Brad & Angie Don't Use Protection

11/20/2006 5:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pitt and Jolie are involved in some high risk behavior -- meandering through Mumbai without a security detail.

The couple, along with children Zahara and Maddox, took a motorboat around a harbor in the Indian city, leaving baby Shiloh and British bodyguards at their temporary home.

Angie's security guards caused a stir last week when they were arrested and briefly jailed for allegedly roughing up parents and students at a school where Jolie was filming scenes for "A Mighty Heart." Her guards reportedly called the people of Mumbai "bloody Indians" and "bloody Muslims" during the standoff, though Pitt has since denied the statements were made.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sammie

the children never smile is mom or dad never smile. and let them go do what they want .so he cheated and she out in left field.what about all the other celebritys out doing good that we do not here about???? it just seems fun to me that the children seem to go on bikes and in water and or not safe. if it was anyone else people would be upset. and i have been out of the country , and they have life jackets and helments . so we should just let them live how they want, and when brad said we will marry when everyone who wants to can , tell you how much he cares for her .lets have a baby and not get married.seems he is into the children more the her, and why is it she the one who grabs on to his arm in the pictures???? not a hater i do not know them to hate or love them . and why is jen all ways being in this????? she is not the one calling him about what films to be in????he calls her and e mails her. have a good day everyone.

Krystal Smith

SOME Americans can be so judgemental. How did parents travel with their kids when there was no lifejackets, carseats, or seatbelts? How did kids ride bikes when there was no helmets, kneed and elbow pads? I learned how to swim without a lifejacket. What some people failed to realize is that the rules in AMERICA IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. That doesn't mean the people in these countries do not value their children's lives. If you check statistics, you will see that the major cause of deaths in these countries are illnesses such as AIDS and Malaria, not the act of not wearing lifejackets.

For all the Wholelinas and other name calling, what year did you graduate from High School? There is a better and effective way of expressing yourself without profanity. By the way, I apologize for Ken leaving Barbie. Or may I say, the school jock leaving the cheerleader. GET OVER IT! THINGS HAPPENS!

I know some people will accuse me of being a Brangelina, I am okay with that. I just want people to realize that these people are just actors. They make mistake like everyone of us. That's why I have nothing negative to say about anyone in Hollywood. I strongly believe they are people just (with more money of course) living and learning from their mistakes. If you are entiled to a mistake, so are they. So instead of judging and calling names, send them a lifejacket if you feel they need one. Don't criticize them for not having one.

This is all I have to say. Once again, I apologize to those who fairytale marriage was ruin. But remember, fairytales always end up with "they lived happily ever after." We never get to see the happily ever after.

For all the "GREAT PARENTS" out there, send the Pitts information on how they can be as great as you are. Judging them wouldn't make them a better parent.

For everyone else, take a deep breath. This is not your life. You opinions may never be heard. Besides, it takes a village to raise a child, not criticizing.

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Surabhi Singh

when Jolie's body-guard abused in front of us and many others "Bloody-Indian"
why Hollywood Media is hiding this fact?
I really convery best regards to Jolie and appreciate her comments after this incident, but really feel sorry for Brad-Pitt, I think he should be punished for his racial feelings including the Body-Guard.
God Bless Ang.Jolie. And curse Brad-Pitt and Body-Guard.

My name is Indian, but I am not Indian, I am a U.S. Born Jew but I believe in all religions

Surabhi Singh

My name looks like an Indian name, but I am an American Jew, and was in Mumbai when the Jolie's body-guard said Bloody Indian, in front of many people.

He should be punished as per the law of the land.
I wish and bless Jolie very Good Luck, she is wise and did comment nicely,
where as Brad-Pitt gave very wrong statement, even he was not present at the site of incident. I think he should be punished also.
Good Luck to Jolie.

What the Heck!!!!!

OH YES BUT WHEN YOUR IN A PUBLIC FORUM THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT SPEAK THE TRUTH, AND IF YOU CANT TAKE IT YOU HAVE OPTIONS, AND LIKE I CARE WHAT ANY OF THEM THINK BECAUSE MOST OF THESE CELEBRITYS ARE TRASH, AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT , THEN FRANKLY MY DEAR I DONT GIVE A DAMN!!!
HAVE A NICE THANKSGIVING

sam

Loves these two people and their family. TMZ , shame on you for trying to get a raise out of your less intelligent readers is a low blow!

Wendy

And could someone please tell me where their lifejackets are?

Idiots.

Happy Holidays *ss Holes

Where the hell is Shiloh lately!? She hasn't been in any of their recent pictures!!! WTF? Can they not keep track of their children? "Oops, we left Shiloh again"

sam

You might be less "Confused" if you could read. Try again. Maybe you'll "read" the light!

Glee

The fact that they transfer boats and then go speeding along and the children have no lifejackets on is UNBELIEVABLE. Britney would get nailed for this.

Trish

Love them!!! I want them to be happy and have fun.
But I do so love seeing photos of them.

Angelina is so feminine in her long skirts. Brad's highlighted hair is glorious. I wish they'd smile sometime. Zee never seems to smile.

JennyJenJen

They don't have security detail 'cause their freakin' racist bodyguards are sittin' in the slammer. And why doesn't Shiloh ever get to do anything? She's the real deal, but it's the colored orphans that get to have all the fun. Angie's such a bitch. She's trying too hard to show the world that she loves the kids she bought as much as her own blood child. Whatever!
P.S. Nice to see she has something in her wardrobe besides that freakin' black tank top.

Robert

PIT YOU SUCK DICK. WILLIAM RIGHT WILLIAM BRADLEY PIT RHYMES WITH SHIT. I HOPE YOUR CUTTER GIRLFRIEND HITS AN ARTERY NEXT CUT SHE MAKES & I HOPE & PRAY YOU & YOUR KIDS WILL BE KILLED IN A FANTASTIC CAR CRASH OR PLANE, WITH BODY PARTS & BLOOD EVERYWHERE. OR WE COULD FIGHT I'D LOVE TO KICK YOUR ASS YOU PUSSY.

Elwinette

I really don't get it - the couple that Brangelina is??? there never seems to be any chemistry between them except for looking like two nannies to their childre..duhh!
I believe it is a case of the worst scenario that brought them together.. Brad being deprived of sex from his failing marriage to Jen, and Angie couldn't deny herself a piece of Brad after getting some cobwebs in between there for being single too long. I bet they were surprised that baby Shiloh became a fetus and THAT'S HOW THEY BECAME A COUPLE!

It seems Angelina more cares for her adopted kids Mad & Zahara more than she cares for her own biological baby Shiloh..that poor baby rarely sees the light of day...She only gets a kiss to go back to sleep after mommy Angie gets back from her busy schedule of filming and taking Maddox around too much!
Angelina is one concieted bitch, she is too busy for pregnancy and rather wait after someone has popped a child out and she takes one from an orphanage somewhere after the child is slightly over the whining period. See how she thinks Shilo is too much trouble to take out. she has been a wreckless pregnant brat too, always jetsetting against the health of her unborn baby even when Brad was at his wits end...

Whereas Brad is a nother version of Katie Holmes. He is just following orders from Angie and for the first time i've seen Brad lost all his machismo. he used to be very affectionate towards Jeniffer Aniston, but now he is just caring for babies with no expression on his face... I feel bad for his sory ass! muhaahaha!

As far as her HULK boyguard is concerned, why didn't Brangelina camp fire him yet after all the bad image he gave them.??. I bet he already threaten to kidnap them if they give him the sack...(wicked laugh)

stoopit

Why doesn't that baby have a life jacket on? Are they insane?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments