Britney Gets Her Freak On

11/27/2006 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It was another wild weekend for Hollywood's hottest new couple: Britney & Paris! TMZ's Josh Levine and G-Hollywood were with the blonde party pals every step of the way. Brit was chucking ciggies from Paris' ride, and the starlets hit the club scene hard and left a trail of screaming fans.

From there, it was off to Hyde, Les Deux, Privilege and one poppin' Beverly Hills after-party, where we caught up with Eddie Murphy, Matthew Perry, George Maloof, Greasy Bear aka Brandon Davis, Pauly Shore, hip-hop hottie Eve, Leonardo DiCaprio, skater Chad Muska, and Wilmer Valderrama -- who brought the party with him to the parking lot.

So Sick Of...

Britney is a freak hanging out with Parisite

So Sick Of...

Britney is a freak hanging out with Parisite

So Sick Of...

Shame on you Britney!

Your poor babies!

So Sick Of...

So Sick Of...

LOL And she licks Britney

Rebecca

I hope Britney loses custody of her sweet sons. She doesn't deserve them. I think they should be given to a well deserving mother who cannot have children but would cherish every moment of every day to be with these two babies. It's not what money can buy, but what love can bring. Obviously, Britney loves partying more than she does her babies.

So Sick Of...

Britney is a train wreck that we are all watching in slow motion...

Wicked

Mo,

What the hell are you talking about you MO FO...taking someone's kids away from them. You asswipe. Get a friggin life...MORON

Ashlee

We all now that the only reason why Parasite and Britney is hanging out is that Paris gets attention and publicity as well. She doesn't hang out with Brit to be her friend... she only does it for publicity, like the publictywhore she is.

I mean, she has dropped all of her other friends the last week to be whoring around with Britney. That is what Parasite does and I really hope that Kim Kardashian and Nicole Richie will actually get it sooner or later.. she does everything for publicty and even turn down her friends as well, that whore.

So Sick Of...

Paris Hilton Quotes... How dumb is Parisite you ask...

I’m an actress, a brand, a businesswoman. I’m all kinds of stuff. (A SLUT)

PARIS HILTON

Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything. (TRAVIS?)

PARIS HILTON

You should live everyday like it's your birthday. (DRUNK!)

PARIS HILTON

Life is too short to blend in. (SO I JUST MEND WITH MEN)

PARIS HILTON

I don't want to be known as the granddaughter of the Hiltons. I want to be known as Paris. ( OR PARISITE)

PARIS HILTON

I'm totally normal. I think it's obnoxious when people demand limos or bodyguards. I eat at McDonald's or Taco Bell. My parents always taught us to be humble. We're not spoiled. (SHE EATS AT TACO BELL ALRIGHT!)

PARIS HILTON

No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy. (KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THIS PARISITE)

PARIS HILTON

People are going to judge me: "Paris Hilton, she uses money to get what she wants." Whatever, I haven't accepted money from my parents since I was 18. I've worked my ass off. I have things no heiress has. I've done it all on my own, like a hustler. (YOU HUSTLE YOURSELF OUT)

PARIS HILTON, Los Angeles Times, Aug. 18, 2006

I didn’t want to be like all these socialites – they sit at home, and go to the debutant ball, and marry some rich guy and that’s it. That’s all they do. I wanted to do my own thing so I could buy whatever I want, do whatever I want. (F*CK WHO EVER I WANT)

PARIS HILTON

I don't think there's ever been anyone like me that's lasted. And I'm going to keep lasting. (PLEASE NO)

PARIS HILTON, Los Angeles Times, Aug. 18, 2006

I’m like an American princess. (GOD HELP US)

PARIS HILTON

tattoo

Well it looks like Paris has hook up with another slut. The kids are the ones I feel for. Neither one of them should have custody.

Linda

Who's being a mom to her kids???!!!!!

legal_lady

The only person who believes Parisite's hype is Parisite herself. I love that she has become Britney's valet/chauffeur though - biatch finally has a job! LMAO!! Brit has lost her MIND if she thinks Parisite is a good role model to be looked up to - hope she smartens up soon.

Melena

I think everybody is being way too hard on Brit. Let her party and have a good time for awhile (she put up with K-Fed for long enough she deserves to be spending her money herself). And just because she goes out and has fun does not diminish her ability to be a good mother, your a far worse mother if you don't go out and blow off steam once in awhile. Besides I'm sure she has one of the best nanny's money can buy. AND In all reality if you were steppin out to make a scene who better to do it with than Paris! You know you'd all love to be like them and you can't say anything nice for your own dicontent. Real women (the ones with jobs and babies and responsibilities spanning further than our computer screens) applaud them. Keep bein beautiful, fabulous, and powerful...we love it!!

Lisa

Who is watching her kids while she is in NYC, Miami, and Las Vegas??!! Probably better off with the nanny than her. However, one day those kids will learn that both parents cared more about themselves than them....The money she's making now will go to those kids' therapy later.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments