Tom to O: Cross Me, I Cross You (Off The List)

11/15/2006 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You think Oprah wasn't offended that TomKat didn't invite her to their wedding? Believe that, and you'll believe she doesn't eat Baskin-Robbins at 2 AM to dull the pain. C'mon -- they even invited Brooke Shields, and we all know how Tom feels about her.

Talk Queen Oprah was a notable non-invitee for this weekend's Italian nuptials, and we think we might know why. Almost a year ago to the day last year, O went on "Good Morning America" to hawk her DVD retrospective, and told Diane Sawyer that she thought Tom faked his infamous couch-jumping, fist-pumping, career-disemboweling antics.

"I was not buying -- not buying or not buying," said Oprah at the time. "That's why I kept saying 'you're gone, you're really gone' ... It was wilder than it was appearing to me." Was she unconscious at the time?

Chris Klein and Matt LauerCruise apparently didn't take too kindly to O's skepticism. Oprah, for her part, told "EXTRA," "I don't get invited to everyone's wedding. I don't invite them to everything I do." Meanwhile, we've put together a little photographic roster of other people we don't think will be munching on bacon-wrapped scallops and dancing to Earth, Wind, and Fire covers this weekend at an Italian castle.

Wicked

Look people...I sent the invitations out for Tomkat's wedding.

He told me...'don't send that big smelly fat black bitch an invitation'...and I said...'okay Tom'.

Ok

emily santiago

Ok, this is sickening already, isn't it clear Chris is the Daddy and not Tommy-boy,
Suri is the image of Chris, go ahead with your decadent wedding and be ashamed of yourselves, dance around in you fancy thongs, we all know the truth, shame on you Katie!

Allred Tree

#30 Your ID should know if it had any brains. Maybe one who needs an aspirin after reading about Okra (OOPS) Ofera or however one spells or pronounces her name. I hope she does the Watusi or however you spell that on her show asap! And maybe her siamese twin can sing it for her.

Wicked

Who is Chris?

Candice

I am sick and tired of people bashing Oprah...that don't even watch her show...She has done so much for people..while no one gives a damn...The people that criticize her don't have it in their hearts to give the way she does...People are also sometimey....They switch up all the time about who they like all the time...and thats just fake...If Tom says something about her tomorrow thats out of line...people will jump back on Oprah's side..For anyone to say that Oprah is a racist...is bs...Does she have to have all black guest just to prove she's black..does she have to have a shirt on that says black woman...no!!!....Why is she at the top...she reaches every human being...no matter what color, race, or creed...People go to her to boost their celebrity..She has a big affect....I am a black woman as well and I don't believe that you have to do everything black black and black..just to prove who u are...Oprah has helped to change many many many things....

Candice

If a black person does good...People hate..If a black person looks good..People hate..if a black person looks bad...people hate..My people talk too damn much..thats the damn problem..People need to read more and stfu...Congratulate someone like Oprah that came from nothing and made it to the top and is still rising....I bet the haters have nothing good to say about anybody...Do You? I know how my people are....talk talk and more talk...

Wicked

you people are biggot racist ignorant people

Wicked

she does have mostly black audiences and she is racist

SO GET OVER IT CANDICE. Some people do not like her or her lesbo friend

Gayle King.

I don't like Jessie Jackson either.

NOW WHAT?

MLK WAS OK THOUGH. He was a cool dude.

I HATE STAR JONES THOUGH. UGLY LOSER.

I am sure you hate white people Candice.

Wicked

Probably all you black people haters will come back black in your next life.

emily santiago

Chris is Suri's DADDY!!!! Look at the pictures and see for yourself. How much did Tommy-boy pay Chris off to give up his beautiful daughter? Shame on you Katie, you will pay for your lies & deception. Your smile isn't real anymore & your eyes don't "twinkle".......how are you going to live with yourself....where is poor Suri & how will you tell her who her real Daddy is?????

emily santiago

Yes, Tommy, adopt 2 kids, that's great, then steal Suri from Chris, make believe she is yours when you can't impregnate anybody, then buy Katie who will live your lie......you are a sickening pair, hope you choke on those steaks, just give Suri back to her Daddy Chris.

AS

You white people who a making racists comments are just mad that Oprah Winfrey can buy and sell all of you without feeling it. For the record, Oprah's audience is overwhelmingly comprised of white females. So be mad at your own women for lining Oprah's pockets.

If you guys think Oprah is so racist, riddle me this: why did Oprah rudely confront Ludacris about his music when he was there to discuss his role in an Oscar winning picture?; why does she so rarely have black authors on her show, but will invite that racist pig Bill O'Reilly or that white guy who wrote the fake book? Oprah has far more white guests on her show, so stop your bitching.

White people can't stand to see black money. You guys want to hold us down, but face facts: Oprah is the most powerful woman in the country, we might soon have a black president, and all your white suburban boys are the main demographic buying rap music. No black people wear the clothing lines that rappers put out. White people do. Whites have exploited black people for years and we have gotten a fraction of what you stole from us. You guys call us lazy, but who were the people who were too lazy to work and had to get slaves?

Whine all you want about Oprah, Star Jones, or your black neighbor you probably want to lynch. But guess what? They are familiar with a white man who matters far more than you jealous racists: Benjamin Franklin.

By the way, learn some grammar and how to spell. Your posts are unintellible and embarassing at best.

LisaK

I really don't think Ophra is bothered that much. She might be a little but I am certain she will get over it real fast. After all Tom is a washed up has been. His movie ratings as of late or horrible and Hollywood is beginning to see he is a freak show. I feel sorry for Katie and Surie. Ophra has more class than Tom does any day of the week. Tom spoiled brat or someone who does need medication. I personally don't care if he is getting married. AM I the only one who sees the irony in it all. I mean he is supposed to be so private than all of a sudden he is publicity the wedding and so on. Sounds like he is jealous of someone else's media attention and wants some of it. Poor little freak show and poor little baby.

girly

When did this turn into a racial thing? It's sad all these racial remarks for both sides! It is a horrible thing to have so much hate in your heart! I tuly feel sorry for you people!

oat

# 15. Hippo........Katie and Chris broke up at the end of March.
Katie "disappeared" for about two weeks.
April she shows up, in LOVE with Tom.
They were in our faces 24/7. Then towards the end of September, the "bump" apperared. They continued in our faces 24/7 til the end of the year.
Then a few months passed, Katie was home "resting".

Sometime at the end of Feb. we see the handlers bring big "SHUT UP AND BREATH, BITCH" signs into the house for the silent CO$ birth.

THEN all of a sudden, the fist part of April, we see a more slender in the hips and face, Katie out shopping 24/7. It is said that she is "days away from giving birth".

Then she has had the baby. They announce the birth date as April 18 and Suri was born at the normal celeb baby hospital.
Hours later, the perfect father of the year, Tom, leaves the country for some photo op sessions.

Then it is announced that Brooke has had HER baby in that same hospital, same floor, same day as Katie ahd Suri.

Then Brooke confirms that Tom did come over to offer a truce.

Well, Tom came over to Brookes alright. To pay her off, to keep quiet about the fact that Katie was NOT at the hospital April 18th, because she had already given birth several weeks earlier.

If Suri was REALLY born in April, that means that she was concieved in July. Katie was "showing" in September. At two and a half months? NO WAY!
Katie was at least 5 months in Sept.

Just my theory!