"O," Say Can You See...That You Have Dissed Me?

11/19/2006 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Discussions about whether Oprah felt dissed by Tom Cruise's pointed failure to invite the daytime doyenne of domesticity to Italy be damned: We have proof of passive aggressive retaliation!
Cover of O Magazine -- November Issue
Well, OK. Maybe not. But at the least, an amusing case of coincidence.

Today, you see, "O" -- the Oprah magazine -- landed with a resounding thud on our neighbor's doorstep. So startled were we, that we hastened to examine the impact crater of this sizable periodical. When we saw the cover, a smile crossed our weary, media-creased face.

Smack in the middle of the December "O," a coverline blares, "We've got answers to life's stickiest situations! What to do if someone..."

• Flirts with your husband
  • Never pays you back
  • Wants you to lie for them
  • Takes credit for your idea
  • Gives you a hideous gift
  • Has the kid from hell
And then, finally, there it was, in all its bitchy glory:
  • Hears you didn't invite them...
According to Oprah's forest-felling mag, the correct response (on page 298, natch!) when someone learns they weren't invited to a party is to say, " 'I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I invited a different group of friends.' The end. Long explanations are the worst."

Indeed.

KELLY

CAN WE SAY "WHO CARES!!" I CANNOT STAND OPRAH, SHE IS FULL OF HER DAMN SELF ITS SICKENING!!!!

n2ittive2

Trival, trival, trival. I wasn't invited to the Cruise wedding either and I could give a good fart whether it's fake or not, the Cruises' have to deal with THEIR situation. Oprah, Oprah, Oprah. Can someone tell me where the real Oprah went? I'm sooo sick and tired of Oprah parading ALL her celebrity friends on the show. I'd like to thank Oprah for turning into a classier version of Jerry Springer. For some reason this show has moved away from the real issues. Oprah has obviously forgotten what being "REAL" means. As a struggling Black person in the south, I'd personally like to thank Oprah for all her celebrity visitors because I truly appreciate having it thrown up in my face that this is a status I will never achieve; that those $1000 Armani apparels worn by some of her guest could have paid my rent and car note for a month. Thanks Oprah for showing me what I could have but not really providing me guidance on HOW to go get it. Oh and one more thing, I'm appreciative of anyone who helps a child in need, but some of these celebrity folks adopting kids could have adopted the kids and their whole friggin' families. Are there not enough American orphans that need homes as well? And if you're a celebrity and just have to adopt a Black kid, there are Black kids in places other than Africa.

kololololo

Oprah appear's on the cover of every issue? yes, it's called Oprah, but hey ho!

jeff

Come on!! wasn't Lindsay or Paris out last night?????

lily

If that's her real waist, I'll eat my sweat socks for dinner.

Christina

Oprah has better things to do than attend a FAKE wedding!

eileen

I think Tom was pissed because in a couple interviews(Sawyer,Letterman)Oprah kind of mocked his couch jumping episode! I'm sure Oprah is not sitting around depressed that she didn't get an invite!!

Wicked

Oprah needs to look in a mirror...her hair looks horrible. I'm glad the conceited SOB didn't get invited...good.

Oprah needs to retire already.

Trish

All the celebrity Scientologists have gone after Oprah.... John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Kirstie Allie, and most recently, Lisa Marie Presley. I guess they've all labeled her their quarry.

Good for Ms. O who has resisted them........ so far.

Clearly, Lisa Remini has labeled Jennifer Lopez as her quarry. Tom went after Katie Holmes and, obviously, got her.

Read the info about Scientologists. (They're almost as much of a cult as the Mormons!)

Here is info about recruiting celebrities by Scientologists:

Trish

Oops. Here is the info about recruiting celebrities:

sean

whose body did they photoshop oprah's head to?

Wicked

could Oprah's mouth be any bigger.
She could suck down a 10 lb pork roast in one fell swoop.
No wonder Tom didn't invite her to the wedding.

Wicked

Oprah thinks she's cute and sexy. She is so not either. Can you say PHOTOSHOPPED. Whatever.

Wicked

tony, I agree with ya man. I remember her big old crooked rotting teeth back in the 80's to go with her 400 lb body;;everything is sagging on that body....and to Daniel, this photo is shopped cause in real life, her arms are huge and flabby, her waist is much bigger and oh, her thunder thighs, nuff said. Besides that...she thinks she is God.

Allred Tree

MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLED! Boycott Oprah! Phony bitch needs no more. Do not buy her books, cd's, dvd's, watch her or subsidize her OR HER SPONSERS any longer!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments