K-Fed: Playing With Pennies

11/11/2006 10:28 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline is apparently already worried about life after Britney, at least money-wise. The soon-to-be cash-strapped rapper was seen buying some briefs at a Wal-Mart in Maryland, and according to one report was staying at a "cheap" motel near Washington, D.C., where he's making appearances on behalf of his album. According to pictures taken by Splash News the FedEx was spotted by a lensman shopping at Wal-Mart.

Meanwhile, the aspiring rapper's last weekend in New York may have been preparation for the single life. Page Six reports that Federline hung out at hotspot Marquee all night, after being nixed from P. Diddy's birthday party, and sat at a corner table until 4 a.m., closing the place down and inviting some female acquaintances back for "a private after-party."

Eva and Beyonce – Lady Lovers?

Pop princess Beyonce Knowles and "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria might well be getting it on – on the big screen, that is, if Sofia Coppola has her way. The two beauties are in talks, says the New York Daily News, to play the lead roles in a film version of "Tipping the Velvet," the graphic Victorian tale of a love affair between a dance hall star (to be played by Knowles) and a fishmonger's daughter (Longoria). "We've had 'Brokeback Mountain,' so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment," said Beyonce last week. And Longoria confirmed that she's angling to do the movie. Coppola has yet to get the green light, but is actively trying to get the movie made.

No Booze on Stage for G'n'R, Says Maine

Rockers Guns 'N' Roses were forced to cancel a performance in Portland, Maine this week, after officials told the band they couldn't booze on stage. According to a spokesman for the Maine Public Safety Department, the band had wanted to drink beer, wine, and Jagermeister on stage, but state laws prohibit it. And as a result, said a band rep, it would have been "impossible for the band to perform their show to the usual high standards that their fans deserve," so Axl Rose and the boys cancelled their gig. Rose, in his own statement, called the rulings "draconian" and said the band would try to play again in the state some other time.

Party Favors: Scarlett and Josh on the Outs? ... Crispin Glover Not Close to Marriage ... Fox's "Justice" Gets Axed

Scarlett Johansson and her boyfriend Josh Hartnett might be close to calling it quits, says Page Six. "Scarlett is always mad at him," says one source, "and they are always arguing." Another reason for the possible rift might be the fact that Hartnett hasn't been in the country for weeks ... Crispin Glover – and how often do we get to do a Crispin Glover item? – says that he doesn't want to settle down with a woman, now or ever. "I don't know if I'll ever get married," says the former George McFly to retrocrush.com. "I go out with women that don't want to get married ... Fox's legal drama "Justice" has been given the 86, effective immediately. Fox reps says it's been "pulled" from the schedule, but the show's ratings had been flailing. Meanwhile, ABC's "What About Brian" got picked up for a full season.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

monalisa13

Kevin, please remember that your cuteness only takes you so far, and if you keep boozin', druggin' & gunnin' you'll lose that too.
#10 thanks for the laugh about watering your plants, that was great, and I agree, Kevin might have a future in acting, if he can tone down his ego long enough to learn something, but the rap business is not happening for him. The stars in that business have street cred and come up from the bottom, not the other way around.
Axl - love you, man, and I know you can do Sweet Child o' Mine without the booze, c'mone sweetiee, you kin do it!

Dark Knight

Some of this stuff on K-Fed is deserved, but some of it is going too far. Who cares if he bought some boxers at Walmart? What time was it? You know most malls aren't open past 9 or 10pm. Who among us hasn't had to make a run to Walmart late night to get something you needed while out of town? I can't believe I'm saying this but give the dude a break. And I'm also giving mad props to Walmart for helping me out when I need something 24 hours a day.

Whatever

k-fag is getting what he put out. When you use people for your own financial gain it can come back and bite you in the ass hard. Number 10 love the water the plants comment! LOL!

