Sweeps Alert

En-Tyra Audience Strips!

11/14/2006 11:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tyra Banks: Click to watchTyra Banks pantsed her entire audience on one of her upcoming shows.

The crowd, clad in robes at the beginning of the show, exposed themselves in all their undergarment glory -- men and women!

Of course Tyra herself led the charge by starting the show in her bra and panties. The subject for the hour: What real women wear underneath their clothes?

By the way, you might notice everyone in the audience was hot. Coincidence? We think not. We're guessing the unattractive people were sent over to Megan Mullally's show.

Spectacular. Tune in Wednesday the 15th.

lalala

TYRA is sooooo full of herself it's disgusting!!! She does not have a "real woman's" body - she was a Victoria's Secret model for chissake. Why is she still on the air? She's so annoying. Like the time she had a doctor come on the show to prove she doesn't have implants. Tyra, no one on earth cares other than you!!!

Maryann

You have a typo in this article. It should be "clothes" not "cloths".

Your Momma

Are you kidding me? Tyra has a real body. Have you seen her lately? Check out ANTM. She's by far the biggest one on the show. She's definitely lost her model figure since she's retired from modeling. Her body is extremely curvy and quite average sized. The only reason she brought a doctor on to prove she doesn't have implants is because people have always accused her of having them. So while you may not care, and I certainly don't, some people do..so that's how she had to disprove them. Capisci?

Don_Imus_Rocks

I fail to see what the point of this show was.

What real women have under their clothes? Ummm... I'm guessing bra and panties.

iknowpopculture

Tyra is a woman, and has a woman's figure! I think she looks great! Anyone who disagrees is just jealous!

racer

Ah yes, the 'model' answer to everything. When all else fails and you're show is tanking, get naked! I applaud her for recognizing what her one true benefit is to society. ..

Flame on fatties... Bring it LOL!!!

Lisa

Tyra is an Oprah wannabee, and comes off looking like a publicity whore. GO AWAY!

Shy

I got an offer to be on THAT episode of the Tyra Banks show. Maybe because I do lingerie modeling?! Lol

E-BOMB of OZ

This (NOT KIRSTIE ALLEY) is REALISTIC, NORMAL AND HEALTHY.

Yeah. Any one of the women in the audience looks NORMAL. (NOT like a bloated size 12 --which may be average, but is certainly NOT healthy!)

By the way: all the irate fatties who will bother to RESPOND to this post KNOW the truth about being an overweight size 12. Put on your running shoes and hit the treadmill instead of spending the next half hour on TMZ.

That's what I'll do. And I'm a size 4.

Just a thought

Poop

I like Tyra I really do, sometimes she can be obnoxious but so can't everyone else, Oprah, Ellen, etc. However, Tyra's show is totally white trash.

shay

hey#7 being a wimpy size four dont mean sh*t ! Just because a person has a double digit size does not mean they r not fit. If your really skinny you can't do sh*t for yourself! if you feel being tiny makes you better think again because weak and skinny is never better then strong and healthy

lalala

Hey #3 - IT'S VAIN TO TAKE A DOCTOR ON NATIONAL TV TO PROVE YOU DON'T HAVE IMPLANTS WHEN NO ONE CARES!!! MANY BLACK WOMEN HAVE LARGE BREASTS BUT THEY AREN'T AS INSECURE AS TYRA. TYPICAL MODEL BEING MORE INSECURE THAN A REGULAR GIRL.

#7 - I AM A SIZE 2. WHAT'S YOUR POINT???

E-BOMB of OZ

Hey M--

If YOU saw some of my other posts on the subject of FAT vs FIT you'd actually KNOW that I do athletic modeling. And have been since I was 20. I'm 28 now. I probably have another 2-3 years of it, but my mortgage's ALREADY paid for, so I'm not terribly concerned about finances. Nor am I concerned about having a hear attack because I took the stairs.

I support myself that way. And by competing in fitness competitions. And it's hard work. But, you know, San Diego isn't cheap...

The point, M, is I COULD PROBABLY KICK YOUR DOUBLE-DIGIT AZZ FROM HERE TO THE CURB. I wouldn't though b/c I'd never kick a weak little fat girl's ass. I just feel sorry for you :).

And now, I'm really going to work out. You probably should too...

angelbunny17

Why does she have to resort to taking her clothes off to get people to watch her show? Its not like its something spectacular. We have all seen her half naked already.

lalala

E-BOMB U ARE VAIN AND LAME. I AM A SIZE 2 AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO WORK OUT. U MUST HAVE SOME SERIOUS FAT TO BURN OFF IF YOUR ALWAYS RUNNING TO THE GYM - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments