Brit's BIGGER Than Ever

11/14/2006 2:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So what's the deal with the new, improved Britney? She's dumped 30 pounds of baby weight and 180 pounds of trash. The picture on the right, taken in the Big Apple, makes the singer look larger than life -- at least larger than her former life, before giving birth to Sean Preston. What do you think?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

alban

seriously,who cares? we all know that she is so educated and bright..and cultivated and hum... what else? oh, i remember: A good mother and an exemple for future brilliant nobel prices. Da...

CLEMENTINA

I LIKE THE ENHANCED BRITNEY!! IS CLEAN...FINALLY SHE ABANDONED THE TRASHY SMELLY APPEARANCE!!!! I'M HAPPY FOR HER!!!! MYSPACE.COM/LUVEMINEM
ME THE "ONE" AND "ONLY" ~~**CLEMENTINA**~~

Joanie

Even if she isn't nursing her boobs can be bigger for a while, but if she doesn't support them they will be longer. And to SXBLS, brush up on your spelling and surgical knowledge; you won't look like such an idiot next time. You have NO idea how breast surgery is done.

Suzette

She needs to spend some quality time with her kids instead of running around constantly seeking the spotlight. Does she have a mother? children need their parents and she proved that she is incompetent so she needs to learn some parenting skills. She has two babies and is running around as if she only cares about making a come back. I guess her career is more important. If Kevin was half way decent she would have a fight on her hands.

Suzette

Sierra Killian

UH Hello she's had 2 kids of course she's bigger! Duh!!!!!!

Melanie

She is slowly transitioning out of her white trash faze HOPEFULLY so I'd have to say it's better than before. Still no where near comparable to what she was before but that just shows what KFed and 2 babies can do to a person

Big Chuck

I'd hit it!

WN Rychart

She needs to put her pants back on, go home, and start acting like a real mother. I fell sorry for her kids.

SternStillSux

Brits boobs do not look fake at all, they look like she is, in fact, breastfeeding (or pumping at least) and as for the weight loss, any medical professional will tell you that you will lose hella weight when you choose breastfeeding instead of formula. That coupled with the best personal trainers money can buy.................well not hard to get back into shape. I think she looks wonderful and I am sooooo happy she got rid of that person that didn't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us. One loser down..........Paris to go. Stay far away from that trash Brit!!!!!

me

How can she be breast feading if she is partying and drinking every night?I hope she breast feeding while drinking

RD

Re: # 12.
"HUH!!!? UMMM! YOU CAN NOT BREASTFEED WITH FAKE BREAST"
Posted at 1:29PM on Nov 14th 2006 by SXBLS

Just a little side note.... a response to this person SXBLS.... Yes, you absolutely CAN Breasfeed WITH Implants. I have implants and breastfed my two perfectly healthy babies.

I am only writing this so that some poor girl doesn't read that and think she can't breastfeed if she has implants.

Thanks :) Now carry on about Brittany ... this stuff is fun to read.

Michele

First of all her breasts look the same size as they did before. On the left shes wearing a corset on the right she not. It would look the same on every other woman who was having their pictures compared in this manner. You gotta come up with something better than this!

Tess

She's wearing a tight tight top on the left, of course they're gonna look a little smaller, squished yanno.. on the right, it's loose and low low cut, I dunno, I don't think she'd get it done, and if she had, I'm sure Kevin would've had that all over the tabloids by now...

meow

with all the money in the world she will still be trailor trash slutty looking

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments