Tom to O: Cross Me, I Cross You (Off The List)

11/15/2006 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You think Oprah wasn't offended that TomKat didn't invite her to their wedding? Believe that, and you'll believe she doesn't eat Baskin-Robbins at 2 AM to dull the pain. C'mon -- they even invited Brooke Shields, and we all know how Tom feels about her.

Talk Queen Oprah was a notable non-invitee for this weekend's Italian nuptials, and we think we might know why. Almost a year ago to the day last year, O went on "Good Morning America" to hawk her DVD retrospective, and told Diane Sawyer that she thought Tom faked his infamous couch-jumping, fist-pumping, career-disemboweling antics.

"I was not buying -- not buying or not buying," said Oprah at the time. "That's why I kept saying 'you're gone, you're really gone' ... It was wilder than it was appearing to me." Was she unconscious at the time?

Chris Klein and Matt LauerCruise apparently didn't take too kindly to O's skepticism. Oprah, for her part, told "EXTRA," "I don't get invited to everyone's wedding. I don't invite them to everything I do." Meanwhile, we've put together a little photographic roster of other people we don't think will be munching on bacon-wrapped scallops and dancing to Earth, Wind, and Fire covers this weekend at an Italian castle.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Where's John?

Where are the pics of John Travolta and Kelly Preston attending The Wedding ??????????

Kay

#93 - The only sane one in the bunch! I applaud you for speaking the truth. Oh. . .and by the way. . . .with all the turmoil in the world today who cares what fake Tom and cardboard Katie do? I feel sorry for the baby. And Oprah? Black or White, love her or hate her - she is one savvy business woman and has earned her place in this society however screwed up it may be. Deal with it.

Whatever

I think Oprah will get over not being invited to wacky fake tom's wedding. Who the hell would want the towels he's giving out with his and Katie's initials on them anyway?

noelle

I am sorry that whole incident on the couch was BIZARRE and even OPRAH KNEW IT. Tom seems highly sensitive. You can't say one bad thing about him or he'll view it as betrayal. lol

Hana

I'm glad he didn't invite her. If she was a true friend to him she would have never said that stuff to sale her DVD, even if she thinks he is crazy. There is a thing called loyalty. To me Oprah seem to be friends with people who are the flavour of the month, example are when Julia Robert and Halle Barry own an Oscar, and now she seems to be best friend to the one and only Jennifer Aniston.

girly

I'm sure Oprah has better thinks to do with her time then worry about not being invited to the freak show!

dumpling

This is like being invited to Liza Minelli's wedding. It was "the wedding" at the time. And look how well that marriage went. I really don't think someone like Oprah gives a rat's ass about weird Tom and dopey Katie's meaningless nuptials. I hate to be pessimistic but I really don't think this is going to last forever. Maybe Brooke is going just so she can throw rice or bird seed at Tom's head.

Eli

Freak show? yea right, I wish I was going there and Oprah didnt get invited because like # 3 said in other words shes a two faced biatch!

jennifer

Hey too bad Oprah! You opened your big mouth and Tom didn't like it. I know why Brooke got invited ............ after Tom shot off his mouth about the use of anti-depressants, Brooke showed real class in welcoming Katie over to see her baby, meaning, she's not holding a grudge. They were Tom's words and not Katie's, but some people would lump the couple as one. I'm sure Katie was behind the invite.

Ok

Oh c'mon, You know she's PISSED! This was a big F*** you to oprah from TOM! I can't stand phony ass Oprah so I am loving tom right now.

JT

IRONY is so cool! So is Opie gonna wag her finger at TomKat and proclaim; "Shame,Shame Tom, For Shame!" For those not familier with this statement; Think back to O's tiraid about Hermes in Paris. This uppiey, self-important woman was not allowed into a Hermes store after it was closed for 15 minutes. She said she was not mad, not mad at all. But she had no problem with waggering her fugly finger at the cameras on her show and say shame, shame (she sounds happy to me). Hell, she even played the race card.

Oh well, Guess Tom will have to face her wrath. (umm, yeah. I dont he really cares)

oat

#6 Jennifer.......Tom went to Brooke with a pay off to keep her mouth shut. You see, Katie and Brooke were NOT in the same hospital giving birth to their daughters at the same time.

Brooke is the only other person that knows the truth about Suris REAL birth date. And after what Tom said about Brook after her last pregnancy, he could not take a chance that she'd keep his sterile little secret.

THAT, my dear, is why Brooke is now TomKats new BFF!

lalala

true, Oprah shouldn't have ran her mouth - everyone KNOWS he's nuts, a friend shouldn't further the pain - but Tom is truly crazy to snub her so badly. she IS one of the most powerful women and this could really come back to bite him.

AreYouKiddingMe?

Tom is supid as hell! He's been on Oprah's show so many time to hawk his movies and his career. Now where will he go when he tries to revive his brick of a career? Oprah will have the last laugh.

oat

OH, and as for Oprah......She is one of the richest people in the world.
She did NOT get that way by being stupid.

She saw RIGHT through the sofa jumping antics of Tom. She knows he is an actor by trade and that he was JUST acting that day.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments