOT TO ME...WOULD DO HER IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!

tuggersgurl

She quoted her 'beginning weight' at 220, and she's down 75 lbs. and she's 5'8". 145?!?! I'm 5'7" and weigh 135 and I wear a size 4. I know that I'm smaller than what she is. There was a time that I was over 330, so I really am glad for her success. I just wish she were honest about her weight, and I wish society went a little easier on those of us who have had weight problems. I would guess her weight at closer to 175.