Janet to Tyra: I Get Nasty, Girl!

11/20/2006 10:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson: Click to watchEveryone's favorite "Nasty Girl" admits she's a card-carrying member of the mile high club.

Tyra Banks grilled Ms. Jackson on today's episode of her talk show, asking the pop star about the craziest place she's ever had sex. (Your joke here.) Janet admitted she'd done the deed on a commercial airliner ... and not in the bathroom!

Continuing her line of, er, hard-hitting questions, Tyra asked the diva what she does when she farts in a crowded space. For real. TMI Tyra, TMI.

Selvin

OK, it's like this. As for the lucky guy that joined the mile high club with her, more power to him. As for the haters and envious bastards that wanted to be that man. To hell with. You know as well as anyone, unless a guy is flagrantly gay, he's not turning down an opportunity with Janet or Tyra anywhere, even but naked on the white house lawn.

Dina

This is in regards to the comment made by Tom...Most likely a white sheet dweller. Fuck you man. Everybody does what they want to do. Who the fuck are you to call somebody a nigga. Bitch ass

sylvia

janet your a pretty woman why in the hell would you go out with jermaine omg he is ugly girl you can do better

DESTINY

UNCLE TOM COOL IT WITH THE ''N''WORD

PN

That clip was so funny! Janet Jackson was moving on to the next subject, but she handled the tough questions from Tyra Banks quite well. The part where she said that she lets out a lot of gas was so funny and hysterical! I think we saw the real side of Janet other than her hit albums and songs that make you dance. TMZ found the funniest part of Janet's appearance on Tyra.

Holly Hinton

JANET JACKSON IS THE WORLD'S BEST PERFORMER AND ENTERTAINER THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN OTHER THAN HER BROTHER "MICHAEL JACKSON", SHE IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LADY, AND I WISH MY BODY WAS LIKE HERS AND I AM 24 YEARS OLD, I LOVE JANET SO MUCH!!! I CAN JUST WATCH HER DANCE ALL DAY LONG. GROWING UP I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE LIKE JANET JACKSON, SHE HAS ALL OF THE OTHER ARTIST 25 AND OLDER AND SOME YOUNGER THAN 25 TRYING TO BE LIKE HER; TRYING TO REACH THE SAME LEVEL OF SUCCESS AS JANET, BUT THEY DO NOT COME CLOSE. ALL OF THESE ROOKIE ARTIST LIKE BEYONCE, CIERA, BRITNEY, THEY ALL HAVE COPIED, OR IMITATED JANET'S DANCE MOVES, BUT NO ONE CAN DO IT LIKE MISS JACKSON. I LOVE JANET JACKSON!!! MY ICON, LEGEND, IDOL!!! I WILL BE AT HER TOUR IN 2007!!!

Throat slitter

Do your thing J.J.

Mark

Tyra has got to be nastiest thing on talk tv this side of Bill O'Reilly. No tact, way too much makeup, and way too high an opinion of herself for the garbage TV she perpetuates.

mary poppins

I thought I admired Tyra, but I can understand where Mark is coming from. Kinda tacky. I could come up with fifty questions right off my head to ask Janet, none would involve sex. Come on Tyra, you can be more classy.

Son of Sam

...I can't believe they actually aired this episode! Wow... I mean I don't even know what else to say. But I do agree with Mark, thought, completely!

luvgabe

What a class act, Janet Jackson. Keep going.... You're only confirming my opinion of you. Why does JJ or ANY celebrity think that the public is interested in their bodies and sexual predilection? The height of narcissism.

Rachael

Janet keep something to yourself. Tyra you are so stupid, your talk show is a joke, you are a fake. please stop taking your makeup off on your show.

GRACE

TYRA HAS NO CLASS.

$5000?????????????????????????????

Okay ALL of you BETTY BUZZKILL'S posting above me!

JJ is a human being...so is TYRA...and so are you.

What's wrong with asking questions outside of the box? Tyra's tact is what's making her show very successful.