Tasha

#16-There is nothing wrong about shopping at Wal mart. In fact I'm on my way there as soon as I finish this post. But FedEx bragged about his new "tax bracket" and his "diamonds" and fancy life he is leading. It is funny to see how far he fallen back to the real world. That's what's funny. The Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away. When he was with Britney he thought he was somebody special, now that he has been kicked to the curb, he is right back to where he started from. I'm sure he never thought about that while he was spending Brit's money. I bet in about 2 mos you won't hear about him again. He should have shown a lot less arrogance and lot more humility!!!

Mike C.

Axl Rose is a disgrace. Go back to your self exile, Axl. You were much more interesting.

Mad Balls

Hate to kick a guy while he's done BUT k-fed 15 minutes is just about up ...Look for him as a question on Jepardy no one can answer A year from now ....Some other ways K-fed is saving money ...
1. he's using Jack Nicholson unused condoms ...MINTY !!
2. Could'nt get into P. Diddys' partay but boy there was alot of cans to turn in after !!
3. Reselling his disc as Frisbee ...Hey ....Selling quicker as frisbee than as Music Disc
4. Sold his earing ....Now your house IS worth more than his earning !
5. Selling old pictures Online ... to SMIRK fetish collectors
6. Standing on the corner with his hat out ... hell I'll give you 5 bucks not to rap , K-fed
7. Waiting for Paris to call ... Much cheaper than begging to get into clubs
8. Lotsa gum just waiting to be chewed on the Bar room floor
9. Renting himself out to Dogay Howser as Blow -up doll
10. Booking himself as " The best K-fed imitator Around ! "

Don_Imus_Rocks

#16 No I have never made a "run" to a Walmart. I wouldn't shop there if they paid me in person! They are a scummy company and their merchandise quality is sh*t. On the other hand K-Fed probably needed new underwear after getting served with divorce papers. He probably crapped his own pants after realizing that his meal ticket was over...

Mad Balls

The only way I'd go to a P. Diddy party is as a celeb ...if you pay to get in expect to pay alot , not get to drink that much , food is OK .....not worth the 150.00 to 750.00 he likes to charge . WAYYY over - rated and then you have to listen to him rap when he shows up at 1.30 am . I know why he like to change his name ..... makes for a quick getaway !!

Maddy

I'm not a fan of either Britney or K-fed, but their soap opera life makes my life seem normal and I thank them for that. Britney chose K-fed, knowing he was abandoning Shar and his other children. I don't feel sorry for her. She loved all the publicity she got from this, including all the stupid videos they took of each other. K-fed took advantage of the opportunity given him. He's a leech and she is a stupid publicity seeker. I think they deserve each other.

Tasha

Ok #20 you don't do Wal Mart. If you got it like that, good for you. But there is not a damn thing wrong with shopping at Wal Mart. The point I was making was that FedEx acted like an arrogant jerk with his, I mean Britney's riches. But now he's slumming with the common folks. That's why folks are laughing at his ass!!!

Smart,Handsome and well endowed

"Tipping the Velvet" sounds like it could be a winner:
older white woman, younger black girl wearing Victorian era costumes and having lesbo sex...can I buy my tickets now on Fandango? Remember, girls on girls=HOT!!
I am so there!

Dark Knight

Well number 20 than I guess you can consider yourself lucky that you've never had to shop at Walmart. As far as their merchandise quality, everything is made in China, Taiwan, Phillipines, etc. It doesn't matter if you buy it from Walmart, Polo, Rock & Republic, etc. Maybe it makes you feel like the overpriced merchandise you are buying is better, but it really isn't. It's all made in struggling countries where the workers are lucky to get paid $5 a day so you can buy a $200 pair of jeans. Not to mention I couldn't get my toothpaste on polo.com

Rah-Rah

To Post #20-Anna,
OMG, LOL so hard at that joke about FED-ex crapping his pants after getting served w/divorce papers.

I suppose now he'll take his sorry ass on over back to Shar, because after all she supposedly has more $$$ than FED-ex.

SouthernGirl

Whoever said Beyonce owes Jay Z her career needs to do some research. Beyonce was a household name BEFORE she met Jay-Z.

Whatever

K-fag should not be shopping at all anywhere. He needs to save his money to pay for his 4 kids!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments