Britney Spears -- Butthead

11/27/2006 11:38 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney is Smokin'!Britney Spears took out the trash when she filed for divorce earlier this month, now she's gotten just plain sloppy and it's crossed the legal line.

TMZ cameras caught the newly hot Britney leaving Hyde nightclub in West Hollywood Friday night with new BFF Paris Hilton. Brit took a drag off of a cigarette and and then cavalierly flicked it out of a car window.

Hey Britney, in case you need to bone up on the law: throwing a lit cigarette from a moving vehicle is criminal misdemeanor, punishable by a $1000 fine.

So Sick Of...

She's not a good mother, she is a falling down DRUNK!!!

MommaJ

Well we all know that Paris reads this site, and if Brit is trying to be like Paris, then i'm sure her bloodshot eyes will be scanning these notes eventually. Therefore, Britney dear, you are a mother now. It's time to grow up. Stop drinking excessively, stop doing drugs, stop hanging out with high class hookers and start spending time with your children. Their future is your job for the next 18 yrs. Get to work. And yes, throwing a burning piece of trash out the window IS littering. 1k is too lite a fine for someone with money like hers. (as if she would ever be fined)

sue

I hope her mom gets custody of the kids. Going out once in a while is fine, but she is acting like a wild single party girl. No wonder Kevin wants custody....But he is no better. I feel sorry for the kids.

LMFAO

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give too you the REAL BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!!!

Ami

Brit you are a sorry excuse for a mother. Your kids should be your first priority, not going out with Paris every night, getting falling down drunk and chain smoking. In about 10 years when your kids look you up on google they are going to see what an awful example you are...let's hope they don't grow up to be just like you!!!

Straighten up girl. Get some class and stop looking like a gutter trash. Hire a stylist for goodness sake. Christina cleaned up her act and IF you make a comeback Christina will blow you out of the water because she has style & class and you are just a has been.

So Sick Of...

Paris Hilton Quotes... How dumb is Parisite you ask...

I’m an actress, a brand, a businesswoman. I’m all kinds of stuff. (A SLUT)

PARIS HILTON

Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything. (TRAVIS?)

PARIS HILTON

You should live everyday like it's your birthday. (DRUNK!)

PARIS HILTON

Life is too short to blend in. (SO I JUST MEND WITH MEN)

PARIS HILTON

I don't want to be known as the granddaughter of the Hiltons. I want to be known as Paris. ( OR PARISITE)

PARIS HILTON

I'm totally normal. I think it's obnoxious when people demand limos or bodyguards. I eat at McDonald's or Taco Bell. My parents always taught us to be humble. We're not spoiled. (SHE EATS AT TACO BELL ALRIGHT!)

PARIS HILTON

No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy. (KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THIS PARISITE)

PARIS HILTON

People are going to judge me: "Paris Hilton, she uses money to get what she wants." Whatever, I haven't accepted money from my parents since I was 18. I've worked my ass off. I have things no heiress has. I've done it all on my own, like a hustler. (YOU HUSTLE YOURSELF OUT)

PARIS HILTON, Los Angeles Times, Aug. 18, 2006

I didn’t want to be like all these socialites – they sit at home, and go to the debutant ball, and marry some rich guy and that’s it. That’s all they do. I wanted to do my own thing so I could buy whatever I want, do whatever I want. (F*CK WHO EVER I WANT)

PARIS HILTON

I don't think there's ever been anyone like me that's lasted. And I'm going to keep lasting. (PLEASE NO)

PARIS HILTON, Los Angeles Times, Aug. 18, 2006

I’m like an American princess. (GOD HELP US)

PARIS HILTON

blue

LMAO.. oh phuleeezzee WTF did Britney expect? she is not only poor trash- but a baby mama... poor thing. Remember he left a woman who was not only the mother of one of his other children- but... she was pregnant! triflin does triflin is.

She was nasty to turn around and get pregnant back to back- it was the most selfish thing she will probably ever do. poor kids... allthe money in the world and they still don't have a chance. why would she ever make that decision to have a second child- when she knew he was triflin with their first?

she is an embarassment

So Sick Of...

What a F*CKING MESS she is!!!
And hanging out with the CUM DUMPSTER named Parisite!!!

Maggy

Giving her crap for throwing a damn cigarette out the window, who wants to hord then up in there car so it smells like crap?? seriously, give it a rest... Leave her alone!

Melissa

If you took everyones kids away from anyone that went to parties or flicked a cig out the window, more than half of women in America would lose thier children. Good grief people, leaving your kid with a nanny at night to go out and smoking or being a litter bug may be in bad taste but certainly not child abuse.

Cara Elizabeth

Honestly, I'm jealous of Paris and Brittany. Two average looking girls with mediocre talent have been manufactured to be the most popular girls in the country (whether loved or hated). We follow their every move and question what they'll do next, when we'll see Paris's vagina, and when we'll see Brittany pop her bubble gum or drop her baby. These girls have no class and honestly their looks are miles behind J. Simpson or even J. Alba. So why is it that the public is so infatuated with them? Where I come from, if you're a whore - you get your ass kicked; you don't take the world on by storm. Their days have been outnumbered, it’s time for them to go.

Nick

I wonder if she has cigarette and alcohol breath when she goes home to kiss her kids goodnight...

I wonder if she smoked while she was pregnant?

I wonder why I cheered for her after she dumped that deadbeat.

Johnny be good

you can not make a whore into a house wife

Steve

Finally these girls meet up! I mean they all live in CA, they all are hot and they all are famous for bein themselves! Hells yeah! Let them party and we shall enjoy watching them, duh thats why they are Paris Brit and Linds!

HeatRock

I was under the impression that she was breastfeeding. It is extremely unhealthy for her baby to smoke while breastfeeding, as it can lead to allergies and other health issues in her child. The nicotine (and the hundreds of other carcinogenic toxins) in cigarettes does get into breast milk! That is just sick.

Also, if she is entering into a custody battle with Fed-Ex, would it not be in her best interest to appear to the courts as a strong and vital role model to her two sons? Clubbing all the time...with Paris Hilton of all people...is not exactly the impression I'd want to be making to a judge! I realize that she needs to get back into the limelight to promote her upcoming material, but her publicist should be directing her into photo ops with some higher class women in Hollywood. NOT the "parasite".