TomKat's Wedding Circus

11/16/2006 7:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Let the frenzy begin! Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and a jetload full of stars have arrived in Rome, and they're hungry! The A-list group set out to enjoy their first Italian dinner, recover from jet lag, and kick off the TomKat wedding celebrations.

A million cameras were on hand to catch the chaos. Here's some of what they got.

ImaRealist

Oh Please!!!!!!

Brad Pitt cheats on his wife with single mother Angelina Jolie, a known bisexual, they go on to have an illegitimate child together and publicly humiliate and torcher Brad's ex with their relationship and that's ok???

A man falls in love with a woman, something we all have experienced one time or another, goes a little over the top for her and he is publicly flogged along with his family???? Get real! Leave them alone and let them live, save your judgement for the real losers of the world like Brad the cheating sperm bank!!!!!

Jessica

Wtf is with Katies beige colored shirt with that collar!?
Suri does look cute though.

whatever

I am just curious as to why Nicole stays silent about Tom's sterility. She is no longer married to him, so why the loyalty on her part? Suri is cute, as she has half her mom's DNA. I don't think she is adopted, but my personal opinion is I don't she is Tom's. However, if and when Tom and Katie divorce, won't Katie get to keep Suri? All she would have to do is a DNA test to prove that Tom is not the biological father. Enlighten me old wise owl, as I think you are usually dead on with your accuracy!

Rah-Rah

OMG!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHILD!! What the hell took them so long to show her to everyone? And yes, she definitely looks like Tom.

And #13-Tina,
You only wished you looked that cute at that age. Ha!

Samantha

you people are nasty! that child can't help who her parents are or what she looks like. I myself think she looks like Tom&Katie both! and it was in the middle of the night so she probably just woke up and thats why she doesn't look clean or whatever you people are talking about.. @@

legal_lady

Suri's such a little cutie! And Katie is just glowing in these pics (love her elegant outfit).

Yes, the whole Scientology thing is creepy (if you check out L. Ron Hubbard's writings and audiotapes, I think it's really obvious that he was a paranoid schizophrenic) but to each their own.

The only thing you can control is your own life and your own beliefs people, so just be happy for them and live your own lives in the best way possible!

J

Suri is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! I think she looks more like Katie...I just hope she doesn't get Tom's nose! But it's not like they don't have enough money to get it fixed of she does.

Mary Worth

Focusing on the couch-jumping incident , instead of acknowledging the post partum depression women suffer, plus the "all-knowing" rants by Tommy about psychiatry, will not distract us; at least, not most of us!

breezy

looks more like LRH

tucker

Still don't see Tom Cruise in that beautiful baby....I see an eskimo or Iceland daddy....I really don't see Katie Holmes in that baby....Suri's to pretty to be the spawn of Dumb and Dumber. Can't wait for the tell all book by Nicole....

breezy

i don't know if that tell all book will happen, but it would be funny to read

Rennie Sweet

Why was'nt Oprah invited???? Everybody else was. Oh yes, what about Jamie Foxx that's how Tom acquired his NEGRO PASS.

illinoisgirl

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE THAT IS JUST ONE UGLY KID. NO WONDER THEY HIND IT ALL THOSE MONTHS BEFORE SHOWNG HER OFF.

Marissa

Forgot to mention - its a lovely baby. She's beautiful.

jessica

a lot of you really sound like a**holes. if baby suri wasn't surrounded by all this controversy and she was just some normal baby you wouldn't be picking at her. she looks like a happy little baby and any of you that are talking crap about an infant really need to grow up.