FOX Cuts and Runs on OJ

11/20/2006 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

OJ SimpsonCommon sense and good taste seem to have prevailed: FOX has decided to pull the plug on both its planned OJ Simpson book and television interview special, "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened."

Good.

News Corporation Chairman and CEO Rupert Murdoch said today, "I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project. We are sorry for any pain this has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown-Simpson."

beth c

when your own resident "moral offender" Bill O'Reilly beaks off that he will boycott the show and the sponsors there is no ground left to stand on. Where is Jack Ruby when you need him.

linda

Good I am glad to hear this. That man has done enough damage.

linda

Wicked

My nephew, Matthew, was murdered in cold blood and his killers and OJ will go to hell...the sooner the better. Do not buy OJ's book. He's a killer and an asshole.

R.I.P. Matthew

VANESSA OCHOA

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY WAKING UP FOX!

Super Girl

I am glad they did this. I was curious to know what he had to say, but I am glad he didnt get a chance to speak. Thank goodness.

alton

you would think someone at fox would have figured this was an ill conceived idea. too bad oj and fox just got publicity out of the whole ordeal. they should have a new fox show. something like OJ vs. a great white. Now, i WOULD watch that.

Torshion Bar

NOOSE THE JUICE!

sean

now if only someone or something would simply cancel judith regan.

Lisa

Thank goodness!

coco puff

Why do you put picture of a black-man and make him look crazy. OJ was found innocent and because of the racist media they have denied him of his rights. It doesn't matter, his book will sell very well , in-spite of your racist campaign.

Alix

FUCKING "A". I KNEW THAT WE, THE PEOPLE, COULD BRING IT DOWN!!!

Sandbox

What was the point anyway? We all KNOW he did it...there's no IF!! I sincerely hope that the Browns and the Goldmans will get justice for Nicole and Ron one day. Simpson is trash and he should be rotting in prison - right next to Scott Peterson.

jennifer

Finally someone at Fox shows some intelligence and steps forward.

Nicole

Thank GOD they aren't giving this murderer any more attention. Damn legal system.

TheTruth

THANK GOD. Rupert Murdock to the high road instead of a path of sleazy controversy and sensationalism to make a quick, bloodstained buck at the expense of the murder victims' families. OJ should burn in hell.